Samsung Galaxy A30

Samsung Galaxy A30

Please is anyone using samsung a30 facing this problem after the new update android 11 the camera resolution dropped

• Goga lund

thaied, 02 Jul 2021TRIed to backup all photos, line, albums, gallery to my pc... moreUpload your photos to google Photos cloud.. to free up space

• Bkkhan

Out of the box this device was buttery smooth with the andriod 9.. now on andriod 11 the ui is buggy and laggy... Ghost touches are starting to appear but they are no a big issue..battery drains fast below 20%.. worst camera in a phone for low light.... its 2 years since i bought this device. Not other issues are there with this phone

• Bkkhan

Talha0900, 21 Aug 2021Hello is there anyone who is using A30 since its launch whe... moreSwitch off mobile data when your below 20 percent or when your not using it mobile data drains battery very quiclyine only lasts 4 hours screen on time with dataa so i use mobile hotspot

In my Galaxy A30 after One UI 3.1 update when I turn off the screen, Always On Display does not work well and the screen sometimes goes static while the Always On Display is set to always on.
The other problem is face recognition animation, which is similar to the Infinity V display while the screen of the Galaxy A30 is an infinity U display.
Please report those problems to Samsung software developers that solve them with an update

X5, 06 Jun 2021Same here about the static issue. Mine isn't lagging though.My galaxy A30 also has this problem can you call Samsung software developers to solve it with an update?

Samrad, 16 Jun 2021Samsung a30 is super great. I bought mine in 2019 and I... moreIs it right that Always On Display in galaxy A30 after One UI 3.1 update does not work well when set to always on?

Msabb, 18 Jun 2021I got Android 11 OneUI 3.1 OS update today, remarkable visu... moreHello please check the Always On Display on your galaxy A30 while set it to Always On. Because in my galaxy A30 Always On Display does not work well after One UI 3 update.
Thanks a lot.

• A MH

Ati, 19 Jun 2021I'm also facing same issue ok

• Necron

Talha0900, 21 Aug 2021Hello is there anyone who is using A30 since its launch whe... moreSame here. Mine used to be really bad, rapidly draining from 40%, but got a bit better after thr last update. The drain starts from around 28 now

Riyad, 20 Aug 2021Yeah. Same thing is happening with me. The last 25% charge ... moreI have not found any solutions brother. Been visiting several posts from tech pages about Galaxy A30. Hoping to receive software solutions from Samsung support.

• Tenzee

Rameez Ahmed, 17 Jun 2021Hello, I am posting the real and honest review of A30 I ha... moreThis model haven't call recording which is severe issue for me . Can anyone help me?

Hello is there anyone who is using A30 since its launch when it was on Android 9 pie

Please tell me that whether there was any battery drain issue?

Because there is severe battery drain issue like 20-25% battery fall at average duringĀ  night after android 11 update. I also tried downgrading it to android 10 but the issue was not solved.

• Riyad

Charlie03, 19 Aug 2021Did someone experienced excessive battery drain issue when ... moreYeah. Same thing is happening with me. The last 25% charge goes in 5-10 min only.have you found a solution to this?

Did someone experienced excessive battery drain issue when the battery is 25% or lower? Thanks in advance for feedback.. i'm on android 11. I have experienced also when my phone was on Android 10

jay12, 25 Jul 2021same as to me? lagging too... after update to android 11. ... moreclear cache in startup settings. Not sure how to do it, but it's on youtube and really helped

• Iamlucius99

SIERA, 16 Jun 2021After android 11 update it deleted obb game files and now i... moreYes now i saw what happened it happened to me all my obb my call of duty ra WC file wiped out i have to install again but this happen when i update to android 10 and am not sure am going to update to android 11 because of the bad reviews am getting

• jay12

JoeBazz01, 24 Jun 2021The most important thing to do is reset your phone after a ... morei did reformat after an update. but after 2 weeks the lag when openning apps cames back.
i just add apps to battery to minimise when apps not alway using.

• jay12

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2021My Galaxy A30's animations feel smoother after the And... moresame as to me? lagging too... after update to android 11. my remedy? i add to baterry app all my apps that not everytime used. the the lagging minimises. but hpefully ther is an fix or update to this lagging issue

• Evo

Android 10 have call recording but Android 11 doesn't have, any remedy please??
I really need to activate the option for call recording.