Samsung Galaxy A60

Samsung Galaxy A60

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020My twin brother bought a Samsung A51 me I bought this A60 l... moreBecaue you don't look detailed so you won't be able to tell the difference between LCD and SuperAmoled. Also, you aren't pro so you can't tell the difference. Stop comparing if you ain't a pro

• k phones

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020My twin brother bought a Samsung A51 me I bought this A60 l... moreI agree. The battery on the galaxy a60 is totally not up to a good standard. I don't do any gaming on my phone and only use it moderately but a full battery won't last a whole day even when you play about with the power settings.

it's actually a necessity to buy a power bank if this will be your regular phone as it won't last normal use otherwise. I seem to have bee having to charge on average 2 or 3 times a day.

I had the Huawei p20lite this battery is smaller at 3500 mah but lasts twice as long. I don't rate the new A60 too high.

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019Hey guys Do I choose the a60 or the m20? On one hand the ... moreIf you are a gamer, go for M40. If not, go for M30s.

My twin brother bought a Samsung A51 me I bought this A60 let me tell you the Exynos in Samsung A51 performs bad especially on heavy gaming like pudg and the battery doesn't last like it's a 4000màh overall the Samsung A60 is a great phone with the Snapdragon I didn't notice any difference between the super amoled on A51 and LCD in the A60

I've been using this device for five months, and I haven't found anything wrong with it.
The only drawback is the old Android 9 version.
Waiting for update to Android 10

Masta, 19 Feb 2020Not longer than one day and in case of heavy usage you may ... moreUseful information, thank you!

• Masta

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2019How long does the battery usually lasts for an average user?Not longer than one day and in case of heavy usage you may end up easly with less athn 30% availlable battery.
The good point is the fast charging charger, in less than one hour you can go charge the battery fuly.
Overall the phone is nice, but the battery and IPS screen are huge dissapointment, for this price Samsung shall have done better.

• 58

King, 28 Sep 2019Bro. go for A50Why exactly?

• Stefa

Is finger print good??

How long does the battery usually lasts for an average user?

Is it worth buying it for 210€? Or should I buy the A50 for about 235€-300€?

Hey guys
Do I choose the a60 or the m20?
On one hand the a60 has 6GB Ram but I dont know if 3500mAh is enough? Can anyone say how long it usually lasts? I dont know if it's worth to trade the 1500mAh extra battery from the m20 to the 2GB extra ram from the a60. Also the camera quality doesnt make that much of a difference for me

• Juan

S . SUDHAKAR, 21 Oct 2019A60 is waste because : > it has worst class PLS TFT d... moreDo you own this unit. I think no.

Amirboli, 19 Aug 2019So they arent different ???????????Mostly reviews are misleading

Potential buyer, 03 Nov 2019Hello, i plan to buy new phone, and i cant decide between t... moreUnlike the other two options, the Galaxy A60 is the first in the Galaxy A lineup besides the A50s to offer 4K recording, with a lot more megapixels than both the P30 Lite and the Galaxy A50. The battery is fine although not superior to the Galaxy A50, always 6GB RAM, enough storage and you don't need a very large screen, so yeah, it's good enough for you.

The best part out of this is that it only costs $300-$400, although it's even cheaper if you get the Galaxy A70 which offers just a bit more spec.

• Potential buyer

Hello, i plan to buy new phone, and i cant decide between this one, galaxy a50, and huawei p30 lite. Which one is better, in the terms of quickness? The most important thing for me is quickness in opening aplications and multitasking.

S . SUDHAKAR, 21 Oct 2019A60 is waste because : > it has worst class PLS TFT d... moreIt does have Sd slot

• A60

Advice on rooting the device?

A60 is waste because :

> it has worst class PLS TFT display

> it does not have dedicated memory card slot

> it does not have 3.5 mm audio jack

Asbdul, 14 Sep 2019Which is better A50 and A60The pricebis too expensive for me.