Samsung Galaxy A71 5G UW

Samsung Galaxy A71 5G UW

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2021No but if u have to make a call in the shower leave chargin... moreOr plug in some random cap on the charger to stop water damage

• IJw
    • 27 Jul 2021

Dave, 25 May 2021Is it water resistant?No but if u have to make a call in the shower leave charging port faced down to make sure water doesn't back into it

• Ui4

• 1
          • 1treasurehunterdale
          • kui
          • 22 May 2021

Rickrolled, 07 Apr 2021It's my main phone actually but it's on Verizon a... moreMy favorite app to customize every phone I get is Zedge, check it out...

Andresbecerrero, 10 Apr 2021Can I use this phone on ATT network? I'm going to stil... moreYou cannot use it for AT&T, it's for Verizon only. Try the A71 5G, it's available for Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, and more carriers.

• A
              • Andresbecerrero
              • rRT
              • 10 Apr 2021

Can I use this phone on ATT network? I'm going to still have the 5G capability??

Rinny, 08 Mar 2021Current phone I'm using, it's my first time using... moreIt's my main phone actually but it's on Verizon and it has the VZW Default Tune

• Rinny
                  • rgJ
                  • 08 Mar 2021

Current phone I'm using, it's my first time using a samsung galaxy again in many years (my last was the samsung galaxy s4, which was genuinely not a good phone for me), and I gotta say I am enjoying it so far. Only major gripe is the camera, even though its very heavy in pixels , zoomed in pictures even if slightly tend to look more like a painting than an actual picture. I got this for a heavily reduced price via trade-in. I'm not sure if I would've purchased this at its full price (about 500 USD on Samsung's website) whatsoever as you could arguably get better for that price range, but this phone is pretty solid.

• w64
                    • 22 Feb 2021

Faizan razvi, 13 Feb 2021Whats the meaning of UW in this??Ultra wideband

Brent allison, 21 Jan 2021I'm glad mine is factory unlocked means I can use it w... moreYes coss i did buy mine factory unlocked means no commitment comtract with any carriers at all.

• F
                        • Faizan razvi
                        • D09
                        • 13 Feb 2021

Whats the meaning of UW in this??

Billy, 24 Dec 2020UW is a different kind of 5G, that Verizon uses. You need t... moreI'm glad mine is factory unlocked means I can use it with any service including Verizon other then gsm such as AT&T n t-mobile as well..

• Ii2
                            • 12 Jan 2021

Mr bean, 16 Nov 2020Why there is no NFC in this A series. Samsung, you are very... moreYes it has NFC look in the search and it will pop up

• B
                              • Billy
                              • IdH
                              • 24 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2020this is the Verizon only version "UW" I just orde... moreUW is a different kind of 5G, that Verizon uses. You need the UW to get their 5G working... but for now 4gLTE is easier received and plenty fast.

• Tf0
                                • 23 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2020Can this phone be used in Europe? I believe this is a Veriz... morethis is the Verizon only version "UW" I just ordered mine and i don't really get why they have their own version but hey to each their own. the specs are damn near same except screen i believe.

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2020You're wrong. Damn it.Since my phone is factory unlocked. I can use any where in the qorld n im happy that thos processor is Qualcomm wich is alot better coss in euroup n asia? They're still using the exynos wich is in the house for Samsung..

• KgV
                                    • 20 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2020Can this phone be used in Europe? I believe this is a Veriz... moreYou're wrong. Damn it.

• gC7
                                      • 19 Dec 2020

Can this phone be used in Europe? I believe this is a Verizon only version. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Mr bean, 16 Nov 2020Why there is no NFC in this A series. Samsung, you are very... moreI have this phone it does have NFC...it is a typo on the info page