Samsung Galaxy A5

Samsung Galaxy A5

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2020Yeah, battery will last for one day I have Samsung a50 and I have seen one problem , the phone some time shows mechanical problem .my phone doesn't switch on or off it shows SAMSUNG on the screen for about 10 min what is that problem.
Thanks

tamim, 23 Jul 2020how about battery life? per dayYeah, battery will last for one day

• Deepak kumar

Very good looking for this model

tamim, 23 Jul 2020how about battery life? per daysucks bro

• tamim

Mai Dvices, 03 Mar 2020I Just bought a brand new A5 2015 last week and was only ab... morehow about battery life? per day

• Pati

Install LineageOS and you will have Android 10.

Mai Dvices, 03 Mar 2020I Just bought a brand new A5 2015 last week and was only ab... moreIt might be a mistake in the GSMArena website, or maybe the phone was under the plan for Android 7 Nougat but was dropped.

I Just bought a brand new A5 2015 last week and was only able to update OTA to 6.0.1 Marshmallow. While the specs here indicate it can go upto 7.0 Nougat. What should I do?

• Ashish

Shamim , 03 Jan 2020Version no apdate nugat Nougat version not available in my a5 mobile

• Saga

Mark, 23 Jul 2019How to upgrade this model to 7.1? Ive been using this phone... morePlease reset your phone to Factory Settings

• Shamim

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2019How to update android 7 .0 Version no apdate nugat

• St.Mark

not a bad phone. bought it in summer 2019. battery is pretty weak. you'll need a powerbank on travels at all times.

Mark, 14 Dec 20192015-2019 and it's still kicking but i'm planning to buy a ... moreBut don't buy Samsung again. Samsung used to produce awesome devices just like Nokia. Xiaomi and Realme are producing much better phones. Samsung now only focuses on flagship smartphones. Follow the GSMARENA midrangers' guide to get clear idea. I'm really shocked as my J1 is still smooth (according to its capacity, most of the current apps are not for 512 mb phone). But my j7 max started to lag even if you make a call.

• Mark

2015-2019 and it's still kicking but i'm planning to buy a new phone soon :)

• Armo

This is worst phone that I had. Battery died in 11 months, replacement died in 15 months. Now official service center wants 50$ for new battery.

• Nagha Purbat

Still an amaizing phone but i broke my rear camera now it is not focusing\

• Jim

Still using this incridible phone no worries

Samsung a5, 09 Oct 2019Reliable Smartphone but really outdated features Obviously, its 2019. New phones will have much better features, go buy one.

PalmIsBack, 19 Mar 2019There is no Android 7.1 for this device. But there is Android 7.0Had mine for 2 years and it want a screen replacement which is too expensive. Bought j2 core

I had used two different color Samsung galaxy a5. its battery is really sucks! performance is not good too. I think 2600 mah battery is not enough for this phone. yes phone is beautiful but Samsung's optimization is not fine. It has 2gb ram and this phone is using 1gb ram without any 3rd party apps. if you want to buy a phone, buy a Xiaomi or 2018 model samsung.