Samsung Galaxy A30

Samsung Galaxy A30

My gripe about this phone is that it has random stutters when multitasking. I'm sure it will be fixed in an update soon

• kumar

hello anyone know about network setting, wifi working but mobile data not working

David Brown, 18 Sep 2019I clear the browsed data (settings > apps > chrome or any ... moreSounds like your device is defective. Get it replaced from your vendor.

• David Brown

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019What exactly do you do in your browsers that the phone heats up ... moreI clear the browsed data (settings > apps > chrome or any browser) after i use the browser (chrome, Samsung browser).
If i browse internet more than 30 minutes with mobile data not WiFi (i don't have WiFi access), The battery also drain quickly (every 2minutes 1% decrease, but after 75% every minute 1% decrease).
I change my sim for different operator also, finally i received same result.

David Brown, 17 Sep 2019Samsung A30 is avg performance. Bcz some main issues are, 1. Th... moreWhat exactly do you do in your browsers that the phone heats up so badly?

• David Brown

Samsung A30 is avg performance. Bcz some main issues are,
1. The backed side (between camera and fingetprint) of the phone getting heat quickly when we use the chrome or any browser.
2. Sound quality is worse for phone calls.
3. Samsung widget icon disturb every time when we restart the device.
4. Privacy is average for One UI 1.1, Somany apps are running in background.
5. Every 7hours we need to recharge the phone, the battery drain quickly.
Guys anyone have the above issues, Please reply.

• David

Excellent device for daily use. Thk u Samsung.

Donbenie, 14 Sep 2019The A30 is not better than the A20 in terms of performance,check... moreThose are just app opening times. Use them for an extended period and you'll notice the A30 is better

• Captain

I advice everyone to bye this device..excellent for average use.

• Rockster53

One of the best mid range devices. Excellent performance and battery backup. There r many people who give negative comments but believe me they r just fanboys of other companies. Highly recommend

• DEEPAA

Hi
Iam deepa
This phone network problem
How to u use

• john

brayan, 11 Sep 2019What is the best phone? Samsung A30, mi note 7,huawei y9 primefor same level with a30. u can try f11 oppo. i bought that one. so far so good

• Roshan

Galaxy A30 is best midrange phone.

• anonymous

Donbenie, 14 Sep 2019The A30 is not better than the A20 in terms of performance,check... moreyou are wrong because a30 is optimized with full hd+ means 2304x1080p resolution and a20 with hd+ display 1570x720p is lower one means faster processing in user interface based on resolution

Yasir Javaid, 10 Sep 2019A30 is better in terms of performance ram camera display A20 h... moreThe A30 is not better than the A20 in terms of performance,check all the YouTube video comparisons and the A20 trumps the A30 in most head to head contests..

• Peter

When i clean the memory in device care some apps icon shows Experience 9.5 icons (Ex: massage, contacts, camera).
Why experience 9.5 mixed with ONE UI 1.1 ?
My galaxy A30 always heat when icontinuously use more than 45 minutes. Battery also drain quickly after factory rest. We need to carry the power bank with us.
We're not satisfied with this phone performance. Next time I'm going to choose Moto.

• Kishan Gajjar

I bought 1month ago

Rating for calling and displaying too much lag 0 star
Slow performance to operate 0star
More application installation will be HANG everytime
Don't waste MONEY on this COMPASS BOX

NO VALUE FOR MONEY

• David brown

Samsung A30 is avg performance. Bcz
1. Rear camera zoom image still aren't clear.
2. The backed side (between camera and fingetprint) of the phone getting heat quickly when i use the chrome or any browser.
3. No monthly security updates.
4. Sound quality is worse for phone calls.
5. Then and there mobile internet signal getting drop.
6. Samsung widget icon disturb every time when i restart the device.
7. Privacy is average for One UI 1.1.
8. Wifi download speed is upto 72Mbps. We expected 150Mbps. (Nokia 5 support 5Ghz with 150Mbps).
9. Somany unwanted apps are running in background.
10. Every 7hours we need to recharge the phone, the battery drain quickly (when we watch movies or browse internet with mobile internet or play mp3 music or use video recording for 1 hour)

• Jaco

Is it waterproof

• Chris

Hello...my A30 show i must check the charger connection...but everything is right