Samsung Galaxy A20s

Samsung Galaxy A20s

• Sonny

No no no. Not the best the segment infact the slowest. I migrated from my 5 year old motorola which actually costed less and still runs faster than this. Which makes no sense i know but reality. Samsung low end phones are consumer cheats. Just fancy show.

My phone has network problem. It always shows 'not registered on network '.

• Izzy

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2021How do I change storage of Samsung A20s to SD cardSettings then apps. Select an app, find storage option, select external.

• Izzy

Rhen, 24 Jan 2021My problem here is it has no game launcher and i fvcking ha... moreDownload game center google app

• Rhen

My problem here is it has no game launcher and i fvcking hate it..

How do I change storage of Samsung A20s to SD card

• Cheb

I just got this phone for just a month from purchase. Experienced this popping Notification saying "USB Disconnection/Connected" even if I didn't engaged this feature. I tried setting the default usb function to "Charging Only" but the Notification is still there. The battery power runs out too fast for its intended capacity of 4000mah and fast charging feature is not working. I'm not quite sure if that's the effect of the popping USB Connection Notification.

• Cheb

• Mich

Camera is really bad boi

• Kyrie

My a20s doesnt have secure folder plus when I try to download it on google play it says not compatible with this version

Samsung Galaxy A20s its internal storage is 64 Gb. I install the smart manager application on my phone then its internal storage become 1.4GB. how can fix it?

Touch screen response is sadly slow. Camera is awful too.

Charlieblazer, 17 Dec 2020It works perfectly you won't regret😎Can I use it 6 hours a day and hope that it will last for 3-4 years

Although 4gb ram. speed is very low
good battery life
Camera quality is not 13MP (Although S7 have 12MP camera, better than this phone)
Comparing the features & performance as well as price, It is so bad

I had it for just a few hours. Im all in a for a good budget phone. But the 720p display, AWFUL touchscreen lag are dealers breakers. Its good as a backup, but that touchscreen delayed wont let you do much.

• joey

it's funny that people are coming here complaining about phone that is 1/5 of the prize of flagship phone...?

• Bryt

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2020Why it doesn't have usb on the goThe quality of this phone is very low
And sometimes I feel like the product is imitation
Even my fingerprint does not recognize me it will just work for a few period of time
The graphics are very poor
In fact phone is wack

• Sam

Leeam, 22 Sep 2020I have the same problemDo you have a solution to this problem now?

defws, 10 Dec 2020Samsung Galaxy A20s is one of the worst smartphones ,I`ve o... moreblame your budget
you expecting something good from samsung budget phone?

• Charlieblazer

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2020I'm afraid to update it for Android 10. Is it safe? Pl... moreIt works perfectly you won't regret😎