Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)

MobinSFD, 06 Dec 2019Xiomi mi a2 is better... I have this phone and I dont like it a... morexiaomi mi a2 the klump doesn't work well The camera doesn't do the 4g + as a bad connection should for me a clean klump

• xc

joe, 09 Dec 2019hmmm i did it... and make my phone slowerYeap it sucks. Dont update if you buy it

• joe

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2019Don't update. My experience with Samsung says stay with the o... morehmmm i did it... and make my phone slower

• MobinSFD

Xiomi mi a2 is better...
I have this phone and I dont like it at all...
The processor is too weak and the display is not good at all

• David

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2019Don't update. My experience with Samsung says stay with the o... morePie is fine with this device I didn't notice any battery drain or something. Been using it for a couple of months now.

Yahya.aki, 01 Nov 2019Could anyone here tell me how to update samsung a6 to android 9.... moreDon't update.

My experience with Samsung says stay with the original firmware as long as possible. Updating means reducing device's life.

Update only if you change your phone every year.

• K Mughal

After update pie....battery drain fast....should be release any update for this problem

• many

Sanroid , 25 Jun 2019I bought the Samsung Galaxy A6 without knowing it does not conta... moreresoft dude

• Yahya.aki

Could anyone here tell me how to update samsung a6 to android 9.0 for the Philippines because android pie is not yet available at software update. Tnx

• David

Arjon, 20 Aug 2019I loved this phone until it got updated to Android Pie. Now came... moreI have this SAMSUNG A6 (2018) in fact I'm using right now. I can tell your statement is completely false. Non of them are true. My camera works just fine. Android Pie is just fine as of this moment.

Only problem I had is with the native Samsung Email app. It sync bad when you're using Outlook. My mails always come late. Syncing on the native Calendar is always giving me headache. Other than that it works just fine.

Gaming wise, I currently bought Bully: Anniversary Edition from Google Play for my phone to kill some time and boredom, it works just fine. I'm getting 40-55 frames per second when playing it, and it only consumes 5% battery for 1 hour plus.

I could say it's a decent phone for business but not for gaming.

• Fearless

Please would A6 be updated to Android 10

• Subir

Gigii, 07 Jun 2019Today, June 7 2019, my A600FN, version A600FNXXU3BSD2 received a... moreAfter updating to pie, are facing any problem with your Galaxy A6 ?

• leila90

Aldin, 24 Aug 2019After android pie my samsung touch freezes and touch is not resp... moretrue that!!!

• Aldin

Arjon, 20 Aug 2019I loved this phone until it got updated to Android Pie. Now came... moreAfter android pie my samsung touch freezes and touch is not responding fast like before.

I loved this phone until it got updated to Android Pie. Now camera frezees all the time. I cannot take more than 4-5 photos. Selfie mode is impossible, live focus the same. I have tried everything. Cleared cache, data, force stop, reboot, reboot in Safe Mode...everything, you name it, i did it. I'm getting crazy! When will this thing be fixed? Saw someone saying that if your A6+ has camera problems, it means that the phone is not original but i'm 100% positive mines is. I bough it from an authorized Samsung shop.

• galaxy fam

Vicky, 20 Jul 2019Samsung a6 phone is good from xiaomi mi 9 se Which one better a6 is good battery endurance, much better buy motorola G6 or G7 or get xperia xa2, stable OS, lately sammy update not that stable

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2019Me tooPllss tell me too how

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2019Me tooSamsung is known to send updates that makes their devices sluggish. Make sure to do some research before accepting the updates.

• Tommyg

Mot very happy with this phone. I'm always losing connection to the service. Always have to reboot my phone to connect .

Dilmeet, 12 Apr 2019Upgraded to the Android Pie with March security but the device h... moreMe too