Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

• Clark

Ns0, 26 Sep 2021Just one word (Accident) No body want drop their phone on ... moreat least u can use a phone during rain....

Ns0, 26 Sep 2021Just one word (Accident) No body want drop their phone on ... moreMan accidents happens only to clumsy people.
Newer had a water damage accident so why i need to bother with IPXX rating if i am fine.
My book case helps enough and nowdays every phone can withstand few rain drops.
Your statement makes no sense.
IPXX rating is just an useless gimmick and as long as no phone maker willing to give water damage warranty whether you have or no IPXX rating doesnt matter. Apart the fact you pay a lot more for useless feature where any cover for few bucks does same tricks for much less money.

Can Samsung A52S 5G hold on constant 60fps on smooth - extreme settings in PUBG? Anyone?

• vikky

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2021Which one is worth buying, S20 FE Snapdragon 865 4G (Only 4... moreS20 fe 4g better but screen protection is gorilla glass 3

• Vick

Waiting for the full review. How many years of O.S updates does it have? What's the 0 to 100 charging time?

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2021Which one is worth buying, S20 FE Snapdragon 865 4G (Only 4... moreA52s will be the better buy because it has more OS updates

• Ivan

Does it have always on display?

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021I'm looking for buy this phone. But I heard it has dis... moreWhat kind of problem? I had the 5G variant and I don't have any problem!

CptPower, 25 Sep 2021Man and why i would put my device into water??? And it wor... moreWater resistence has been real useful for me. No need to worry about my phone getting wet, can still use it!

Also, i never use screen protectors on my daily drivers, because i almost never drop my phone and guess what, i have seen phones with broken screens even though it had a screen protector on.

You don't need those features? Ok then pick up a midrange that doesn't have those features and enjoy it!

Which one is worth buying, S20 FE Snapdragon 865 4G (Only 4G Available in my country) or A52s 5G?.
Will using it for around 3 years.
Thx

CptPower, 25 Sep 2021Man and why i would put my device into water??? And it wor... moreJust one word (Accident)
No body want drop their phone on the water
And ofc you are human who drink your favourite juice and watching your hands and get wet daily so you don't want your phone died from this daily accident ofc right?
And (sea) is not the daily place you will live their? You will go for Trip so you can just watch your devise not drop on the (salty water) and that's easier from watch your device everyday and panic with every accident Right?
And the warranty its different from every area you live on or buy the device from.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021I'm looking for buy this phone. But I heard it has dis... moreI can only judge the display iand it s fantastic! I just cannot stop watching it. 120Hz is very smooth.

• Dembe

Excellent phone in every aspect. Great screen, strong processor, great UI, good cameras, strong build. I love the natural colors and sharpness of the photos. I'm happy with my purchase!

I'm looking for buy this phone. But I heard it has display problem and network is slow compared to its competitors. Is that true ? Plz help.

Lol.ivan, 20 Sep 2021Is this game good for - my time at portia - GRID autospor... moreBro this thing plays pubg at 60 and genshin on 60 on medium so games you ave listed is l daily food for it

SRAce1, 25 Sep 2021Brilliant phone and very stable and fluid. The SD 778 is ve... moreSamsung UI flawless good joke.
As ong as they give dual apps which cost space money and ram there is nothing flawless but burden.

Ns0, 25 Sep 2021Omg i don't believe i life and see someone compare one... moreMan and why i would put my device into water???
And it works only for clean water when device stands still.
Drop it into sea and is uimmediately dead.
You statement have no sense.
IP XX rating is just useless gimmick because as long as no phone maker gives you water damage warranty you have just a ridiculously costly feature with zero value.

Same expression or example can be used with many else like GG victus where good screenprotector for 2-5 bucks does same tricks for much less money.

Ns0, 25 Sep 2021Omg i don't believe i life and see someone compare one... moreMan worst UI belongs to samsung.
To be more exact just a good example you have a samsung internet in the phone and the google chrome both are mandatory apps and cant be deleted only disabled.
For what case phone needs 2 completely same apps which cost lot of disk space lot of updates ram etc. Both apps does the same.
Why there cant be google chrome only???
And whats wrong with Xiaomi???
Ads??? Nowdays everybody gives ads but in case of xiaomi you can turn them off forewer in settings. Not everybody have this option.

Brilliant phone and very stable and fluid. The SD 778 is very efficient and Samsung UI is flawless.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2021Does it have s penNo you can't get s pen on A series but if you interested on s pen you can check the note 10 lite and if you can pay more you have note 20 s21 (the ultra version). Z fold 3