Samsung E1410

Samsung E1410

• Ranjit

saba, 01 Jan 2017My phone have no show calendar of 2017.So pleas concern this problam.Date expires

• Thala veriyan

saba, 01 Jan 2017My phone have no show calendar of 2017.So pleas concern this problam.This modal headset bin and I love you

• amber

srinivas, 09 Jan 2017My Samsung Mobile model E1410 does not show the calendar of the ... moreWhen you are setting the date in your phone, set the year as 2006 instead of 2017 then it will automatically match with year 2017. In 2018 match with 2007.

• amber

srinivas, 09 Jan 2017My Samsung Mobile model E1410 does not show the calendar of the ... moreSamsung E 1410 shows only day, date &month. So you have to set the year 2006 when you are setting the current date , then it will match with the year 2017.

• ambar.

rupi, 22 Jul 2014can anyone tell me where i get samsung e 1410 cabinet.You will get your samsung E 1410 cabinet online at ebay india .

srinivas, 09 Jan 2017My Samsung Mobile model E1410 does not show the calendar of the ... moreHi you have to set the year 2006 when you setting tte date then it will match with the year 2017.

• Shyam

How will increase the timing of my phone. It doesn't show date after 31st Dec, '16. Plz do something.

• sanjit

End my phone's calendar on 2016 what I do

• srinivas

My Samsung Mobile model E1410 does not show the calendar of the year 2017 and not update time and date . what can i do ?

• Ajit

My Samsung Mobile model No.: E1410 does not show the calendar of the year 2017. what can i do ?

• saba

My phone have no show calendar of 2017.So pleas concern this problam.

• Koushik reddy

Best mobile phone.☺

Krishna, 01 Jul 2009Please Please help me how to delete songs from the Phone Memory.... moreYou can't do that

• RISHU

i cannot download any songs from browser

• bankz

Please I have bought this phone new and after downloading music from opera mini browser, I don't know how to add them to my music player. Somebody help me out please

javed hussain, 26 Sep 2014I want to a mobile phone which is samsung guru 1410 because my ... moreJaved I have it do you need it

• satyaki

But how?

• DJ RAKESH ROY

jitu, 14 Mar 2011please give me information about password unlock pasword

• javed hussain

I want to a mobile phone which is samsung guru 1410 because my father has the mobile samsung guru 1410

• kk

This phone has a superb music clarity!!