Samsung Galaxy A50

Samsung Galaxy A50

mohaded, 4 hours agohelp me what i choose between : SAMSUNG A50 & HONOR 8X Officially honor is dead android now ..

help me what i choose between : SAMSUNG A50 & HONOR 8X

Mr, 20 hours agoHow long bateru drain 4 play pubg??pls tell me the true..Graphics: HDR
Fps: very High

Drains around %19 a hour

• LuckyCharm

Anonymous, 13 hours agoWhich phone should i buy a50, galaxy a7 2017 or honor play? My o... moreI got tha galaxy A50 recently and the battery is very decent 3 days with no charge, this phone in my opinion is the galaxy s10+ with different name and different price, really affordable with the new tehnology jus released in March 2019.

dd, 11 hours agoanyone noticed that the main camera deteriorates after the may u... moreReport your problem to samsung they should fix it.

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2019Which phone is better overall mi 9 se or samsung a50?Mi 9 se

dd, 11 hours agoanyone noticed that the main camera deteriorates after the may u... morethat is what happened on my A7 2018 after updating the phone to android Pie the quality of the camera get worst. its like down grading the quality of the camera. and full screen pop out ads. very annoying !!

• dd

anyone noticed that the main camera deteriorates after the may update?
samsung says camera quality improves but it seems the main camera even produces even less lack lustre photos in the day time.
even night time shots have got worse.
besides the selfie seems to be better.
anyone notice this?
i thought only xiaomi does this.

Sorry I meant fix

Pyan, 17 hours agoWhat the heck.my a50 battery drain faster than my previos oppo ... moreYou are unluck,don't worry, go to a samsung service center they will gix your phone :)

Drun, 23 hours agoShould I buy this phone or Samsung Galaxy S8?Go with this one, has more RAM, more storage, better CPU and bigger screen. But if you want a phone with a 4K camera get an S8.

Mr, 20 hours agoHow long bateru drain 4 play pubg??pls tell me the true..Graphic : Smooth
FPS : Extreme

1 hour play consumes about 17% battery

Which phone should i buy a50, galaxy a7 2017 or honor play? My only concern is battery, heating, performance and software bugs please answer thanks

• dd

Any one notice a main camera quality deterioration after the may update?

Believe me , 17 hours agoBecuz this phone used exynos soc. Exynos are famous for heating ... moreExynos processors are famous for heating?
Ok then use SD processors ,what are you doing here?
Just writing hate comments?

• Cartel

Techfan, 19 May 2019Emm who told you A7 can record 960 fps? Samsung themself said t... moreLook at A7 2018 Specifications in camera section , it says 960 FPS support

• Pyan

What the heck.my a50 battery drain faster than my previos oppo f9 pro which only 3500 mah

• Believe me

stacey, 18 hours agowhy the battery very fast to drain ?????Becuz this phone used exynos soc. Exynos are famous for heating issues.. As a result it gets faster battery drain.

• stacey

why the battery very fast to drain ?????

• Qplnczrwkgxdj

Very bad phone... Too many issues.