Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

[deleted post]Current Price Is Rs 11200

• Abhishek 8109489110

I like this phone very much

• KK

[deleted post]In India it may cost near Rs.11600. Better you don't go for it unless and un till snags are removed by the manufacture.

• kamal

My Samsung B7722 purchased on 5th November 2010 is not working well internet is slow, voice is not clear in one slot, sometime it restarts itself.
In 7722 Qwerty keyboard is not available in all the applications.
Don't purchase it.

• mandeep

internet speed is too slow.pls tel me solution on ma no.+919914005097 thanx

• Suresh Mumbai

Jai, 09 Dec 2010plz share ur experience abt B7722. Is it nice r bad???I have now B7722 . I am not satisfied with the mob. Soft ware is very slow . I find difficult to find contact. Pl do not buy screen touch phone. B 7722 is very slow to response.

• Shaishav

Dear all,
I just bought this phone on 07th december.Its so nice and good phone.among all dual sim phone in all company's I only like and love this phone.so anybody who want to purchase this blindly go ahead.
thanks and ALWAYS BE HAPPY.ALL IS WELL.

• suneel

phone is awesome.. but i have a question that i am using both 2g sims ( airtel and aircel).but when i changed the default settings only airtel is working. can anyone say about its dual settings ........my email is tdsuneel71@gmail.com

• vishal67

I bought a Samsung GT-B7722 mobile (Star Duos) on 11-10-2010. The IMEI no is 352550041236561. On 07.12.2010, while putting it ON, the loading line would proceed till the half way mark and the mobile would just turn off from that point. I tried a number of times, but the phone would not start.
I deposited my mobile with M/s TELELINK, C-38, City Centre, Bokaro Steel City (Jharkhand) {Authorised Samsung Service Centre) on 08.12.2010 at 10:30 am. The work order no is WA87241015761. They said that it is a software problem and that the software would have to be re-loaded. This meant that everything in the phone memory would be lost, including the phonebook. As I didn't have any choice, I deposited the same. They asked me to collect it at 4pm the same day. When I went there at 4pm, they said that the motherboard has become faulty and it would have to be replaced. They also informed that the motherboard is not available with them nor at Ranchi (the capital city of Jharkhand). It would have to be sourced from Delhi and would take one week. Today (10.12.2010) I again enquired about my mobile. They said that the motherboard is not available anywhere and it may take upto one month for the spare to arrive. I am in a fix and feel totally cheated and deceived by the poor quality of Samsung phones and such poor service. As my work was suffering I didnt have any choice but to buy another phone, while I wait endlessly to get back my GT-B7722.
Vishal

• vishal

its awesome experience i liked it very much its earphone soumd quality is best n clear more usefull features in the phone makes it king in its class with such a low price

• guha

JV, 06 Dec 2010Good GSM, very handy. In use for 3 months now. Good battery en m... morehi there just saw ur review...first let me tell u my case...i've 1 3g sim(bsnl) and 1 2g sim(idea)...presently using an india handset...was interested in this handset...i've few more quires....can u mail me...iamguha@gmail.com

• guha

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2010i thoroughly like it and very satisfied with the performance and... morehi there just saw ur review...first let me tell u my case...i've 1 3g sim(bsnl) and 1 2g sim(idea)...presently using an india handset...was interested in this handset...i've few more quires....can u mail me...iamguha@gmail.com

i thoroughly like it and very satisfied with the performance and every single aspect.

• Jai

plz share ur experience abt B7722.
Is it nice r bad???

• manish

B7722 experts,

Any way to download maps for Google Map which can work off-line( without internet ) ?

Hey Samsung Head Honchos,this is a nice phone but atleast give it a Super LCD CAPACITIVE screen and a 2500 mAh Li-Ion Battery. At least you can do that, if you cant give Super AMOLED.

• peevo

JV, 06 Dec 2010Good GSM, very handy. In use for 3 months now. Good battery en m... moreI try to connect with exchange server and still got problems. Previously I used Omnia i900 and there was no problems. I have to use my company's certificate to get into exchange account. I installed it and then I noticed problems with connectg to my company's wifi -> after each time I try to connect to company's wifi my samsung messages "Connecting..." and after few seconds is just restarting.....

mail me if you want to know my further battles with exchange connecting :)

rp74 at wp dot pl

• Dee

What's a wast of time and space! Dear people, you are on the web!! if you can get here please read it before asking the same question again and again! GSMarena have REVIEW, Specifications and User Opinions.

• Dee

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2010Hello, I have a question I hope someone could answer this becaus... moreIt's has 3 main screens. Make sure nothing running on those screens, like widgets or any applicants. Sometime you might accidently open too many widgets.

• waltz