Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)

• Atupid420

Zuhair, 30 Apr 2019My A7 (2017) started to annoy me by successive warnings from moi... moreBeen encountering the same issue, and in some instances I need to turn the device Off in order for me to charge the phone. The worst thing is that last time when I turned it off the phone wont turn back On, it took me a couple of hours before I successfully turn it On, there are times as well that the phone wont accept charge and in some cases it would not read the Fast Charging mode; I'm not quite sure if there's something wrong on the charger Port itself internally.

• marineprince

Anonymous, 02 May 2019 Insert the charger type C cable. Then restart the phone while ... moreCan you change new battery you can get solutions

Atupid420, 11 Apr 2019My phone still shows "Moisture has been detected". It was last m... more Insert the charger type C cable.
Then restart the phone while it is still charging.
I succeeded with this stupid trick.

• Marvellous007

To m ur A7 2017 free from constant moisture detecting on USB port..... Just akeswitch off ur phone ...den before it about shutting down.....plug in ur charger at once.. it will reboot back. And when ur phone is on it start charging.. leave it there for some 5 to 10 minute to charge up. den u are good to go!! IT work for me!!!!

• Zuhair

Atupid420, 11 Apr 2019My phone still shows "Moisture has been detected". It was last m... moreMy A7 (2017) started to annoy me by successive warnings from moisture which is NOT true as it had never touched water.

• Pete

Faultless. Best phone I have owned. Pros:Fast, battery capacity more than adequate,Brilliant photos.Cons:Can't think of any.

This is a great phone. The battery lasts me all day. It us bulky with the cover I got but better bulky than break it. It still looks brand new. Used it under water once but I used an underwater plastic pouch(didn't want to rist damaging it) I've used it in water park where there are splashes of water but nothing serious. It's still great.

Does anyone know when will samsung release the one ui for this device?

• mehdi

Heavy/Bulky/Slippery. And the official & expensive samsung case, didn't help by making it even more heavy, bulky, and as much slippery.
I was angry because I broke it twice. Merely lasted a year for me.

Replaced it by the A50, with a bigger battery and easier to hold.

• Atupid420

My phone still shows "Moisture has been detected". It was last month when I use it underwater and I already put it on the rice grains for a couple of hours, several times to help remove the moisture, but until now it still detecting it. Whenever I turn the phone off for a minute or two it will disappear but after a couple of hours of usage it will display the same message again. Is there any way to remove it? And I was not even able to use it under water because the Camera or Video Recorder would close after it touches the water.

Pros: superb hardware , battery , signal and call quality , amoled screen, average to very good camera...
Cons: oversensitive and imprecise touch , unusable stock touchwiz launcher , tons of bloatware, protective case is must-have.

• kevovic

this is a nice phone, but they should work on charging slot..hav had A5 and A7 both has this problem...Fix it.

jakolita, 18 Feb 2019anyone knows how to fix this error " You phones temperaturr is t... moreClear the usb cache

• jakolita

anyone knows how to fix this error " You phones temperaturr is too low. Charging will continue when the temperature returns to normal" Whenthe charging hits 15% that message always pop up even though i already shot the phone for couple of weeks already. please help.

• K Veeder

elias, 26 Oct 2016need 4000 mph+ battery capacity Batteru capacity is not measured in MPH, it is measured in mAh (Mili Amp Hours). The Galaxy Note 9 has 4000 mAh, if that helps.

• K Veeder

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2016Again 1080p recording and MicroUsb. In this gen it should have t... moreIt does have USB-C, which is AWESOME, but unfortunately there is no 4K Video recording. I wish there was, but with only 32GB, you would definitely need an Micro SD card.

• K Veeder

Monsiuer, 30 Dec 2018Is still worth buy this, in the end of 2018?I got this phone and I think it is amazing, but just be very careful with it and get a case. I dropped mine (without a case) by accident onto concrete from less than a meter and the back glass completely shattered. The camera and flash-light were fine.

• K Veeder

Laur, 30 Jan 2019Some Pie in the near future ? Or not...Sorry, but I checked the update list and it looks like Android 9.0 Pie will only be for the 2018 version of the A7. )-: I was disappointed too.

• mitseiro

After my Galaxy S4 Mini which i bought two times, this is the best buy i did with Samsung. Great mobile after two years of really hard use.