Samsung Galaxy A7

Samsung Galaxy A7

• Khalid

Sumuk, 11 May 2017Can we replace our battery from 2015 mobile 2600MAH to battery3... moreCan we put sumsung A7 3300 mah battery in sumsung galaxy a7 2015

• Arvind

nakp, 06 Jan 2020I agree. Samsung is a poor quality brand and their after sale se... moreSamsung Galaxy phone has better hardware than most of the companies. All iPhone users have to carry an extra box along with them called power bank.

• nakp

Viren panchal, 22 Aug 2019My samsung A7 2018 under warranty phone, Fingerprint issues come... moreI agree. Samsung is a poor quality brand and their after sale service is disappointing. They never replace phones. They drag the problem until warranty period expired.

• Viren panchal

My samsung A7 2018 under warranty phone, Fingerprint issues come till this time.i checked on Service center they said this is not in warranty because finger print color removed. What's the problem if fingerprint sensor between color.
Do not buy Samsung phones. Quality is not good.

• Gopi

Samsung Galaxy A7 has major problem of auto Bluetooth connection on while calling. This makes user very irritating. And neither customer care nor service centre has its solution. Instead of resolving the issue, they are making customer fool by their way of convincing. So, better to choose other mobile phone option abstinence market.

• cat

looking for help...how to turn off the color lens?

Mobile legends is lagging. I can see the activities of other players but my controls are not responding and sometimes it will only reply after 10 seconds. My network is not an issue because i have no issue when play back on my old phone.

On 10.2.2019 got minor 20.79 MB update unbelievable! it says about security not security patch. One major thing I noticed is built-in memory is now more free about 1 GB (cache memory was cleared b4 update).

• nomu

GHIE, 19 Jan 2019marshmallow update available.. how can i update to that

GHIE, 19 Jan 2019marshmallow update available.. its true

• GHIE

marshmallow update available..

• Ali

Is VoLTE feature available on this model?

• James

keyzhunter, 24 Jul 2018SM-A700FD Cons: Overpriced. (scam imo) save money and buy a fl... moreHi Sir/ma'am im using galaxy sm-a700fd Phone And I use Game Tuner While Making Tik Tok videos You can download Game tuner in galaxy apps store because if your not using game tuner it will heat too much and fast draining battery when you use game tuner little heat and slow draining

walllaaaa, 28 Oct 2018the protection is useless. 1 hit then my LED screen brokeSame it happened with my cousin

• walllaaaa

the protection is useless. 1 hit then my LED screen broke

AnonD-680227, 27 Jun 2017Does anyone have a lifting off screen / glass? Mine got a bit of... moreMine did the same, right corner

SM-A700FD
Cons:
Overpriced. (scam imo) save money and buy a flagship/better phone
Poor battery performance. high-end specs, low-end battery. using TikTok will overheat the phone, it's a bad phone to play games on, the battery drains fast even if 1 game is running. Non-removable battery
Mediocre camera. especially terrible in low light
Pros:
Super AMOLED
Aluminum frame
Light

• Dainius

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2018I also played mobile legenda using Samsung Galaxy A7. Now it's b... morei also played mobile legends, i wake up in morning and try to charge battery, it says that temperature too low.. it cant be charged anymore, looking for solution but its built in batery sucks.. cant check it. tryin to factory reset this peace of manufaturers purposely fail to buy new phone after some years to make their buissnuiss always secure, greedy btchs as fk.

Anonymous, 21 May 2018Please someone help me.. I play the mobile legend in the lowest... moreI also played mobile legenda using Samsung Galaxy A7. Now it's broken. The battery, although built-in, somehow got swollen. Now theres a crack on the side of my phone.

• Beejay

i have a samsung galaxy a7 2016 and i have a wifi problem, whenever i want to connect to a wifi network and turn the wifi on, it keeps saying " activating.. " and it never activated and the the activation button remains on a gray color; i have tried to hard reset it and update the version of the Android using a computer, but it didn't help at all, please any suggestions that may help me, thank you in advance.