Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2021Depends but i would recommend that you keep your phone and ... moreA72 is basically same phone as A52. It has bigger battery and telephoto camera. 🤷

ARK, 03 Jul 2021I want to replace my old Glalaxy Note 8 with A52 4g, kindly... moreDepends but i would recommend that you keep your phone and save money to buy maybe a72...

EeePeecee, 04 Jul 2021Really? My hasn't *Mine

Nick, 02 Jul 2021Battery is very bad after installing june security patch. 😢Really? My hasn't

• Ali

Melo, 02 Jul 2021I got software update patch June 2021. Should I update m... moreN9

AU, 03 Jul 2021Please how is the Camera performance nd quality? Reviewers... moreCamera is good, youtubers don't lie. OIS realy helps.

• ARK

I want to replace my old Glalaxy Note 8 with A52 4g, kindly advice, is it good deal?.

• AU

Please how is the Camera performance nd quality?
Reviewers on YouTube said the camera is good so I want to knw if is true or not before I buy.
Urgent answers needed
Thanks

• Lsa

Nick, 02 Jul 2021Battery is very bad after installing june security patch. 😢mine to :(

• Nick

Battery is very bad after installing june security patch. 😢

• Melo

I got software update patch June 2021.

Should I update my A52? What's your experience with it? Battery life, performance etc?

Check out Camera Comparison between Samsung A52 vs iphone 11 pro Max

• Melo

I got software update patch June 2021.

• Anon

One last thing people how about if i use my phone most of the times on power saving mode. Will that damage the battery performance. Have you tried using power saving on your previous phones most of the times, if yes hows the battery performance or backup now. I heard somewhere it damages the battery
Ty

Anon, 30 Jun 2021Its written on the backside of my phone. I dont know what t... moreInstall Gcam u will see much better results

Anon, 01 Jul 2021A52 or Nord CE 5g. In terms of Camera & BatteryA52 has better camera, but performance and battery is better on OnePlus

• Anon

A52 or Nord CE 5g. In terms of Camera & Battery

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2021samsung dosen't have built in system ads unlike xiaomi This is what a person never used might say

Ultraman Tiga, 30 Jun 2021Keep praising lower device with high specs but not optimize... moresamsung dosen't have built in system ads unlike xiaomi