Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

• 03 Mar 2023

S . SUDHAKAR, 03 Mar 2023I am using Sony MDR-XB70AP wired ear phones. The bass rocks.Though I have many pairs both wired and wireless I have XB55AP too. Yes bass is powerful. But the most powerful one from my collection is Skullcandy Crusher Evo. Bass is super powerful. It is like having your own party.

• MFI
    • 03 Mar 2023

FruitKing, 03 Mar 2023Is this phone going to get one ui 5.1 ?Some A x2 models already got it. Soon it's our turn.

S . SUDHAKAR, 03 Mar 2023This is where wired earphones stand. If we maintain careful... moreYes true. My current headset is a Sony MDR-EX255AP bought in 2019. Other than minor cosmetic wear and tear, it still perform as good as new. Its tight bass, warm vocals and instruments keeps me happy all along these years. The only good in a Bluetooth headset is its convince factor on all other front be it in sound quality, value for money, no need to worry about recharge, reliability etc a good quality weird headset still clearly superior. For people who had to make lots of phone calls on the go, then Bluetooth headset make sense no doubt otherwise investing in a good quality weird headset is an asset.

FruitKing, 03 Mar 2023Is this phone going to get one ui 5.1 ?Yes obviously

Is this phone going to get one ui 5.1 ?

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2023Lifetime no. Long time yes.This is where wired earphones stand. If we maintain carefully, they will last life time. I am still using the original wired earphones that came for Nokia N8 which I bought on Aug 2012.

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2023Lifetime no. Long time yes.I am using Sony MDR-XB70AP wired ear phones. The bass rocks.

• 02 Mar 2023

S . SUDHAKAR, 02 Mar 2023They are anyway e waste. Will wireless earbuds battery last... moreLifetime no. Long time yes.

KuntaPunta, 02 Mar 2023Hey guys, how to enable 5G? I called my operator, got new S... moreIf it is jio, check the my jio app.

Hey guys, how to enable 5G? I called my operator, got new SIM card, set it in settings (5G, LTE...), according to operator 5G map, I should be there... and still max 4.5 G. Could it be a wrong hardware in a phone? Is there any app or way to check that? Thanks.

• 1I}
                      • 02 Mar 2023

Som, 01 Mar 2023Does A52s support VONR in India?Depends on jio.

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2023But very easy to use especially when moving or taking publi... moreThey are anyway e waste. Will wireless earbuds battery last lifetime?.

• 02 Mar 2023

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2023No thanks for those disposable e-waste.But very easy to use especially when moving or taking public transportation. I just smile and laugh when people use wired and hold their phones for hours. I just use tws earbuds and a fitness tracker to change songs. Very comfortable experience. And keep my phone in my pocket. And don't use joke earbud controls.

• thb
                              • 02 Mar 2023

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2023Use dongle or tws earbuds. Now they are great even if you p... moreNo thanks for those disposable e-waste.

KK, 01 Mar 2023I am old school, I need my 3.5mm jack.Buy kinsound type C to 3.5 mm with charging port adapter from amazon India

KK, 01 Mar 2023I am old school, I need my 3.5mm jack.You can buy kinsound type C to 3.5 mm adaptor with charging port in th3 amazon India website. Use it with A73 5G.

• 01 Mar 2023

KK, 01 Mar 2023I am old school, I need my 3.5mm jack.Use dongle or tws earbuds. Now they are great even if you pay 30 dollars.

• S
                                      • Som
                                      • t4n
                                      • 01 Mar 2023

Does A52s support VONR in India?

• MSK
                                        • 01 Mar 2023

An, 01 Mar 2023The only downside of this phone is that Samsung will never ... moreLuckily end of it's lifespan is still far away. Various people incl. me find various things that would make it even more complete. Still it's closest to the optimal midrange package phone of this era.