Samsung Galaxy A60

Samsung Galaxy A60

• John

John, 18 Aug 2021I wonder what has happened with this phone since there is n... moreIn fact, I had done a quick check and all Galaxy A models from A0x to A5x and A7x has now entered second generation model. Only the A60, A80, and A90 5G hasn't seen any real successor to this day.

• John

I wonder what has happened with this phone since there is no new version at all. Even the A4x, A5x, and A7x has already entered second generation.

• Robb

Nice phone, but it doesn't have VoLTE, so it's useless in the USA.

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2021my sister uses this phone and this phone sucks and I hate h... morelmao xd

Lionheart, 24 Nov 2020a60 is a model that can take you through everything my sister uses this phone and this phone sucks and I hate her so it's good

Joseph, 03 Aug 2020I'm also worried about the memory, it says 64 GB but ... moreWhy not buy the 128GB version?

it's network is fake and unstable. it's ever changing the network bands. and it has no option for selecting 4G only

• Lionheart

a60 is a model that can take you through everything

• Joseph

I'm also worried about the memory, it says 64 GB but I downloaded only 3 Apps, Fb, WhatsApp nd fnb App it's full.

Is there anyway I can buy/ boost memory?

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020My twin brother bought a Samsung A51 me I bought this A60 l... moreBecaue you don't look detailed so you won't be able to tell the difference between LCD and SuperAmoled. Also, you aren't pro so you can't tell the difference. Stop comparing if you ain't a pro

• k phones

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020My twin brother bought a Samsung A51 me I bought this A60 l... moreI agree. The battery on the galaxy a60 is totally not up to a good standard. I don't do any gaming on my phone and only use it moderately but a full battery won't last a whole day even when you play about with the power settings.

it's actually a necessity to buy a power bank if this will be your regular phone as it won't last normal use otherwise. I seem to have bee having to charge on average 2 or 3 times a day.

I had the Huawei p20lite this battery is smaller at 3500 mah but lasts twice as long. I don't rate the new A60 too high.

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019Hey guys Do I choose the a60 or the m20? On one hand the ... moreIf you are a gamer, go for M40. If not, go for M30s.

My twin brother bought a Samsung A51 me I bought this A60 let me tell you the Exynos in Samsung A51 performs bad especially on heavy gaming like pudg and the battery doesn't last like it's a 4000màh overall the Samsung A60 is a great phone with the Snapdragon I didn't notice any difference between the super amoled on A51 and LCD in the A60

I've been using this device for five months, and I haven't found anything wrong with it.
The only drawback is the old Android 9 version.
Waiting for update to Android 10

Masta, 19 Feb 2020Not longer than one day and in case of heavy usage you may ... moreUseful information, thank you!

• Masta

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2019How long does the battery usually lasts for an average user?Not longer than one day and in case of heavy usage you may end up easly with less athn 30% availlable battery.
The good point is the fast charging charger, in less than one hour you can go charge the battery fuly.
Overall the phone is nice, but the battery and IPS screen are huge dissapointment, for this price Samsung shall have done better.

• 58

King, 28 Sep 2019Bro. go for A50Why exactly?

• Stefa

Is finger print good??

How long does the battery usually lasts for an average user?

Is it worth buying it for 210€? Or should I buy the A50 for about 235€-300€?