Samsung E200 ECO

Samsung E200 ECO

Price is good to buy it. 60 Euro (Rupees 4,800 in India). ... I liked the specifications. But can I play 3gp/mp4 videos in this phone?

• Alvin Lee

Is the e200 Eco still available today, where can i buy it and how much it cost? thanks

• Dr

i hav this phone and smtimes people get jealous cuz its too easy to handle and user frendly..with all faeturs that one would want to hav a nice phn..

best pohone for acid...

• Turboprop

It's an overall nice phone. Doesn't take up much space and got a nice MP3 player. Maximum card space 2Gb.

• Adrian

shahbaz khan, 27 Jun 2009i use this phone 4 last 2 years and couldnt find so smart p... moreHow can you be using this phone for 2 years when it says it was announced in august 2008 (one year ago)?
Anyway, I wonder what SAR does it have.... it would be nice if it had a low one, being eco and stuff

• shahbaz khan

i use this phone 4 last 2 years and couldnt find so smart phone i replaced lot of phone with this one but not change that one becozz i really like this one thanx samsungzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this mobile is very very beautifull in my opinion is a beter option for canje that one movil... because is smal and practique and the color is a unique for this mobile

• Najam

I has been using it for last 6 months. I think its the simplest, decent mobile having all basic things that one needs. Good memory, 2Gb memory card, FM radio, Blue tooth, USB, Battery time is low in my opinion and specially when you attend long phone calls also camera performance is not good specially while zooming. The only thing annoying. Rest is nice.

• Erna k

Devin, 15 Feb 2009No you didnt. You keep going under different phones and cha... moreWow, how can you know if i use different phone? Not e200 eco to write this, Hehehe... 2 thumbs up 4 u. Yes i write this over my SE K810, but i also have E200 eco. I luv both of them. I more often bring my e200 in my pouch bcoz its slimmer n nice. Im not realy care about 3g hsdpa, wifi, gps etc, i m a simple gl.
Btw, Devin u a great, how can u know that? Hehehe...

• Erna K

Sharjeel, 18 Feb 2009it dont have theme but u hav 2 mke it diffferent. u can cho... moreThanks. I hav both se k810 n samsung e200 eco, i love them. But e200 looks more slim n sexy hehehe, cute. The way to texting is similar with my se n it fast. Once charging up to 4 days.

• ollie

Whens his phone going to be available to buy in UK i like it.

• Sharjeel

Erna kusbianti, 26 Jan 2009Nice n slim. I bought E200 eco 2 days ago. I like this fone... moreit dont have theme but u hav 2 mke it diffferent. u can chose skin + tranperency level and much more 4 u 2 xplore

• Devin

Erna kusbianti, 26 Jan 2009Nice n slim. I bought E200 eco 2 days ago. I like this fone... moreNo you didnt. You keep going under different phones and changing your name and saying you have this phone and that phone and even arguing with yourself over SE vs Nokia... Why?? We can see your IP tag everytime you do it... ji{R lol. So it doesnt matter if you change your name. You can even put anonymous and we'd still be able to tell who you are...

• Erna kusbianti

Nice n slim. I bought E200 eco 2 days ago. I like this fone so girly. Im sureprise that this fone have many features. Cam is cool with iso, mozaic n multi shot like my se k810i. Texting fast, batery life long enough. But wheres the theme?. This fone is hard to found in indonesia. Price ok. I love it.

• irfan

hashas, 02 Sep 2008its fine but will not mack any thing in marketsamsung is is very very very nice phone i like samsung phone

• Xristoforos

Guys i don't think that people around the world are starving because some company decided to use corn or sth as a material for making a device...Look elseware for the problem of hunger...
I want to notice that i'm in fond of Samsung, i just wanted to add a comment...
Have u seen Zeitgeist...it's shocking...

• Chris

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2008I have two things to say about the corn case. 1. Is it e... moreThey won't feed the starving children, because that won't get them any profit. Every company fears charity funds. Charity is the worst investment a company could make. This is the world we live in, sadly.

• tonkata- E71

tz tz tz.... Looks like samsung are trying to get green peace ot there side, nice loosers

I have two things to say about the corn case.

1. Is it edible? lol just being stupid xD
2. When there are starving kids in Africa, why do we use corn to make phone shells rather than feed kids that about to die?