Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS

Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS

• C6712

I bought this phone about 11 years ago, I used it for 2 years and now I realy miss it

Awesome phone 2011 star 2 duos.

• sale

I have had it for 7 years.
The phone is “stupid”, slow but I wouldn’t trade it for the best new smartphone. :)
It works like the first day, the battery lasts 7-10 days, it regularly falls on the concrete and it unfolds every time it falls, but it still works, works and works.

• AG

I bought this phone on 10th Dec 2011 and still working like new!!!

• Giorgi Zhgent

my god! this phone is a legend! my father bought it back in 2011 when it was first released! 7 years of inactivity passed and my father gifted to me and it worked like i had used it hours ago!

• Sai

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2011How can download video converter high quality files to low ... moreVery super

• Duka Kosovo

Still work, like first day! I was give to my wife before 5 years and still work, for she only calls and sms use. Batery last 5 day and further. I think that phone have maybi 8 years!
I can not believe!

• umesh

ankit rajput, 04 Sep 2016i want whatsapptkp

• vrkommisetti

My samsung GT-C6712 phone was suddenly stopped and the screen was appearing in spotted colours or white

• Ravi

Phone frequently switching on and off

• Vamsi jupudi

Its a best for old people for calls

• Ravi

Narendra Gaur, 28 Jun 2016I want Whatsapp Masangre I want whatsup massanger,
hike,

• WOFA KILLA

I have used GT-C6712 since 2011 December. it's a very good phone can someone advice on a good phone to replace my gt c6712.

• Vipin kushwaha

akash singh, 08 Aug 2016gt c6712 samsunggtc

• akash singh

hargyan, 19 Apr 2016how can i downlode whats app gt c6712 samsung

• Mummu

wonderful mobile good battery capacity and good faster mob