Samsung C5212

Samsung C5212

• harman

abdul, 14 Feb 2014i have purachase in second hand samsung c5212i model i need... more more battery consume

• Mahesh Raj

When i switch on this mobile than SOS seen on disply. No any card working.So give me Permanant solution

• chandramouli

how to make a conference call in samsung GT-5212i model

i have inserted BSNL sim but i can't able to enable the EDGE how can i enable please help.

• ALEX

hye friends iam using this phone since 3 years.it is very nice and looking beautiful but i have a doubt this phone support theams?how can we download theams for this mobile?somebody give a suggisition for my request please.

• hk

Ps, 13 Mar 2014Why cant we download supporting games? Apps? Send me the na... moreyou can download samsung c5212 games from wapday.com

• A M

Can i Install Watsup in this phone?

• waqooyi

Sourav, 19 Nov 2013This is a good phone. I am using it for almost more than 2 ... moreisnot open the facebook

muvu, 05 Feb 2014i have a samsung GT-C5212i, the problem i have is i can rec... morerecharge

• Kishor

Ps, 13 Mar 2014Why cant we download supporting games? Apps? Send me the na... moreDownload Game, app. from wap.in for samsung 5212

• POPS

how i open the...internet?

• fuji

if i miss 5212i.if ther is have any option to trace the phone...pls help me i miss my phone.how will i find out

• Ps

Why cant we download supporting games? Apps? Send me the names of apps supporting to the c5212 please! Very thankful to you?

abdul, 14 Feb 2014i have purachase in second hand samsung c5212i model i need... moreTry either 12345, 1234, 0000 or 00000

• abdul

i have purachase in second hand samsung c5212i model i need help for phone lock code please need full help

• muvu

it still not responding

• muvu

i have a samsung GT-C5212i, the problem i have is i can receive calls but i can not make calls. what will be the problem with my phone

• Kitty

This is the best mobile which i have used. I m using it for more than 3 years. Both the sims are active very fews mobiles have this option. Only drawback is battery, if it is changed then no more problem for 3 more years

• Anony

AnonD-218091, 25 Dec 2013Hi I am sorry if you please let me know as favor i am l... moreThis phone is Dual Sim Active. It's one of the few phones with that facility (When you are talking on one sim / the call you receive on the another sim will show waiting, u can hold the first call and attend the second call without any change).

I am sorry if you please let me know as favor i am looking for Dual Sim Active phone that mean both sim can receive calls at same time
even if one line is busy if you please let me know if that phone is Dual Sim Active