Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)

• shaq

TRUTHSEEKER, 07 Aug 2020Worst mobile phone I have ever owned. No kidding! Cheap, n... morelol this is a midrange phone, seems like you're expecting this to perform like a flagship phone then you're retard. I have been using this phone for years and still performing like a brand new one until this day. Never had any problems on this ever since. Camera is great as well so I disagree on you everything.

• TRUTHSEEKER

Worst mobile phone I have ever owned. No kidding! Cheap, nasty phone which has had never worked properly. Camera less than average compared to most basic phones. Poor graphics, sound, reception you name it. I was really disappointed having owned a Samsung previously several years ago which functioned much better than this model. Most recent phone prior to this was a Sony Experia which was far superior. In short, would I have had this phone if I knew how it would perform? No. Would I have a Samsung again? Probably no based on the A6.

• V

I've been using this for years now, and it's the best. The camera is impeccable, Iphone 11 won't even match. I swear! Best buy!

• Tharindu de silva

Demonking, 14 Jul 2020Yes it is trueNo. It can

• Demonking

Samin, 12 Jun 2020Samsung galaxy a6 can't record call.is it true? Yes it is true

June 2020 security update for this phone now released and its a good update.

Samin, 12 Jun 2020Samsung galaxy a6 can't record call.is it true? With the latest official firmware - true, almost all call recording apps are useless. Look for custom firmware to bypass restrictions.

• Samin

samirr, 02 Jun 2020It depends if your network supports VoLTE feature.Samsung galaxy a6 can't record call.is it true?

Raman, 01 Jun 2020Which version for india to download volte to use jio sim It depends if your network supports VoLTE feature.

• Raman

Which version for india to download volte to use jio sim

Lau2108, 24 May 2020I been using my phone for almost 2 years, but after i updat... moreYou already said that you are using this phone for 2 years so it means your battery needs replacement now. The update doesn't have anything to do with your battery life. You're a joke.

• Lau2108

I been using my phone for almost 2 years, but after i update it in Android 10 battery drains so fast..i tried to reset it but same its still drains fast im planning to upgrade at Huawei Nova 7i for almost same price I find Nova 7i a decent and good phone esp. For heavy game.. last 2018 price of a6 was 16k now nova 7i for only 13990k you can have a more powerful phone

• Fiz

een23, 01 May 2020I was enjoying the phone factor of this phone. Luckily, Sam... moreYes same issue. I also upgraded it to android 10 and now battery drains fast. How to go back to old version??

een23, 01 May 2020I was enjoying the phone factor of this phone. Luckily, Sam... moreUpdated mine to android 10 as well but never had any issues on it. I guess you need to reset your phone.

• Rahul Das

Hi,
I am using Samsung A6 (SM - A600G/DS) for more than 1 year now. I don't have any issue with this gadget, camera, touch, and all other features are working smoothly. I never faced any problem with this phone. I must say samsung has launched a very good phone. Thumbs Up. :-) :-)

• een23

I was enjoying the phone factor of this phone. Luckily, Samsung already released the android 10 update for this lil guy. But after updating, phone lags a lot and battery drains even faster than before. Shame. Now im thinking of upgrading to OP7 pro

• Fearless

Gazza, 24 Apr 2020I got the Android A6 2018 one the best phones I owned good ... moreThanks for the update

• Gazza

samirr, 30 Mar 2020Been using this phone for some time and never had any probl... moreI got the Android A6 2018 one the best phones I owned good camera am upgraded is due next year did know what Samsung phone am going for next

kristo, 16 Mar 2020most failed samsung phone version really !! 10 years samsun... moreBeen using this phone for some time and never had any problems that you are saying. Not because your phone had problems then the rest of Samsung A6 will have also the same problem like yours. Its an isolated thing dont generalize it. And rather bring it to Samsung repair/customer service instead of complaining here.

• kristo

most failed samsung phone version really !! 10 years samsung customer and this is terrible..
I just reset my phone after one month with up screen touching problems some time working some time dont and then i lost all my stuff(i could save them) and still dont working and some problem.I think is software problem idk but this is so misrable.I just hate this and thinking for ios really !!!