Samsung Galaxy A30

Samsung Galaxy A30

• Ruby

Dulz, 11 hours agoPlease can anyone tell me what is better to use A30 or A50 or M20??A50 then A30

Have had the phone for two weeks.I updated the operating system,I find that at times its annoyingly hangs with only white screen display.

• Dulz

Please can anyone tell me what is better to use A30 or A50 or M20??

I regret that I choose this phone than A50...

I have this phone some times the camera failed but after I updated it seems the same. It also has hard time to find an available WIFI network compare to my S4 Active it can connect to WIFI network so fast.

Anonymous, 16 May 2019Yes you can play pubg at medium.HD or?

• Bhaskar

Not bad. But A50 might be a better choice

Anonymous, 18 May 2019Processor is decent and it depends on the usage Thanks

BORJACKI, 18 May 2019does this phone have gyro? what is a gyro sensor?Gyro is used to detect the orientation of the phone

• BORJACKI

does this phone have gyro? what is a gyro sensor?

dhia , 17 May 2019the samsung a30 or huawei nova 3i plz ? If you are into multi media consumption and you don't care about performance that much,go for the A30.

Ruby, 17 May 2019Great phone but I have 2 questions : does after a while phone's ... moreProcessor is decent and it depends on the usage

Jay, 17 May 2019Please my a30 battery drains fast what do I do to stop thisUse the in built power saving options,apply the night mode,don't use fast charging unless you are in a hurry,clear the ram frequently

• Ruby

Great phone but I have 2 questions : does after a while phone's performance will be slow or lad? Is the processor weak?

• dhia

the samsung a30 or huawei nova 3i plz ?

• tinab

this or nova 3i cant pick these two

• Jay

Please my a30 battery drains fast what do I do to stop this

• Zarar

Amazing phone in everything. Highly recommended and awesome battery life

Shiloh23, 15 May 2019I just wanna know if the speaker is loud and if it will run game... moreYes you can play pubg at medium.

Noty97, 15 May 2019What about these models . Redmi Note 7 64GB OR Redmi Note 6 Pr... moreRN6 pro somehow managed to be below N7 in every aspect