Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

AnonD-494390, 25 Apr 2017Let everyone do something for this. I have published this issue ... moreI don't want to be pesimistic but since the A serie wil not be oficially launched in USA then I'm not sure Samsung will take seriusly our claims no matter how much noise we make about this issue. Almost every single review on Youtube and the web has addressed the problem with the focus on the front camera and Samsung has kept their mouths shut about it. Even the update to Android Nougat is almost a mistery... However the new J serie (wich will be launched in USA) will arrive with Nougat already installed.

• JesseL

Does anyone have problem pairing this with jabra BT headset ?

• Jess

Ive notice that there is a sound notification in this phone whenever you receive unattended sms, emails, etc. on your phone, a sound with an interval of 20 sec. keeps on informing u, my question is how can off the sais sound notification tnxs

• Shuvo

it's a fabulous handset.. . i got this phone yesterday... too good.. not a single complain from me.. but its lil bit expensive...

• rajat

Toni, 25 Apr 2017Which other phone can i get for same amount of money instead A5 2017?C7 pro 2017

• Ron

Just purchased this for a week. Above average phone with much weaker signal than my old S6 especially in elevators.
Stick to S series if you can afford.

• jagir

is it true this model cannot do 4g & 3g dual sim stably ?
need some advice before buying, help pls.

I bought the a5 2017 two weeks ago, the first week after I bought it the battery was very good completing the day with ease even with keeping the data on all the day but starting from the second week the battery started to drain very fast even not completing a day with a very light usage provided that I'm using both the 2 sim cards since I got it and now I keep the internet off for many times but still the battery draining fast do anyone face the same issue ?!

• Sam user

AnonD-494390, 26 Apr 2017Impossible to do! 16MP camera for selfies as far as 30cm!!! Funn... moreImages are sharp.No problems until now

cockho, 26 Apr 2017how to find compass function on this device ?find compass apps from play store.

Dalion , 26 Apr 2017How to make front camera take clear picture? My selfies are all... moreImpossible to do! 16MP camera for selfies as far as 30cm!!! Funny! I really wonder if Samsung engineers are nuts?!! Even a kid can understand more than them!

• Dalion

How to make front camera take clear picture? My selfies are all off focus.

• cockho

how to find compass function on this device ?

• Hekmati

Jury, 25 Apr 2017Bad result for 16mp to take a far object...bad camera.Back cam very good and front cam good

AnonD-664647, 25 Apr 2017i'm really confused.. please help.. which one should i get? A5... moreA5 2017 very good..

• Yodo

This phone hangs all the time while talking. Quite bad quality.

• Toni

Which other phone can i get for same amount of money instead A5 2017?

i'm really confused.. please help..
which one should i get?
A5 (2017) or P10 lite??

AnonD-664494, 25 Apr 2017Which phone should i get? Samsung A5 2017, Huawei P9 or Oppo R9S?A5 2017