Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2021How good is the haptic feedback ?Haptic feedback is bad actually.

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2021I rarely upgrade phones until they become (almost) unusable... moreHow good is the haptic feedback ?

I rarely upgrade phones until they become (almost) unusable. Just replaced my almost 5 year old LG V20 to this and I could say this is probably the best phone I have ever owned by far. Midrangers nowadays tend to blur the line between flagships. Coming from a 2016 flagship, I can say I no longer needed a flagship grade phone since I am very satisfied with this model. I am just a casual and normal phone user, I don't play games nor run resource intensive apps, I would probably never look back at flagships models from this point onwards.

MasAnders, 08 Jun 2021Is it waterproof? yes

• Sam

Why WhatsApp backup stuck ?

Pickle, 20 Jun 2021If you are charging, playing an intense game, or doing any ... moreMy A50, gets hot all the time but after a year of use and it still runs. Even with slow recharge it gets hot. It is my work and personal Phone, guven by my company. I have both SIM cards in it. Need to recharge it every night.

• alisson

is this phone Qi enabled?

• Asif

Its the best phone i ever used fantastically amazing

• Pickle

Jude, 19 Jun 2021Is anyone here encounter abnormal heating problems on A52 5... moreIf you are charging, playing an intense game, or doing any intense activity in your phone I think its quite normal. I also have a52 5g, and its get hot when its charging due to fast charging, so might as well as let it rest. If your phone gets abnormally heat from time to time it will affect on your battery. When my phone gets hot due to continuosly playing, I let it rest and cool down using a fan or just simply not using the phone. Just dont worn your phone and itll last longer I guess

Can dualband frequency GNSS (GPS) be enabled via a software update, from Samsung? The SoC, SD 750G supports dual-band GPS, though.

• Jude

Is anyone here encounter abnormal heating problems on A52 5G? Mine's heating abnormally. Any suggestion would be helpful.

• nobby

Previous phone was zenfone 5z. More user friendly than Samsung. Faster opening up.

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2021Personally, I'd choose the A52 5G as it's more fe... moreI appreciate your so detailed response. Its really helpful. Thanks alot.

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2021Been using it for the last 3 weeks and I dropped it last Mo... moreI know that there is a plastic screen portector pre installed maybe thats why there are bubbles

asd.chooser, 17 Jun 2021Really confused between A52 5g vs M51. I want battery back... morePersonally, I'd choose the A52 5G as it's more feature rich (IP 67 rating, high refresh rate screen, etc.), has higher specs (better processor and camera, etc.) and more future proof (The A52 5G is newer, has 5G, and gets guaranteed 3 Android software updates up to Android 14). Just set network mode of the A52 5G to 3G/WCDMA only and set screen refresh rate to 60Hz and it will have battery life good enough for heavy gaming, not to mention its faster processor is better at gaming than the one on the M51.

The M51 has its benefits though - slightly bigger screen, way much bigger battery and a dedicated micro sd card slot, plus it's cheaper now being last year's model.

I'd say only choose the M51, if battery life is your absolute topmost priority and don't care much about the other features. Otherwise, the A52 5G is clearly the better all rounder, the better choice overall (if you're willing to drop your battery expectations a little or ok with a slightly smaller screen size or ok with a hybrid dual SIM with 256GB internal storage option at higher price).

Great phone

• M

asd.chooser, 17 Jun 2021Anyone using this phone. Please guide me about the battery ... moreAbout 12 hrs give or take

hello
i using Samsung A71 4g I would like to get opinion A52 5g or Mi 11 lite 5g? im thinking to switch from Samsung and give xiaomi try
or any suggestions for good compact phone?
please advise

Really confused between A52 5g vs M51.
I want battery backup. Don't care about 5G infront of battery backup. Please give experience opinion. I love A52 5G but concern about battery life.
I have choice A52 5G or M51.
Please guide.

• Ink

asd.chooser, 17 Jun 2021Anyone using this phone. Please guide me about the battery ... moreI have a52 and the battery life is awesome for social media user..100% for the whole day..