Samsung C3510 Genoa

Samsung C3510 Genoa

it phone opening however back closing.

• rb

varunkumar, 24 Oct 2015can whats app install on gt c 3510?in genoa whats app doesnot work bcause it works only on smart

• roro

how must I use it ?

• uus saifudin

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2014i use my samsung c3510 genoa in 2010 until know.in 2013 my ... moreok

• varunkumar

can whats app install on gt c 3510?

• mstn

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2015whattsappc3510

Really good phone lasted me 5/6 years, and yes I will upgrade mainly cuz sometimes it kinda freezes, it has a big spot of "dead" pixels, seomtimes it doesn't responde properly and prob thats it other than that great pnone for is time.

, 02 Jan 2015I love this phone it had everything I needed and in some wa... moreIf you turn on are not finish

• jessica mel

sensacional

I love this phone it had everything I needed and in some ways was better than my iPhone, but now when I turn it on, all it does is say the logo 'SAMSUNG' and freezes. Why does it do that and can it be fixed?

BT-BAW, 25 Apr 2014please find whatsapp app for itwhattsapp

mystery girl101, 01 Sep 2013One of the worst phone's i had at first it looked cool but ... morethis hand set is very poor sped net and dwonlod video are not avalable .

• Raktim

how, 03 Jul 2014my phone display language has been changed, how to re-chang... moreIt's easy bro.
Just take an another phone, whitchs display language is known to you.
And then follow the stapes by watching another phone. You are done

malou, 24 Jul 2014i cannot log in on my facebook account the time that i doub... moreGo to internet settings.
Amd then change the coockis optin to- 'Accept All'

• malou

i cannot log in on my facebook account the time that i double click it to loo for the comment and after that my facebook is unable to access. whats wrong with it? i need your help, pls. .

• how

my phone display language has been changed, how to re-change it for English pls?

• Yovesh FouterDzzord

Its a great phone...just love it

• Yeama

My front button are mix up
Keypad, Phonebook and Menu

i have been using this phone since 2010 and this is an excellent and durable set..i dropped it so many times but it still works..if you can't handle your mobile phone gently then this is probably the best set for you..