Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

• Matjazz

Fact Fact, 14 Jan 2022Links...check online ecommerce sites Amazon,Alibaba,Walmart... moreI'd like to see those links too or at least which specific model are you talking about because I think we need to be more specific when comparing prices.
I checked German prices on idealo.de. A52s 256gb is 440€, S20 FE is 450€ so they seem pretty close but A52s 128gb is 350€ and S20FE 5G is 540€ and that's a significant difference.

Fact Fact, 14 Jan 2022Links...check online ecommerce sites Amazon,Alibaba,Walmart... moreI want those links purely to make the point that most comments like that are nonsense. Ofcourse I can find an S20 FE 5G with that little price difference as well, if I shop on ebay from a private seller. This means difficulty with warranty.

Why is it hard for you to post two links? Entertain me a little...You made the claim, now post the links. Shouldn't be difficult right?

• Jaro

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2022What are your immpresions? Battery life, camera, performance?I only download it, but dont install. So I dont know. I'm waitin for some review on YouTube or coments here.

BTW : After december update I think I have worse stand by battery.

• Fact Fact

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2022Can you provide links or not. Talk is cheap. It doesn'... moreLinks...check online ecommerce sites Amazon,Alibaba,Walmart etc...everywhere the same price difference exist.
And then what ? Do you want to buy it from my country.
I donot belong to Europe my friend.
I belong to Asia.
The market i am talking about is in Asia.

Please ask for things which is possible for you.

And my friend... why you are arguing with me i dont have idea. I simply put forth my point of view (FACT) in front of everyone ( Mostly for people of my region).

I am not forcing you to think the same way.

• Fact fact

Martin, 13 Jan 2022In my country, a52s cost around 360 euros and s20fe 5g cost... moreExactly. In your country you find the A52s 5g to be the Best Value for money within your Budget.

In my country S20-FE 5g is the Best Value For Money product within my budget.

That is my point here.

Fact fact, 13 Jan 2022LOL..my dear friend.. i never spoke about any "Used S2... moreCan you provide links or not. Talk is cheap. It doesn't make sense, unless the S20 FE lost alot of it's value for some reason.

Jaro, 13 Jan 2022Today I received Patch with Android 12 and one ui 4.0 - BXX... moreWhat are your immpresions? Battery life, camera, performance?

• Martin

Fact fact, 13 Jan 2022LOL..my dear friend.. i never spoke about any "Used S2... moreIn my country, a52s cost around 360 euros and s20fe 5g cost 550-600e in stores with 2y warranty.That's big difference in price.Best value for money is a52s and I think only poco f3 can compare in certan things for that money but that is Xiaomi which is a big NO for me.

• Jaro

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2022Where do you live?Poland.

• Jaro

khaled elrachidi, 13 Jan 2022Country? Poland, my friend.

• dk

Narazumono, 13 Jan 2022There's a $250 difference between the A52s and S20 fe ... moreMe too. I live in Belgium, good job Samsung :)
The phone seems to be even more fluid with OneUI 4.

• Fact fact

Galaxy-Fan, 13 Jan 2022Hi. In my country Galaxy M52 5G cost around ₹23000 and A52S... moreMy friend... That's exactly i want to explain everyone here. If Your budget allows you then go for a Superior device with more premium features & if your budget doesn't allow, then you should compromise in certain things to find the "BEST VALUE FOR MONEY" device within your Budget.

• Fact fact

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2022$50 difference between a used S20 FE and new A52s I reckonLOL..my dear friend.. i never spoke about any "Used S20-FE" or "Used A52s" . What i said is true for both devices as per our online/offline store price. S20-FE 5g (QC 865 version) cost $500 and A52s-5g cost $450 & both come with 1 year SAMSUNG brand warranty.
NO doubt they both are very good devices as they belong to a reputed brand but, S20-FE 5g is far far more SUPERIOR device and if in my region both are available with a price gap of just $50 then No-one will look for A52S. Definitely most people will consider S20-FE 5g as it has upper hand in all departments.
Yes in some countries the price of S20-FE is very high. If in your country S20-FE 5g doesn't fit your budget then definitely you have to consider either A52S_5g or A52_4g.

And one last thing i want to mention. If your budget don't allows you to go for any device then definitely you have to search a device which suits your budget and it is also true you have to compromise on certain departments to find a device within your budget.

Fact fact, 12 Jan 2022In my country only $50 difference between the two devices. ... more$50 difference between a used S20 FE and new A52s I reckon

• Uhith

Will samsung a52s 5g mobile bought in india works in usa?

FACT, 12 Jan 2022Fact fact... Galaxy s20 fe 5g is a far more SUPERIOR devic... moreThere's a $250 difference between the A52s and S20 fe where i live
A52s - $450
S20 fe - $700
Anyone who's looking for a mid range phone will get scared by a price tag that high right away

Today I received Patch with Android 12 and one ui 4.0 - BXXU1BUL7 - 2313.83MB