Samsung Galaxy A50

Samsung Galaxy A50

• Khuan

I still using February 2019 security patch. No problem at all.

• Khuan

Vahid.k, 16 Jul 2019To all friends Plz think more when want buying a or m series of... moreUsing bad materials in A and M series?

Can you show the solid evidences?

I dont even got the june update. Is july out there yet?

extrabigmehdi, 9 hours agoWhen I tried the A70 after the A50, I thought is was more snappy... moreThat's because cpu is better in sd675

Tudor, 10 hours agoHello. I want to buy this phone. My question is, 4GB of RAM or 6... moreMine is the 4GB and 128 GB of storage version, and it's fine. It keeps plenty of apps in memory and runs smoothly.

Tudor, 10 hours agoHello. I want to buy this phone. My question is, 4GB of RAM or 6... moreWhen I tried the A70 after the A50, I thought is was more snappy ( while they were supposed to have similar performance). I thought that it's because the A70 got 6gb, while the A50 got 4gb of RAM. So based on my experience, I'd say get 6gb or the A70.

Sam799, 10 hours agoHow's the camera in lowlight??Good

How's the camera in lowlight??

Craddan, 15 hours agoExcept indiahahaha o yes on june security update....bt indians have not tasted a40 yet...

Craddan, 12 hours agoI dont know if flashing my rom to india will work I share the problem with support team and they said
(( Apologize for any inconvenience, kindly be informed that the latest security patch level in UAE or Gulf region was in May )) and my rom is UAE ....

• Tudor

Hello. I want to buy this phone. My question is, 4GB of RAM or 6GB? It's a notable difference or the phone will be smooth with even 4GB instead of 6?

Amirboli, 11 hours agoYeah ive heard that way but i dont wanna test it because i prefe... moreOther markets in other countries are less important to sam and that really bothers ....

Yeah ive heard that way but i dont wanna test it because i prefer waiting ....... hope sam release it soon ....

Craddan, 12 hours agoIt's very annoying. I dont if flashing my phone to india from wi... moreI dont know if flashing my rom to india will work

Amirboli, 13 hours agoSo what about other countries??????? It has been 2 months from m... moreIt's very annoying. I dont if flashing my phone to india from will work

Craddan, 15 hours agoExcept indiaSo what about other countries??????? It has been 2 months from may and we are still waiting for up ?????

Anonymous, 22 hours agoHaven't received June security update in Philippines. Someone al... moreHave june update already in the phil

Craddan, 15 hours agoThe whole world is in may update Except india

Amirboli, 18 hours agoBut in iran we are still in may patch level ......The whole world is in may update

• Jek jek

Not good network signal .