Samsung E250

Samsung E250

I loved this phone with all my heart

• Galios

Had a black one, bought in late 2008 for ~80$ if my memory serves me right. Worked for almost 10 years until broke down in early 2018. Impressive for a cheap slider phone.

I had one. Everybody had one of these

• Samir.com

Shej, 26 Sep 2019I need this phone... Any body help me...I have this phone ok condition but back cover and charger not available

• bavii

Usamah, 25 Jul 2019I have the black one, how do you want to get it.im interested

• Rana

I have a black one but due to ribon problem; screen showing white.

• Shej

Usamah, 25 Jul 2019I have the black one, how do you want to get it.I need this phone... Any body help me...

• Usamah

JEVARIO, 23 May 2007The phone is fantabulous, there is no other like this one I... moreI have the black one, how do you want to get it.

Macbeth, 11 Jan 2019How do I get the Xylophone key tone from the Samsung E250 t... more*facepalm* That is not possible.

How do I get the Xylophone key tone from the Samsung E250 to the Samsung P910?

• cavro

TalkSick, 13 Nov 2014Can Someone Help Me With name Of The Song that Came With Th... moreFunky Nashville - Hitch a ride

The screen is embarrasingly small (for a slider) and has a screen resolution way too low.

• KOTA

i love this phone so much,its my first,2006 oh...
love it.

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2015Hi this. may seem a stupid question but l have not used my ... morePress and hold the red button

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2015Hi this. may seem a stupid question but l have not used my ... morePress anf hold the r

• Sam Gloster

It was the first phone that I got.So many memories associated with it. I just loved that we could slip it up and receive calls.
A very handy phone and had too many features for that time.

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2015Hi this. may seem a stupid question but l have not used my ... more{Deleted, didn't notice the date and question already answered. ]

I'm still using this phone, (January 2017,) it still works perfectly, is in great condition and it's only had two new batteries since it was purchased from Tesco in 2007! I only want to make and receive calls and don't need an all singing and dancing mobile and this still does me just fine. Long may it live yet! :D It'll be a sad, sad day when it dies.

• Emily

That was the first phone that was mine and not second hand xD And it was AMAZING!!! I still want one and it is 2017 already. It had that option while using bluetooth to get into the other person's phone and copy whatever you like and also DELETE while being connected... haven't seen anything like it so far.

• Con wolf