Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

Manish, 28 Oct 2010I am thinking of buying this phone. some one plz give me feed ... moreThe phone cost ranges between 11000-12500 depending on location. WiFi is excellent. You can browse all sites that you can do on a high end phone.

akshay, 28 Oct 2010my phone restarts usually once a day is it with everyone pls help me I am using this phone for the past one week & have not faced any restarting issue.

H.S., 28 Oct 2010OK..But where to use this password ? I mean how and where to te... moreMy apologies for giving you a wrong reply on the password for call barring. Actually when i tried it, message came as illegal user. Then i realized that the call barring password is network dependent. Pls. contact your operator.

kb, 28 Oct 2010can i trf my nokia contacts into this phone , can i trf my sons ... morewhen u transfer the micro SD card from pne phone to another, it is always better to go for a 1st format. otherwise your card may get damaged or corrupted.

• blaster

Very nice phone.
And for those who are willing to buy, the price of this baby in Pune, India is INR 11,300/-

I'd like Samsung to increase its RAM and to include GPS also.. :)

• GK

plz clarify if using this phone.....

for text message sending , any problem ?

Is there on screen qwerty keypad in horizontal or vertical position or both available?

Is there screen qwerty key is available for only message or also for entering phone contact etc.,

performance of speaker for music , call , Battary etc.,

running java application using BT technology for controlling other instruments etc ?

motions sensor and games

• Rajeev ranjan

It is really good one that i wanted to have. Each and every feature is unique.

• Abhishek

Rohith, 18 Oct 2010Hello Guys, I have question here. In this mobile, if I am on... moreThe person calling will not be able to know that u r on another call but u will receive a beep like normal call waiting if u r talking on sim 1 and someone calls u on sim 2

• Abhishek

Farhana, 19 Oct 2010can anyone tel me where does the downloaded file get saved? i do... moreAll downloads get saved in the games folder, which is pretty weird, but thats the way it is

• Dave S

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2010Many interesting Java apps. can b downloaded for GT-B7722. Here ... moreI see from one of the links it shows a Skype download. Does that really work on this phone ?

Discussion on Samsung B7722 :

Also see pics taken by B7722

• H.S.

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2010Many interesting Java apps. can b downloaded for GT-B7722. Here ... moreHi,Thanks for confirming this info.
Actually I already knew about these 2 sites.Any more ?
I think the apps for B7722 are limited :(

• H.S.

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2010If you have bought a new phone, the default password is 8 zeros ... moreOK..But where to use this password ?
I mean how and where to test it ?
Thanks

Manish, 28 Oct 2010I am thinking of buying this phone. some one plz give me feed ... moreI have this phone for 2wks and I was happy for a few days until I realised that I was poising signal for sim 1. I initially thought it's due to poor coverage area or maybe my provider had problems. Yesterday I physically swapped the sim's and now I have poor signal on sim1 again which is the other provider. I am now sure that this phone has a problem with sim1 location, signal varies so much that sometimes I loose it completly! Sim2 is always fine, regardless of which operator in use. Apart from this, I don't know how to get contacts to display both, number and name currently only listing by name is possible. So if you have a contact with more than one number you don't know which one to select for SMS or to ring. Also some large web pages fail to load due to insufficient resources/memory ?!? Kies software does not work, asking to connect a different phone model even though it recognises that it's a gt b7722. If you receive a long SMS it comes as 2 separate sms 's rather than a single large sms. Plastic back cover, easy to remove but makes phone to look cheap. You don't have a 3.5 mm jack but you get a little adaptor for it to use the mini USB port. The phone looks nice and I hope that the signal strength issue would not make me regret that I bought it. If this issue would not be there I would rate it 7/10.

• Manish

I am thinking of buying this phone.
some one plz give me feed back on ....
What is its price in INR ?
Does it have 3.5 mm jack to listen music ?
is WiFi is good ? what all sites i can access ?

Thanks

• akshay

my phone restarts usually once a day is it with everyone pls help me

• kb

can i trf my nokia contacts into this phone , can i trf my sons on memory card of nokia into it ? pls reply as i want to buy it for diwali ...

I have seen first Sam fone made in China. Nothing new than half price Monte. What is the latest sofware can we update. It cost me 250$ expensive. Give me all master codes please most of do not work.
Gone fone as no OS and touch not acurate being too hard to zoom.
Back all plastic finger print magnet.
Never recommend as out clasd.

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2010im planning to buy this phone but im confused coz its not having... moreThe virtue of this phone is Dual sim & that too the 1st SIM is 3G+ capable. I don't know if any other OS handset having this facility. I found this phone worth buying after considering all available dual SIM phones for the past 3 months including the newly released Motorola x128.

H.S., 27 Oct 2010Hi,I also bought this B7722 recently. When barring all incoming... moreIf you have bought a new phone, the default password is 8 zeros (00000000). However if you bought a used handset, the 1st owner may have changed the password.