Samsung E1282T

Samsung E1282T

• GT-E1282T

Big Screen is configured.
GT-E1282T

• Priya

Opera mini is not working on my phone so how can solve this problem

i think this is one of the best mobile in Samsung guru and browser is also available without camera

• Rajib

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2013caller voice is bad and i can't instal uc browser fb etc i ... moreI can't open internet due to opera 40percent installing my set model gt1282t slot2

• Aneesh

Good sound quality great browser but all java apps not supporting

Where is bloutooth i

• yash gujjar

good phone good battery backup

can i download games and play?

• nani

ashok, 20 Apr 2018why the game are not dow.not supporting games

• ashok

why the game are not dow.

• kishor

please sell the product again

• kamrul

vipan kumar, 10 Aug 2016My fabrate mobile I need a phone but I give me a phone

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2017i cant download games or opera how to solve itGood mobile phone

i cant download games or opera how to solve it

4 years completed and is working well today also now the standby time is 12 days

• HARSHAD

mr. datta, 01 Jun 2016is this handset 4G supported simNO

• Aneesh

Abhishek, 12 Oct 2016best phone ever in my life. using more than 3 years!!. very... moreno bad not download any java apps only send blutooth but all java apps are not supported but supper wap browser this devise you me help downlod apps

venk@t, 08 Mar 2017I can't download to any apps,WHY?.Please help me.you can dwnld games and apps through three ways but i will tell you one waysorr:-

1.download games on your smartphone and rename it to mahesh.mk and send to your java phone then dwnld file manager(sefm)from phoenky.com(java apps)for 128*160 resolutions.

• venk@t

I can't download to any apps,WHY?.Please help me.