Samsung Galaxy A22 5G

Samsung Galaxy A22 5G

Marksy, 17 Jan 2022Hello everyone plz I want to no if Samsung a22 5g has smar... moreWhat about smart view

• Marksy

Hello everyone plz I want to no if Samsung a22 5g has smart view

The dual sim always on doesn't work...what to do?it is always failed whenever i try to set on its dual sim function..cN anyone help me please what to do?

• Percival

Litch, 09 Jan 2022Thanks so much for this, been trying to fix this for 2 week... moreOk. Well, good to know. Thank you for the reply.
These days a new Netflix App update has appeared. I really hope that it will definitively solve the lagging problem on the App.

• Litch

Percival, 05 Jan 2022Had the same problem. Probably there's a remedy: - c... moreThanks so much for this, been trying to fix this for 2 weeks. Worked perfect

Huge disappointment. This phone has a permanent "sleep" problem. Every few seconds it logs off internet, shuts down apps, disconnects WA Web interface and even decides when to play sounds for incoming notifications. Sometimes a beep, sometimes just nothing! When using as a WiFi hotspot for my laptop, it just shuts the laptop connection off at random. No warning. The double tap to activate the screen does not always wake up the phone either. The screen colors is also quite a disappointment - not really natural. Can't wait to get rid of this phone. SERIOUSLY!

• MVW

User123, 13 Dec 2021Got this phone recently... Good specs but the display leave... moreJust bought Australian model. Colours are disappointing at best, so washed out. Display settings options make it worse.
Have I bought a dud?

• Percival

Alicat, 29 Dec 2021I just got mine for Christmas and have the same problem. Ha... moreHad the same problem.
Probably there's a remedy:
- click on the profile avatar
- click on "Account"
- go down to "Profiles and family filter" zone
- select the profile you prefer
- select the last option: "Play settings" or something like that (I have the Italian language, that says "Impostazioni di riproduzione"). Click on "Modify".
- select "Low" as "Data usage for display" (or something like that) instead of "Auto".

So far, it seems to work... Good luck!!! (and please let me know)

When will Samsung Ram plus feature available for this device?

• Alicat

Alex, 27 Dec 2021Hello, I just bought the phone yesterday and discovered the... moreI just got mine for Christmas and have the same problem. Haven't found a solution...

Alex, 27 Dec 2021Hello, I just bought the phone yesterday and discovered the... moreNo problem here. It might be your operator.

• Alex

Hello, I just bought the phone yesterday and discovered the lagging problem on Netflix... Did anybody find a fix for this? Please, it is very important for me. Thank you!

because of Sanctions on Iran, It can't connect to 5G network in Iran like other Samsung devices but Xiaomi & Huawei can ! I try it myself under 5G antenna while Huawei device use it but A22 5G can't

Denise , 15 Dec 2021I'm hearing impaired. How do you increase the volume d... moreUse volume booster apps from play store

• Denise

I'm hearing impaired. How do you increase the volume during a phone call???

• Alireza

User123, 13 Dec 2021Got this phone recently... Good specs but the display leave... moreAll LCD screens are like that. I prefer 4G model screen even though that's 720P

• isuru

What do you guys think about this phone compared to A32 4G version? Is this phone have good quality.

• User123

Alireza, 09 Dec 2021exactly, this phone doing its job without any issue Got this phone recently... Good specs but the display leaves a lot to be desired. Average at best when viewed alone but a side to side comparison with my older phone revealed how washed out and inaccurate the colours are and viewing angles aren't that great. And that's saying a lot considering my older phone is a much cheaper Xiaomi redmi note 7s. Other than that it's a good phone.

• Alireza

A22 5g buyer, 02 Dec 2021It seems you have bought another device from another brand.... moreexactly, this phone doing its job without any issue

A22 5g buyer, 02 Dec 2021It seems you have bought another device from another brand.... morePlease which other Good phone can one buy for now