Samsung Ch@t 333

Samsung Ch@t 333

After I restarted my ch@t333, no games can be downloaded. Please help.

• GH

After I restarted my ch@t333, no games and apps can be downloaded now. Please help.

• GH

i cant configure my phone.

• Sai

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2015does it support whatsapp?Yes,first you can open operamobilestore on google click and search whatsapp and choose to download

• Charmy

meme, 09 Jan 2016does sumsung s333 suport whatsapp?No it does not & it is a crappy phone.

• meme

does sumsung s333 suport whatsapp?

does it support whatsapp?

• abdulmukit

plss help me anytime i want to download any app it keep on saying invalid after it have finished counting . plsssss hlp me

• mwaniki

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2014it supports whatsappi want to know if this phone play youtube bcos its always indicate not supported content, whats wrong?

• kleintjie

I can't upload photos to fb my phone don't want to allow it

• maveee

riri, 19 Jan 2015Can I download whatsapp on my samsung ch@t 333?rock them all oh yeh

• maveee

• jason

chris, 26 Aug 2014i got it right do install whatsapp, so dont be to sure!!!!!on what website did u get whatsapp on

riri, 19 Jan 2015Can I download whatsapp on my samsung ch@t 333?can I download Whatsapp on my samsung ch@t 333?

• riri

Can I download whatsapp on my samsung ch@t 333?

• thembeka

can i download whattsapp on my chat s333

• candy

Monza, 05 Sep 2014The problem of the phone is that it doesnt allow u to downl... morewhy this phone doesnt dowload whatsapp

please help me with how to configure with Samsung ch@t333 and how to connect to internet.

• Lucky NocthulaTeleki

how to configure Samsung ch@t333, for connection of internet.

• Monza

The problem of the phone is that it doesnt allow u to download Whatsapp thats the problem of it but its a nice phone