Samsung Galaxy A50

Samsung Galaxy A50

• Ks

Narasimha , 19 Sep 2020Hi, in this A50 signal reception is very bad. If Mobile net... moreSo when the signal is weak thats normal

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2020My a50 developed a battery drain issue since june update up... moreYeah we heard the same random nonsense since march 2019, nothing new. I never got that drain you say.

My a50 developed a battery drain issue since june update up to now, battery drains even when my phone is switched off

• Narasimha

Hi, in this A50 signal reception is very bad. If Mobile network is of full strength then this phone is fine. If mobile network signal is weak then this phone becomes worst. In that low signal area other phones are good in signal reception. For ex Nokia 6.1 which I have other in home. The same issue is reported in many countries like US, Indonesia, Egypt.. I am from India.

ks, 18 Sep 2020when will android 11 available for A50?3 months later

• nonA

ks, 18 Sep 2020when will android 11 available for A50?Probably sometime between early to mid 2021

• ks

when will android 11 available for A50?

• hhmm

A50 is a good phone

• ks

Sajjad Hussain , 17 Sep 2020I am using samsung galaxy a50 since 8th month when i update... moreuse original charging cable

• Narasimha

ks, 17 Sep 2020we are talking about A50I said for A50 only.

• Sajjad Hussain

I am using samsung galaxy a50 since 8th month when i update android 9 to 10 finger print sensor not working with protector it says remove protector
And 2nd when i charge it with any charger yet own a50,s charger it showing cable charging means fast charging not working so plz solve it with new update it could solve with new update i know it is softwear problem plz plz plz solve it

• ks

Narasimha, 17 Sep 2020No NFC in India version for A50. but A51 haswe are talking about A50

• Narasimha

ks, 16 Sep 2020when will Android available for A50 ?No NFC in India version for A50. but A51 has

K mughal, 16 Sep 2020Battery draining fast....should be solve via update?and one... moreA50 will get ONE UI 3 instead of 2.1

• K mughal

Battery draining fast....should be solve via update?and one ui 2.1 when release?

• K mughal

ola, 13 Sep 2020anybody got september update?Yes in pak

• ks

when will Android available for A50 ?

• sw

pu239, 15 Sep 2020Does it have NFC (in Indian markets)? I never found any set... moreI think in India it is available

• pu239

Does it have NFC (in Indian markets)? I never found any setting/feature related to NFC, have been using it for an year now.

• ks

September update is now live