Samsung Galaxy A20e

Samsung Galaxy A20e

• alex nurbel

i have a galaxy s10e, bought this phone for my mom and i'm quite surprised of the quality for such a cheap price.

it is 1/4 of the price i paid for the s10e, yet it is not much far away from it.
sure you get a bit less storage, but there are still 2 camera, a great display, oneui, 3gb ram.
Didn't notice any lag when installing the app, fingerprint detection is fast and accurate.

plastic back is cheap but also much more easy to replace if broken, same for lcd.

made me regret spending so much on my s10e, a phone not much better. at least not worth the 450€ difference !

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2020No more like fantastigglasticplastic its weird no idea what they... moreGlastic is on the back.

Mike, 07 Jan 2020Does it have gorilla glass??? Some sites say yes, some no. Pleas... moreNo more like fantastigglasticplastic its weird no idea what they did to it.cant even put a tempered glass on it.

brianna, 30 Jan 2020The samsung A20e might just be the worst phone I have ever had, ... moreI sold mine lol..that screen omg !!! 1998. Agree get the A40 better.

• Pamela

Bought this September 2019. Broke after 6 weeks (couldn't switch on) Took it back to John Lewis who insisted on repairing it. Today -31st December 2020, it's happened gain !!

• brianna

The samsung A20e might just be the worst phone I have ever had, the camera quality is amazingly bad even in good lighting, the phone is very slow and making videos with it could be the most stressful thing ever. The actual phone looks nice on the outside but Im sure the creators of this phone just sampled another phone they made but did everything cheaper and worse. Whatever you do, NEVER get this phone!

• Marti

Bought after Huawei p10 lite and I regret it. It's the worst smartphone I have ever had, it looks and acts so cheap. The pics taken in the interior are of terrible quality, all greenish, an absolute shame. The sounds are like from early 90ties phones. It is slow and asks for updates every week... will get rid of it asap.avoid

• Adri-anus

I switched to this phone after 2 years with Huawei P10 lite, and that was a huge step back despite the fact that they are the same price range products. A lot of things it this phone are worse, starting with the build materials and display ratio, ending with Samsung's OS aesthetics and sounds. Buy this phone only if you are really tight on budget, it has a huge discount and you don't really care. Otherwise look what other brands do offer in this price range.
Tho, it has some good cons. Battery life is impressive. Charging is very quick.

• Tribe

Rovey, 10 Jan 2020Please I need your opinions and urgent help!!! I want to get a S... moreCamera wise a20e and a20s are simar. A20s has bigger display and more powerful battery. But seems like its the same, more or less.

Please I need your opinions and urgent help!!! I want to get a Samsung phone.. A10, A20e or A20s???? Please which is better camera quality wise????

• Mike

Does it have gorilla glass??? Some sites say yes, some no. Please I am asking about e model, not regular A20.

Pjer, 29 Dec 2019Both sims are 4g or the first 4g and second 2g?it depends what sim you put

• Pjer

Both sims are 4g or the first 4g and second 2g?

• Tribe

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2019For anyone wondering when is android 10 update, well accordimg t... moreThat is meant for Galaxy A20 not Galaxy A20e, so we're in the dark for the time being.

For anyone wondering when is android 10 update, well accordimg to samsung members, its gonna get it in may of 2020

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2019I've used this phone as a secondary driver, and believe me, this... moreAgree some kind plastic, weird . Terrible outside

• Note 10

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2019Mmmm u sure ? Very poorTry it it's a cheap phone anyway (under 100 euros)

• Mm

It Has 10w charger

Note, 09 Dec 2019No, it's a Corning GG, but version 3I've used this phone as a secondary driver, and believe me, this phone DOES NOT have gorilla glass protection.

Note, 09 Dec 2019No, it's a Corning GG, but version 3Mmmm u sure ? Very poor