Samsung D600

Samsung D600

Jaiden, 26 Aug 2019However, in how the phone looks and design etc, the D500 is cert... moreNo

TheKingJu, 13 Oct 2005Overall it IS a better phone than my D500, the camera is way bet... moreHowever, in how the phone looks and design etc, the D500 is certainly the better (looking) of the two.

Apparently this phone has a sound chip close to the likes of the Yamaha OPL3 and Sega Genesis, good old FM synth technology. I have a Samsung SGH-T309 with the same sound and it honestly is quite cool.

It was really popular. Words can't describe!

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2017Hi what shud i do with my phone it came on this morning now its ... moreYou probably have to replace the Flex of the Nokia 6131 to correct the problem of the blank screen. That happened to me last week. Changing it fixed the screen.

Hi what shud i do with my phone it came on this morning now its coming back on but blank screen i can make calls azwel

brings back memories...

slappy, 03 Sep 2015Bought it in 2005. Everything still works on it. Original batt... moreAgreed, I had this phone for a long time and absolutely loved it. Really strong phone.

Photo recovery possible in this phone

Photo recovery possible in this phone

• slappy

Bought it in 2005. Everything still works on it. Original battery still holds a charge for days. Most solid phone I have ever owned.

Also still using it!!!!

• S

still using it (y)

• undertaker

RIP

bestest phone of its time

only one problem is battery plz tell me where is battery replace it

• Farhan

hannah, 24 May 2013What games did this phone come with?I want call recording cell phone, no one can see the call recording options other than me, Please guide me

Thandi, 04 Oct 2013I love D600 I never have problem since 2006.the only thing my ba... morei am using since 2007. nice phone. only battery problem. i replaced the battery with nokia. go to any mobile repairing shop and told them to keep the samsung battery cover same and put any good nokia battery of the same size in this cover. now again very nice performance

• Thandi

juan, 29 Jul 2013I have battery issueI love D600 I never have problem since 2006.the only thing my battery expired i don't know where to get it.