Samsung E630

Samsung E630

I want this phone. please inform to me,

• yolo901

I use to have one of these before I got my iPhone. This was a very reliable and never failed me until I put a password on it... I remembered the password and knew I made no typos when creating it, but the phone would not accept it so I had to get a new SIM card :(

• deviant

You know this phone together with nokia 5210 were the phones I enjoyed the most up to now..( now I have iphone 4s and samsung s3 mini but still If I find this one I will buy :).. you could write music on this one with normal musical notes.

• kashifkk

Marjolijn, 22 May 2010I really love this phone. I have this phone since february 2005 ... morei want this mobile .please i want to buy

• Observer

BTW, there is an option to download voice recordings from E630 to your PC. You need to modify firmware with ResMan (a patch for accessing all folders is available online) and then flash the phone with OpenSFD. All the aforementioned programs are free.

• Observer

candice, 14 Apr 2010i just had a baby and i have about 300 pics of the little one n ... moreYes, you can print the photos. Just use some synchronizing software (version 1 of "PIMS file manager" by Samsung is one free option - just search for 20050816162816765_PIMS_File_Manager.exe). Then use it with a USB cable or infrared port to copy the pictures to your computer.

• Marjolijn

I really love this phone. I have this phone since february 2005 and I still use him. It a perfect little phone and I don't want to mis him. But now the battery is very weak so I have to search for an other phone. :(

• candice

i just had a baby and i have about 300 pics of the little one n the phone. tell me will i be able to print them? pls pls pls reply

• Jeremy

Been using this phone for 4 and a half years. Very durable! Finally, the screen is starting to go but I am still loving this phone.

• Daniel Rasta

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2007used this phone only for 1 year. Recently It keeps getting no se... moreFrom Anonymus: "used this phone only for 1 year. Recently It keeps getting no service. I noticed another user wrote the same problem down there. Don't buy this phone. Not durable and overpriced"

Mine does the same, reason why im here... only a year and now it wont work, i've replaced the flex and it seemed to fix it but for a day or so, then the same thing, it's a shame because I do think it is a cool looking phone...

• |Daniel Rasta

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2007does this phone show the incoming callers name and pic if you've... moreMine displays the photo... I loved it when I received a call from my girlfriend but unfortunatelly we broke up, i erased teh picture just in case.. lol

• Dekel

The infrared works fine, you need to install Samsung's PIMS and file manager 1.0 to use it. problem being that the maximum file size is 200kb :(

infra is for sending data only

• Princess

I bought this phone yesterday, Infared seems to be a broblem. How do I recieve music or pictures from other phones besides using mms?

i bought this phone yesterday and i cant get this...what is the infared for?can i really get music from other phones? it stylish and good for ladies, but the infared is a BIG let down!

• Mido X Files

i have this mobile since 2004..it's very stylish mobile & cute & so small..but every basic
nothing special about it..so it's just for call use only :)

• dorman sugpatan

who to get all pictures to the photo? and tranfering to the competer...

you need to restart the fone to fix this problem.

this fon is really bad.the infared port can only transfer phonebook entries.

does this phone show the incoming callers name and pic if you've stored it in the phonebook. i read a comment that only the number shows up.