Samsung E1050

Samsung E1050

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2017where can i buy one?ebay

• khinezar

forgot my lock phone pin.please

• Trevor

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2017where can i buy one?Both my wife and I have them ( Black and a WHITE) in good working condition. We are in the process of moving over to SMART phones as Golden Wedding presents to each of us!
If you are inetersted in having them then please reply

where can i buy one?

Never heard of this phone before, looks like an interesting phone to me

• George

I have this phone for some ears and i can assure you that light use let it keep the battery for 1 month and medium (normal) use,at least 2 weeks.

• Happy traveller

Seven months, fourteen countries, eight service providers, and it worked flawlessly!
Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodoia, Bali, Manila, Australia, SouthAfrica, France, Spain, Germamy, Greece, Turkey, England, and more......total cost for phone and all Sim cards and service under $50. Then brought it to North America, cant get one month lousy coverage for that much $.

Maybe he forgot the phone specific pin number not the one for the card.. many phones have this security option.. but you have to remind that number for sure :P

• Akis

DEE, 17 Mar 2014forgot my phone pin code now cant use it Dee use PUK number given by the SIM card provider to unlock the card ( given you had saved it somewhere)

• akis

caspaire, 09 Jul 2013how can i use the FM RADIO ????????????????????????there is no RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DEE

forgot my phone pin code now cant use it

• ogie

caspaire, 09 Jul 2013how can i use the FM RADIO ????????????????????????hehe simply open the radio. lol

• FSantos

Sindroid, 03 Aug 2013Standby time: Too long.. Im using this as a backup if my smar... moreGreat Brick!

caspaire, 09 Jul 2013how can i use the FM RADIO ????????????????????????Step one: use fewer question marks

• Sindroid

Standby time: Too long..

Im using this as a backup if my smartphone gets faulty. Picked it up for 15 bucks. Im on the 3rd day and still full battery.. lol.

• caspaire

how can i use the FM RADIO ????????????????????????