Samsung C3520

Samsung C3520

• Logofunk

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2021I want this mobileThe photo editor on this phone was fun. How could I get the editor?

• Adnan

Samsung

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2021I want this mobileIt's available on Flipkart (India)

I want this mobile

Its a great mobile, I use it more than 8 years.love it.

My 4th Phone

Does this have whatsapp?

• Ox

bilal, 18 Nov 2018it's very good mobile but me iforget pasword helpmeTry 1234, std password

• bilal

it's very good mobile but me iforget pasword helpme

• Kaj

Great phone.

Obscure, even when it was released.

• Ma

Sue, 19 May 2015Does this phone work on the Telstra NextG network in Australia?Not as of 1 dec 2016

• Max

This phone wont work in australia after 1 april 2017 as gsm here closes down

• PRASATH SP

I Want is mobile

• Mel

I have been used c3520 for two and half year but now I'm not receiving phone calls from any number and when I switch it off on its writing that the sim profile not .remain or deleted

• Janboy

I have had my GT C35201 for quite a while now and as yet have not been able to set up E-mails or use the internet as no one seems to know how to set the thing up I am told its something to do with AT&T, which is no longer, can anyone advise pse?

• Black Puli

Richard., 06 Sep 2016Its a great phone and pulls-in signals from just about anyw... moreThis particular phone is set for 2G signals. 2G network is to be closed by Telstra on the 1st December 2016 therefore making this phone null and void.

• Richard.

Its a great phone and pulls-in signals from just about anywhere, but can anyone tell me if the GT-C3520 is 4G compatible?

Erick, 09 Oct 2015Can instaL Whatsapp messenger?? Or not??this is a non smartphone so it does not support any apps

• bob

AnonD-351912, 14 Jan 2015You should look up the APN and MMS settings for your servic... moreCCheck with your service provider and confirm you can send and receive pics with your texts. Not all text pkg include pics, sometimes it's a text pkg upgrade.