Samsung E1080T

Samsung E1080T

• blindfolded

got this as a temp replacement for a nexus 5 suddenly gone dead. i think it did not make it to heaven and this is where it ended up.

• derek

ujw, 01 Dec 2013Hey did ur problem resolved, I facing the kind of issue not show... moregood day.. i have a new GT-E1080,,cannot get networks

• user

I got a problem here, the problem is the signal is low. Sometimes, my friend call me and he say that my number is not active. But its not true.
thats diffrent when i change my phone.

• ninodamagan

1.what is the service center no.able to put on settings?because when i erase it,icant already send a message.]2.how to reset the pasword to security settings?

• ujw

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2013hi! is it dualband, triband or quadband? my sister migrated to U... moreHey did ur problem resolved, I facing the kind of issue not showing network, after adding new activated sim card.

hi! is it dualband, triband or quadband? my sister migrated to United States from Singapore. she bought this phone for her 7year old son.. so she can call and check on him anytime. but the problem is there is no signal..

please help how to solve my problem because my cp is wet

• CHUM

good ! perfect !

• James Park

i had it for 1 years , and it work perfect.

• anonymous

can i use this in canada?

• hawaiiboywonder

I have purchased a SIM card from SIMcardglobal and am having trouble getting the phone unlocked. When the phone was purchased in New Zealand, I was told it was 'unlocked'.
With the new SIM card installed a screen shows 'SIM lock' When I enter the codes that came with the SIM card " wrong password' window appears. Can you help me?

• Jonty

KC, 31 Jan 2013Can someone please help me.. I have a problem on this phone, I'v... moreWhile using divert option in any phone always keep a min balance >Rs.0 otherwise,it wont work.Its tried & tested.

AnonD-68151, 22 Sep 2012I had this phone since Sep 2011, When The battery is low, and ... moreCharger stop working. I use my champ to charge its battery

• Percy

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2013Purchased the E1080W (looks the same at the T) in South Africa ... moreAs long as it's not locked to a particular phone company, you'll be fine.

• they

i use this phone and overall with this range of price its a good phone but, it has a several of lack example the brightness is very low i can't see the screen under the sun and the keypad lock easily to open when i put it in my pocket with other thing like my key, since it only need to push * for 3 second to open keypad lock.
i often found it call my contact number accidentally although i've already lock my keypad.
maybe it's better if samsung would like to make it has to push more than one button to open the keypad lock instead of only one button.

Purchased the E1080W (looks the same at the T) in South Africa last year. Its unlocked and I'd like to use it on a trip to Europe (UK, Spain) this year.
Does anyone know if it will work if I replace the SIM card when I get to the UK?

• KC

Can someone please help me.. I have a problem on this phone, I've been using it for 3 years and I just recently tried to use call diverting. When I Activated it, it does not work, like it beeps three times and cuts off afterwards. I barely need your help.. Coz I really want to divert those who are calling on my old number to my new phone number.. Thank you so much

• Meister

macDreamy , 30 Dec 2012amazing one ...practical and can stand for along time You are correct. Using this phone and I love it. Battery life is good.