Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

• kumar

sandeep patel, 04 May 2014 what's up downloadhow to download whatsapp for B7722 SAMSUNG mob, pl guide me

• ya

sandeep patel, 04 May 2014 what's up downloada

• raju

friend, 19 Jul 2014It wont support Whats App, Hike etc.,It is a big loss.it is good handset

• vjndra

sravs, 23 Dec 2013please tell me how to open front camera dear this camra only vidio call from sim 1 only

• vijendrasireadhana

haw can call recording this sai mob.

• vjndra

haw can call recording this sai mob.

friend, 19 Jul 2014It wont support Whats App, Hike etc.,It is a big loss.yes true,it does not support sns sites.buy any andoroid phone around 3k to 4k.u will get sns sites.

• friend

It wont support Whats App, Hike etc.,It is a big loss.

using this phone from last 4 years.pros-
1)very tough phone.i almost felt 40-50 times.but still survied,not even single scrtach.
2)gud camera phone for 2010,still we are getting the same camera from the shamesung for the same price of other model.
3)gud battry,because of no android.
4)flash can be use for torch.
5)resitive touchscreen work with nails,gloves etc.
cons-
1)poor call clartiy.
2)always shows not enough resorces,close some applications, this is a big problam.it irrittes a lot.this problam was start from the first day.
3)while using internet it always shows"page to large content may not be display properly.

• PRASANNA

I ma using this set from past 2.5 Yrs now i am facing hanging / struck while playing games and videos -Bad SET

• KALYAN

very nice phone.. all in one in small budget,, using from last 3 years.. ok

• Ritesh

1oo nyc phone

• MISTU GHOSH SANTANU

sravs, 23 Dec 2013please tell me how to open front camera *#0*#

• MISTU

rajesh, 30 Jan 2014camera faild what problamDrop the phone directly 2time.. it'll be ok

• bhanwar

satish, 24 Apr 2014how can I see videos with internet in my mobileyes

sekhar, 07 May 2014we are waiting whatsup down load, yes or noyes

• eve

erick gasto tembele , 12 Apr 2014I need to know how I can downloding whatsapp in to my mobile pho... morei want to that does it allow whatsapp or not?

• jaan

• Lx

sekhar, 07 May 2014we are waiting whatsup down load, yes or noDont support whats app

• sekhar

sandeep patel, 04 May 2014 what's up downloadwe are waiting whatsup down load, yes or no