Samsung Galaxy A32 5G

Samsung Galaxy A32 5G

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2021Download quick shortcut maker from play store.- search Sams... moreWow Good Suggestion...
Habeebi, He can not unlock his phone then how he will go to play store and download that

Albie Mero, 19 Sep 2021My SG A32 Phone has been locked so they asked me to enter m... moreDownload quick shortcut maker from play store.- search Samsung experience service-under that go to just one more steps then their have sign out option do it and try your new account

• hehe

Albie Mero, 19 Sep 2021My SG A32 Phone has been locked so they asked me to enter m... moreyou can formate it (turn it off then keep pressing power button and the volume up button for 15 sec)

• Albie Mero

My SG A32 Phone has been locked so they asked me to enter my Google account to unlock the phone but I had forgotten my Google account password..can you guys please help me in some other ways to unlock my phone instead of asking for my previous Google account password??

• Problem

Does anyone facing screen frozen on their A32 5G? This really sucks! What actually happen? Cant even restart before, luckily found some youtube video shows how to force restart. Is it because after new update?

have been using for a week now. except screen pretty happy with it. good reception, great battery life and pretty fast. screen is very washed up tho. overall i am content and keep it. but with a little better screen this would be an ace of a phone. i cant say too much about cameras b/c i am not into taking pics & selfies and such.

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2021Hi, 160 USD version is not unlocked. You can not use with e... moreThanks . I guessed it after writing my question .Thanks again.

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2021Why its price 160 dollar and 259 euro . Why this difference?Hi, 160 USD version is not unlocked. You can not use with every sim card. That's why it is cheaper.

Optional, 26 Aug 2021Fingerprint sensor and face recognition doesn't work p... moreIs a nice phone, the problem is about the finger print, sometime is not active properly

• Samsung God

Haiya not 1080 full HD screen , 720p … Not Amoled but LCD , Not Ips but TFT screen . Looking TFT LCD screen like look 15years ago phone screen. LCD screen Apple Retina >IPS >>>TFT , for Amoled definitely Samsung Screen best in the world. For this price range and even lower price range Xiaomi , Redmi , Oppo etc given 1080 Amoled From Samsung, why they can’t even give for their own phone

Why its price 160 dollar and 259 euro . Why this difference?

• Optional

Fingerprint sensor and face recognition doesn't work properly. Either phone gets locked for 30 seconds after just one touch to the fingerprint sensor, or along when sensor is unable to read the print, a face recognition camera doesn't activate to avoid the logging issue. All in all - not worth of buying

It has UFS storage. Snappy.

• Hart

Feeling regret buying this phone. Crash and not functional

Lol.. TFT screen are mostly found on non samsung brand.

• Jobert

Shaider, 16 Aug 20212021 and still using TFT screen. haysContinental

• Shaider

2021 and still using TFT screen. hays

• nice

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2021Xiaomi phones are great too. The money that you will bu... moreomg someone making sense and not mindlessly hating on a brand but making a reasonable statement. I'll mark this day in my calendar.

Xiaomi phones have worse batteries lmao

AnonD-973296, 17 Dec 2020the front looks like some xiaomi phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚So what? Both Samsung and xiaomi are great brands.