Samsung Galaxy A5

Samsung Galaxy A5

Samsung a5, 09 Oct 2019Reliable Smartphone but really outdated features Obviously, its 2019. New phones will have much better features, go buy one.

PalmIsBack, 19 Mar 2019There is no Android 7.1 for this device. But there is Android 7.0Had mine for 2 years and it want a screen replacement which is too expensive. Bought j2 core

I had used two different color Samsung galaxy a5. its battery is really sucks! performance is not good too. I think 2600 mah battery is not enough for this phone. yes phone is beautiful but Samsung's optimization is not fine. It has 2gb ram and this phone is using 1gb ram without any 3rd party apps. if you want to buy a phone, buy a Xiaomi or 2018 model samsung.

• Samsung a5

Reliable Smartphone but really outdated features

Sunywa, 27 Jul 2019Jeez. You mean you use one phone for 4yrs? That's damn! Is it wo... moreI’ve got mine 5years old Samsung A5 still in good conditon and everything is OK

• tschowannofritsch

Mark, 23 Jul 2019How to upgrade this model to 7.1? Ive been using this phone sinc... moreI just my flashed my S8 with HADES ROM. to Android 9. This ROM is also available for A5

• Platony

Mark, 23 Jul 2019How to upgrade this model to 7.1? Ive been using this phone sinc... moreSame battery issue I always had with mine.

• Platony

Sunywa, 27 Jul 2019Jeez. You mean you use one phone for 4yrs? That's damn! Is it wo... moreGreat phone but, the only issue was the battery. Doesn't stay for long whenever Data is on. I was always charging it. Had to give it out to a cousin.

• Pieter

I got mine 2014 when it first arrived. Have been using it ever since in flip cover. Still looks brand new and no problems. I have started to test custom roms on it. Found two that are pretty good. Checkout Hades rom for A500.

• Sunywa

mayson, 09 Apr 2019This is the best phone i ever have! yes! i have been using it fr... moreJeez. You mean you use one phone for 4yrs? That's damn! Is it worth buying in 2019? How is the battery life

• Mark

How to upgrade this model to 7.1? Ive been using this phone since 2015 still working good. But too many running apps makes my batt runout fast. How to solve this any suggestion?thx in advance godbless!!

When will i get update on Nougat 7.1 please mention rel3ase date

PalmIsBack, 19 Mar 2019There is no Android 7.1 for this device. But there is Android 7.0How to update android 7

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2019I have been using it too since 2015 and i honestly do not enjoy ... moreIf you bought it in the Middle East, you need to reset to factory specs to get rid of all the additional stuff added by the reseller.

I just bought this one and it has such a distorted volume. I am writing to see if there is a solution..

Does anyone know if this model has CTIA jack ?

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2019It is the best product i have ever used..i bought it in april 20... moreI have been using it too since 2015 and i honestly do not enjoy it as much as you seem to. It has many bugs that really annoy me and i really have trouble accessing certain features on it. I bought mine in the middle east.They probably have different versions of it there. I'm really surprised you like it :)

It is the best product i have ever used..i bought it in april 2016 and still i am using it... i am love it..my next mobile will be samsung A -srs..

• Ali

mayson, 09 Apr 2019This is the best phone i ever have! yes! i have been using it fr... moreme too... from same time period using it :-)

This is the best phone i ever have! yes! i have been using it from september 2015 till now (april 2019). its still in perfect condition. i just love it so much.