Samsung Galaxy A20e

Samsung Galaxy A20e

• pogmaster

It's a great phone overall for it's price.

This phone don't record with 60 FPS. Can record video with 30 FPS

it is a good phone for someone who just looks at social media. the 3Gb of ram is a non-issue and overall reliable phone. too bad it isn't waterproof.

• Gogi

TheLaziestManOnEarth, 19 Jul 2021How do I activate that "Always-On Display"?It doesn’t have it:(

• Krolock

TheLaziestManOnEarth, 19 Jul 2021How do I activate that "Always-On Display"?you cannot, it doesn't have that feature

How do I activate that "Always-On Display"?

Android 11 One UI 3.1 already

The phone is unbelievably slow, as the two BIG cores of the SoC have just 1.6 GHz. Even the mere quad-a53-core Redmi 6A, which was also much cheaper has a better real-life performance.

• Brett

I've used this phone since February of 2020, and it's a mixed bag. Overall, it was worth it at the time.

PROs:
-Great battery, would still have some charge after a heavy usage day
-Nice display, not as great as the flagships but still good. Also has an "Always-On" display.
-Cheap
- Camera; the wide-angle lens is very nice. It has a high-quality pictures in good lighting could use some work in the low-lighting areas.
CONs:
-Sluggish; lots of stutters and a good amount of lag, you can't have a ton of apps running at once.
- In-screen fingerprint scanner is slow.

Now has update to Android 11 (One UI 3.1)

• Richard

My nan is very slow and laggy.

Camara is not focusing after MAY 2021 update all the time. I tired reset to factory, etc. I can see from forum chats that is common but can only be fixed by giving phone in. Even though my phone is under a year I have little smallest of cracks and they want to charge £175 to repair. Is that new scam for people to buy new phone?

Cheese brogg , 23 Apr 2021How i can turn my phone into 5g from 4gYou have to buy a flux capacitor for it

It is mine since October 2020.
I see a lot of bad opinions and hopefully I don't have to write any bad opinions in the future.
I bought it looking for a smaller mobile and I do not regret it.
the applications in sd card and photos and multimedia in the telegram cloud and I do not see any delay at any time since all these months

• Michelangelo

Very fragile budget phone, which slows down over time, Ive got it from my parents for Christmas, but after I had to replace shattered screen for a third time and chuck in drawer and never used it again ...

• Cheese brogg

How i can turn my phone into 5g from 4g

• 3 words

Not worth ti.
I bought it looking for a 5.8 phone in a 6.1 plus world.
Downgraded from pocophone which was a flagship for some time.
This one is slow! So slow that sometimes when you type on chrome or firefox
You think it did not got the click so you click again just to
Find 2 letters, or mark here text and the cursor does not move for 2 secods, thats alot!
The cam is ok, easy games too, speakers are in the mid section, soun, volumn and undeestanding the other side could be much better...
My (sad) conclusion is - if you dont have a good reason find something else

• randomname

• Rick

Ask me, 27 Jan 2021Yes, there is room for two nano-sims and a micro SD cardYup

• Ask me

Fate, 09 Jan 2021I can't quite tell so maybe someone can help me? I ha... moreYes, there is room for two nano-sims and a micro SD card