Samsung Galaxy A5

• J
    • JOJ
    • XBx
    • 26 Sep 2023

I actually still use my Galaxy A5 since 2018 when I was given. I did not get it brand new. It is very durable and sleek that people still ask if it is a new Samsung product.

• M
      • Mehdi
      • HIN
      • 02 Jul 2023

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2023Still use meme too

• AN
        • 3Pg
        • 27 Mar 2023

This phone genuinely has a special place in my heart.

• nC2
          • 02 Mar 2023

• ARZ
            • 0mj
            • 02 Feb 2023

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2023Love the phone but how do I make screen shots with my Sumsu... moreHold Home + Power Button at the same time.

• rve
              • 18 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2022This phone still has one of the best community support out ... moreLove the phone but how do I make screen shots with my Sumsung Galexy A5

• C9a
                • 15 Nov 2022

This phone still has one of the best community support out there since it has unofficial Android 11 support(crDroid 7.3).

This custom rom(crDroid 7.3) has the ff.:
                Android Security Update: Feb 5, 2021

Check that out here in the XDA forum for the mega drive with the latest OS so far:

• xDY
                  • 10 Sep 2022

I have this phone since 2017 and its still good as new

• 14 Aug 2022

nuar853, 07 Apr 2022bought this phone way back in 2015, and still alive & w... moreWhen was it received it's last security update?

• 14 Aug 2022

When was the phone received it's last security update?

• 3Z5
                        • 22 May 2022

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2022Agreed, I rooted and put lineage OS 16 on it last week and ... moreYeah, I didn't rooted it, but it is good on Android 6.0.1.. Using it as my daily driver and it doesn't have problems.. (Memory is a little problem but it is okay)

• TqA
                          • 24 Apr 2022

nuar853, 07 Apr 2022bought this phone way back in 2015, and still alive & w... moreAgreed, I rooted and put lineage OS 16 on it last week and have been daily driving it after replacing the battery. Does what I need, youtube, socials, music, no complaints

• Nu6
                            • 10 Apr 2022

Please how can I unlock this phone, to start using it with my sim card? Sim network unlock

• n
                              • nuar853
                              • 07 Apr 2022

bought this phone way back in 2015, and still alive & well today. Now i'm using it as music phone, connecting it to BT when i'm on a work/project. Seriously, one of the better looking phone back then, even for today standard, the phone didn't looked dated other than the typical home button + thick bezel from the phone of that era.

if only Samsung did a "revive" of this phone, with some classic but refresh look, and yeah, with new specs altogether. I'll be the first one to get it

• G
                                • GSMSW
                                • y0J
                                • 14 Dec 2021

it has custom ROM upgrades

• Rensia
                                  • Xyu
                                  • 10 Dec 2021

At night the phone make a ringtone for a few minutes every 40 seconds, where do i put it off, can hardly sleep during the night.

• Alazar
                                    • p6w
                                    • 21 Nov 2021

does't display the app and contacts, only it displays Samsung GALAXY A 5 every half second with sound.

• G
                                      • Gabu
                                      • fuv
                                      • 10 Nov 2021

Just receGalaxy A5 does not support my sim card. IT has the description invalid sim card and network locked Sim card. Please I need help

• fuv
                                        • 10 Nov 2021

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2021I just received Galaxy AT from UK but it does not support m... moreA5