Samsung Galaxy A5

Samsung Galaxy A5

Anonymous, 23 Oct 20202031-04-06Good

• Rahul Singh

Good moblie

tamim, 23 Jul 2020how about battery life? per dayBattery Life for 3 video calls via WA, some lite youtubing and mobile banking gives a 25% around 4pm from a 100% at 7am... great for mobile banking specific functions especially with NFC and 4G. I avoid browsing as to minimize security compromise on this phone

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2020Hello! May I know when will Android Nougat be released on S... more2031-04-06

• Aru

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2020When will Android 7 be released on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2015)?Rough use...But awesomely work after 6years past...Bukid quality.
..😍😘😘

Hello! May I know when will Android Nougat be released on Samsung Galaxy A5?

It has a metal unibody.

When will Android Nougat be released on Samsung Galaxy A5?

• sajidNaz

5 years still working great !!!

• Pete in Canada

3 years still works great, speaker on phone has always been lame, shitty sound quality but doesn't matter with blue tooth. I put 64gb sim card in it and programmed apps to store on sd.
Best value phone I ever had. Going to check out A8 next want something similar

Any suggestions my a 5 don't want to register on network l change different simcards no change

How can l install it please

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2020I have Samsung a50 and I have seen one problem , the phone ... moreYou just said that is has a mechanical problem, therefore the switch may be the culprit.

• Jrom

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2020When will Android 7 be released on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2015)?All Samsung devices get 2 major updates\upgrades through out the life of the product, in this case, it has Android Kitkat, then it follows that it will only recieve Lolipop (5.0 – 5.1.1) and Marshmallow (6.0 – 6.0.1).

• Nauman

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2020I have Samsung a50 and I have seen one problem , the phone ... moresamsung A series special A 5 Screen is Black Because - 1 degree center grade temperature . if you some hot air throw on Screen will be on or Screen rubbing with cloth some hot creating on screen will bi on .

When will Android 7 be released on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2015)?

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2020Yeah, battery will last for one day I have Samsung a50 and I have seen one problem , the phone some time shows mechanical problem .my phone doesn't switch on or off it shows SAMSUNG on the screen for about 10 min what is that problem.
Thanks

tamim, 23 Jul 2020how about battery life? per dayYeah, battery will last for one day

• Deepak kumar

Very good looking for this model

tamim, 23 Jul 2020how about battery life? per daysucks bro