Samsung E1272

Samsung E1272

• Anonimus

How I but it?

alex, 21 Apr 2020When i start up this phone some kind of sim lock code appea... moreHow to unblock phone

• alex

When i start up this phone some kind of sim lock code appears. I have tried Factory Reset but that has not worked. Any ideas on how i can remove it?

Zachary, 09 Mar 2019I just bought it but I can't use whatsapp.The app is built ... moreDid you solve it? Please let me know.

very low call sound

• Teh

How to set speed Dail, try searching but can't fibd

AnonD-709084, 19 Oct 2017I am from Bangladesh. I want to buy this phone.but this pho... moreebay.co.uk

• Zachary

I just bought it but I can't use whatsapp.The app is built in but i can't use it.After I enter my country code,and phone number and clicked OK it keeps saying network error.But i have a very good internet connection.Please help.Thanks

I am from Bangladesh. I want to buy this phone.but this phone is no available in Bangladesh.plz help any body to buy this phone

ren, 11 Apr 2014Yes. go to Settings>Applications>Call>All Calls>... moreI dont find setting that u told about

• Recep

Anonymous Has Fallen, 27 Apr 2017Where can you locate the SIM card on this phone? I do not h... moreWho cares where the sim card slot is. When you buy the phone, as you say, you will see where it is!

• Gladan

Where can you buy this in Europe?

• Anonymous Has Fallen

Where can you locate the SIM card on this phone? I do not have enough knowledge when it comes to flip phones. I'm busy person and I have less time on the internet. Can anyone help me out. I'm planning to buy this phone.

• Kannushi Inayama

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2015kindly help me to decide which phone to buy. samsung e1272 ... moreThe e2202 because it has bigger battery and camera while the e1272 don't have camera and the battery is quite small mah.

• Ill you mee nah tee

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2015On the white model, what colour does the keypad illuminate?White light with black number illuminati confirmed!

• Yasuhiro Goto

Speed dial, 10 Aug 2015Does this phone have speed dial? If so how do you activate... moreJust go to contacts, and select favourite...you can assign up to 8 number..

• Yamamotoyama Ryuta

cashmere, 02 Sep 2015does this phone can used roaming when im in other country l... moreIt depends on what country you go. But before you travel please check your mobile network availability and the country's network. If they have GSM network, then its OK. But if you go to my country which is Japan, we don't have GSM network so you can't use this phone there.

• Yasuhiro Goto

peng, 08 Sep 2015Why my samsung E1272 was not have a network signal?.. pleas... moreIts about connection...if you live in a rural area where the connection is very low, it may be the reason why..but if you live in a big city, then there's a problem with your sim card.
In my country (Japan) there's no GSM network and this phone is GSM only phone. So, if you go to Japan, you have to buy new phone or you can rent it.Many companies have kiosks at the airports, while other companies will mail a phone to your hotel or to your home. You can return the phones at the airport or through the mail depending on the company.

• Shin Dong Hee

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2016What is broadcast messages for? Broadcast message is a list of number or a group of contacts that you created (for example : family group)that you can send message to all people in that group in just one single send...for example, you type a message and you send it to several people in your broadcast list just for once and people in your broadcast list will receive the same message so you can save more time...