Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• Ali

Moch adityaa, 24 Jul 2019Help me.. how long total of screen on time for a5 2016 when its ... moreYes true its normal because battery life decreases after 2 year

• Ali

Thank God after latest update 141mb solved all problems now toast notification showing also app overlay works applockers works

Received july 82mb update last night - Romania. Just the clock icon changed, and some minor imperceptibly things in setings, at "about phone" (the kernel version updated).

new update july nothing special

• Moch adityaa

Help me.. how long total of screen on time for a5 2016 when its used from 100 % battery to 1% battery? (I'm not a gamers , just use the a5 2016 for reading, social media and little taking photo)
I will compare...
in my device if im calculate when using wifi ,screen on time can reach to 6 hour, but when using Cellular data screen on time reach only 3 to 4 hour. How about the total screen on time other user? Thanks..

after the latest update phone hangs to the core !

phone updated with April security patch now has a small white dot visible while using the camera,the dot also ends up in the captured images

• Kuwa

Ng, 18 Dec 2018Just notice on firmware website show A5100 is updated to 7.1.1, ... moreYes I use A5100 mine 7.1.1

beautiful phone it is !

Lumina, 27 Dec 2018Not really. When using my mother's S7Edge I can immediately feel... moreNormal S7. And I mean when you see it.

I'm using this "2 minutes" since last 9 years and I never felt like changing it to any other setting. I read a lot on my phones.

• Ali

Moch aditya, 24 May 2019How long screen on time can be used when im not a games.. just ... moreSmart stay

• *k*

• Moch aditya

How long screen on time can be used when im not a games.. just use it for studying, playing yutub, and browsing.

Anyone please help me.thnks

• Ali

RITA.N, 14 May 2019how can i turn on the led indicator for notifications!! please... moreNo led indicator

• Ali

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2019For all who are complaining about app overlays in this particula... moreHow do you installed oct patch ?
In my side it says root not matched

• RITA.N

how can i turn on the led indicator for notifications!!
please help me!!

now today receive patch security April.still same nothing new

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2019For all who are complaining about app overlays in this particula... moreits safe to downgrade to october update?, and we will still get update from samsung or not?

For all who are complaining about app overlays in this particular device, the new security update of November 2018 is the cause of this problem, I tried many times downgrading my device but nothing worked until then I grabbed A510F firmware software (my device is A510FD) and installed it, it's October 2018 security patch and because of many methods I have used, I tripped Knox. The update November 2018 itself is bad, overlays will work only in October 2018 update and below.