Samsung Galaxy A51 5G UW

Samsung Galaxy A51 5G UW

• dwenis

WaadaeT, 09 May 2021Emmm... SD card is shared with SIM-2???? I don't thi... moreThe card slot is the same with sim 2 slot

• Mkle

WaadaeT, 09 May 2021Emmm... SD card is shared with SIM-2???? I don't thi... moreIt shares the same compartment when you open it

• WaadaeT

Emmm...
SD card is shared with SIM-2????
I don't think so...
Can anybody answer me is this phone have dedicated slot for SD card or not??

(Sorry for poor English :D)

• Peter

nah, 13 Dec 2020disable 5gEnable your brain first.

• AndroidLover

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2020That's very expensive, i could buy a Xiaomi phone with... moreYup, but Xiaomi's UI is not as good as Samsung's, same w/ other cheaper chinese brands. I like the specs on cheaper brands but usually user experience on UI is way better on Samsung in my opinion.

Just got the uw snapdragon model at best buy as a Verizon upgrade for $250. $550 is too much for this phone but it's worth it if you can get a good deal during the holidays.

• nah

yeccoy, 02 Oct 2020i hate this phone. 4500mah but drains up so fast. Not even ... moredisable 5g

That's very expensive, i could buy a Xiaomi phone with almost same specs or even better for less price.

350 dollars would be perfect price.

• yeccoy

i hate this phone. 4500mah but drains up so fast. Not even after 12 hrs. Within 12 hrs. I changed my old phone because it was 4 years to me already but i realized after buying this A51 5G that this phone is not worth it. I return this to the store where i bought, but return to me again saying no defect.gosh disgusting. Samsung even checked it and saw nothing (defects) according to them. I feel like i was scammed

Please release global version Snapdragon 765G.
We expect samsung a52 5g Have :
90Hrtz Display Super-AMOLED-plus
Snapdragon 765G
Stereo speaker

Sami, 03 Sep 2020what is UW stand for? Fancy name for device with mmWave 5G.

Poseidon69, 22 Sep 2020Why does every new midrange Samsung brand release always us... moreTo increase their profits per unit.
Glass costs more.

• Poseidon69

Why does every new midrange Samsung brand release always use the plastic back?

its good but 15w

Sami, 03 Sep 2020what is UW stand for? UW stands for Ultrawideband 5G network which supports ultra high speeds, ultra low lag and supports multiple devices at the same time. It's the fastest 5g available and will have low availability.

I wish it was a global version with Snapdragon, I would definitely buy it.

• Zeeshan Ahmed

Samsung 4 Life, 03 Sep 2020A71 4G is much better comparing to this A71 5G UWBut why ??????

• Sami