Samsung E2152

Samsung E2152

• manojroyal

this mobile was not good but this is my lover gift am not change this mobile

• RAJI

NICE

• THMA

This phone is very pooqr.it does not support you tube.It supports poor games.The application supported for this phone is very rare.We haven't download the game or apps above 200 kb from this.The parts of the phone is very rare.I hate this

• koti

this phone is very poor at its price because it does not support even uc browser. we can not download even small games.music player does not support many features.no youtube.......no facebook.......no games........nothing in this.. just waste of the money.

After 3 years using one, I say: Rock solid - I can't count how many times it fell on the street. Just put all parts (body, battery and back cover)together again and back to business. Small, discrete, ease to use, good battery authonomy, good signal handling with both sim cards. If you just want a cell phone for making, well, phone calls, it's (was) a good choice.

• BIKRAM

It's a very bad phone . you can't play 3gp, mp4 . After 1 year use speaker going to damage. It cant install apps over 200kb. Many kind of image cant support & more problem you face if you use it.

Bhupendra, 31 Oct 2013I am use samsung e2152 i forgot my password please help me what ... moreif u forgot password reset your phone by *2767*2878#
or*2767*3855#

• Dev

very nice cell phon

• ROHIT

kartik, 12 Nov 2013my video not play and phon paswwordit is good phone.it support fast browsing but secondary videos are not supported.

• kartik

Bhupendra, 31 Oct 2013I am use samsung e2152 i forgot my password please help me what ... moremy video not play and phon paswword

• Mushtaq

Its good mobile i am using since 1 year.. It supports instant messenger and i like it..

• amul

champ, 01 Sep 2013sir.my phone dose not supported vidio.what can i do? my phone does not suport java

• Bhupendra

raju, 23 Oct 2013This mobile battery backup is really good, Just go ahead! very f... moreI am use samsung e2152 i forgot my password please help me what samsung e2152 password

• Bhupesh parihar

Sir my phone not support video song and this phone java vary bad java vary slow i am use samsung e2152

• raju

vasu, 14 Oct 2013How's battery back up?This mobile battery backup is really good, Just go ahead! very fantastic mobile phone. Thanks to Samsung...

• vasu

How's battery back up?

• AnonD-190497

I am using the Samsung E2152 mobile for last 2 years. browsing experience is very poor in this mobile & we can't make use this handset as modem to a computer. other than this mobile is really good.

My suggestion: Bought this mobile if you are not using this mobile for browsing and no need of GPRS options.

• Gurshaib

its is very good choice in low price

• koti

hi frends.. i uced thic phone for my last year.this is very poor phone in my all my phone nd worest in browsing internetn plese i request 2 u dont use this phone forever.