Samsung Galaxy A01

Samsung Galaxy A01

Fact i can whack a gel back on , dont care if i drop it etc.. like $900 phones feels good. Nobody going to steal it does what i need calls/texts/ social media/. banking!!

Long neck geek, 17 Nov 2020Stay away! Nothing but problems from memory and connection ... moreRubbish mine works fine!!!

naser, 21 Nov 2020why doesnt samaung install a notification light led !!!!!!!... moreWhat for????????? double tap?? better.......

• naser

why doesnt samaung install a notification light led !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2020For $80 i think you get a steal, wifi works fine on mine. A... moreI dropped my Samsung j7 and I got a Galaxy a 01. Very disappointed.

Long neck geek, 17 Nov 2020Stay away! Nothing but problems from memory and connection ... moreYou know you're getting one of the cheapest phones released in recent years right? C'mon, what do you expect from a phone that cost less than 55 dollar? Unless you say the problems more specific to let me understand. Thank you

• Long neck geek

Stay away! Nothing but problems from memory and connection down to plan useless Samsung junk. I always buy Samsung but after the A01...never again!

aj77nz, 12 Nov 2020Its rubbish. I had a Vodafone E9 & 'upgraded'... moreFor $80 i think you get a steal, wifi works fine on mine. As does everything storage yes but keep eye out for A02. Least i dont have to worry about losing phone stolen etc...and $1000 dollars worth.

• aj77nz

Its rubbish. I had a Vodafone E9 & 'upgraded' to a phone 3x the price thinking it will be great. Its actually no better, and the internet drops out when halfway thru podcasts which is super frustrating, its when I leave home & lose wifi yet I'm literally in middle of a city. Even the E9 did that seamlessly. My advice: buy something else. Or get an E9 for 1/3 the price, wish I just kept mine now!!

Ferdi, 07 Nov 2020Can My Samsung A01 take external memory card 64GB? yes

• R.A

samsung a01 good phone

• vr

Indians, 27 Oct 2020Only single words, don't waste your money why

• Ferdi

Can My Samsung A01 take external memory card 64GB?

• AZ

Oba, 02 Nov 2020Samsung galaxy Aol is a good phone .i want to buy it? Pls ... moreId advise you to look at A11 or M11 from samsung , much better specs for very little price difference but if youre stuck at this price this is a decent phone , you can also check the Tecno Pouviour 4

• SkullSamCandy

Oba, 02 Nov 2020Samsung galaxy Aol is a good phone .i want to buy it? Pls ... moreIt's good for a temporary phone, Don't expect too much from it then you'll be happy, only problem is that you can't move apps to the SD which is annoying, but overall good value phone for a Samsung.

• Oba

Isherq , 11 Sep 2020Or you can format the SD card as part of your internal storage.Samsung galaxy Aol is a good phone .i want to buy it? Pls advance me . thanks

Longgg, 30 Oct 202016GB in this price point is really bad. 16GB is not future ... moreA02 due soon with 32GB upgrade ......Love how light and easy it is... These big phones 190grams awful.

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2020Hello Everybody Could you please check for me that the ph... moreit has large font/Zoom setting ! its pretty easy!!

• Sweet

Better name for Samsung Galaxy A01 "Samsung Galaxy Reuse and Samsung Galaxy Recycle"

Hello Everybody
Could you please check for me that the phone has “Easy Mode” function? Would be suitable for grandparents then. Thank you in advance.