Samsung Galaxy A51 5G UW

Samsung Galaxy A51 5G UW

350 dollars would be perfect price.

• yeccoy

i hate this phone. 4500mah but drains up so fast. Not even after 12 hrs. Within 12 hrs. I changed my old phone because it was 4 years to me already but i realized after buying this A51 5G that this phone is not worth it. I return this to the store where i bought, but return to me again saying no defect.gosh disgusting. Samsung even checked it and saw nothing (defects) according to them. I feel like i was scammed

Please release global version Snapdragon 765G.
We expect samsung a52 5g Have :
90Hrtz Display Super-AMOLED-plus
Snapdragon 765G
Stereo speaker

Sami, 03 Sep 2020what is UW stand for? Fancy name for device with mmWave 5G.

Poseidon69, 22 Sep 2020Why does every new midrange Samsung brand release always us... moreTo increase their profits per unit.
Glass costs more.

• Poseidon69

Why does every new midrange Samsung brand release always use the plastic back?

its good but 15w

Sami, 03 Sep 2020what is UW stand for? UW stands for Ultrawideband 5G network which supports ultra high speeds, ultra low lag and supports multiple devices at the same time. It's the fastest 5g available and will have low availability.

I wish it was a global version with Snapdragon, I would definitely buy it.

• Zeeshan Ahmed

Samsung 4 Life, 03 Sep 2020A71 4G is much better comparing to this A71 5G UWBut why ??????

• Sami

what is UW stand for?

• Samsung 4 Life

A71 4G is much better comparing to this A71 5G UW

Again samsung dose crapy work no af for front cam no eis or ois you want to sell your image only

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2020What is meaning of Pre-installed Nano-SIM?I'm guessing that all models have a Verizon SIM upon purchase

What is meaning of Pre-installed Nano-SIM?

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2020This phone is specific to Verizon in the US. Neither Poco ... moregood to know, thanx!

• Tayyab

Samsung mobile is best in software and everything but sometimes it harms to early.

Snapdragon is my favorite. If the A52 2021 has an Exynos, I will buy another phone.

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2020550 USD?? You can get a OnePlus Nord for 150 dollars less w... moreThis phone is specific to Verizon in the US. Neither Poco F2 nor Oneplus Nord have the correct LTE band support for Verizon...nor 5G.

550 USD?? You can get a OnePlus Nord for 150 dollars less with the same specs and I think better software. You could also get a Poco F2 Pro for 150 dollars less, and that's basically like a flagship!