Samsung D410

Samsung D410

Adewale Kazeem you have a defective ribbon cable going to the sceen. have it exchanged

• Adewale Kazeem

I'm using this phone for past 3 months but suddenly the phone did not display text again. pls what do i do? the screen is not available in Nigeria,

• mike

Hey Samsunglover, much appreciation for your information on the video recording time on this model! Thanks again and hope to meet up with you again or when you visit Hawaii email me! Aloha!

• heindred

i love this phone and i want buy one.
how do i pay?
heindred

• Samsunglover

Hi mike, me did not help much also but its nice to meet you here :) yup lets hope that samsung will do one with external memory card. Wow~! you have a cool sharp v801sh^_- take care dude

• Samsunglover

Hi Craig, i think is your photo size is set to 640 X 480 therefore it can't zoom, try to change your photo size setting to 320 X 240 or lesser.

• mike

Yes Samsunglover, I hope they will come out with a unit with memory card next. My sharp v801sh does over 330 minutes continuous with 176x144 in highest quality mode with a 256MB SD card and stores massive amount of 1144x858 still photo. Although I have to pay for the service in Japan to keep the phone up and running, it does help when I travel to Japan that I don't need to rent and return cell phone, able to use it in the US and Japan anytime. Thanks again for your help!

• Craig

Thanks SAMSUNGLOVER, on my 410 pressing that right cursor seems to do nothing at all, theres no little marker that runs between Telephoto and Wideangle, is this right ???

• Samsunglover

Yup mike, lets hope that they will have a external memory next time.. it is a great waste to know such a nice phone have little memory.. but at least the photo's memory still not bad :) but quite disappointing for the video one..

• Samsunglover

Hi Craig, when you're on the camera or video mode, pressing of the right cursor allows you to zoom whereas left cursor shows a better preview(although seems like larger but is actually the same), however the zoom is not really that good :(

• Samsunglover

Hi mike, you're welcome, hmm i mean if high resolution mostly can take 3slot of around 15~20 sec, although there is 20slot but i don't doubt that even low resolution can use up every slot unless all slot is a few sec..

• Craig

Can anyone tell me how I use the Zoom function ???

• mike

Samsunglover, thanks for the detailed info! So it's about 15-20 second varying from 3 to 20 clips depending on the resolution. It's really too bad they didn't design it with a memory card... I'm sure their next deign will come with a removable memory card. Again appreciate for your reply! Aloha! Mike

• Samsunglover

Hi mike, think it only have 3MB allocated for the video but it depends the display you set for the video 176X160 or 128X96 and if you record one full clip with 176X160 is roughly 1MB although there is 20slot but if all use 176X160, it can only record around 3full clip of roughly 15-20sec each. Hope this helps.. but one comment is that the video's memory is too little..

• mike

Can any one tell me what the length of the video is on this unit? I heard something like 20 seconds only, is it ture????? How many 20 second segment can it hold in the internal memory since the unit does not have an external memory card? Please help. Thanks

• Samsunglover

Hi an, think you need to do the rotation option for the fliping and mirror, but please do take note that the camera facing you and facing others need other options for fliping and mirror, hope this helps :)

• ^Treach

Just got my phone last week and I think it's a piece of art. It's pretty big, but that's not a problem really. I like this phone a lot, and and I think it's great.

• Farrukh

hey all!!! you peeps havve really got me in two minds now... whether to go n get this phone or not... sumone said that its too heavy n big... sumone said that his set had an error(in camera)... anywayz... plz guide me now... its u peeps who have got me in this position... by the way in pakistan(my country) its price is like 25000 quiet an expensive one... i wonder if its prices would come down or not... anywayz... iam really intrested to buy this one... so plz help me out... should i go for the purchase or not... waiting for u peeps to reply... good day to all of you

• SAMSUNG D410 BUYER

what a great phone! everything is what i expected. the camera is great, the lcd is big and awesome. sounds great! nothing wrong with it.

• Jimmy pop