Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)

• joefbi

Jenny, 03 Aug 2021I got this A8+ from my son ( hand-me-down). He reformat the... moreHi, you should format from the recovery mode (wipe user data).
Google how.

• Jenny

I got this A8+ from my son ( hand-me-down). He reformat the phone for my use. When I start the phone, it ask for password !! Is there such a thing ??? Now whenever I switch on the phone, it keeps asking for password. What is this ???

After reformat the phone, I thought I will be the " new " owner, so that I can use the phone, mana tau I got stuck at the VERY beginning 😱.

Can anyone help me, please ?? Thanks !

Praveen , 10 May 2021Hdr graphics not in pubg in my phone. What can i do? Sleeping, because you knew the specs of this phone and another phones, why asking and complaining? Just sleep and forget it, if i were you, i would change my phone to better specs instead of complaining

Praveen , 10 May 2021Hdr graphics not in pubg in my phone. What can i do? Please reply me.

• Praveen

Hdr graphics not in pubg in my phone. What can i do?

• Adit

Osita, 02 Mar 2021I've ben using mine from Jan 2018, but started experie... moreSame happened to me. The blank screen if the screen time out or locked and need to force restart to turn on the screen.

• Ben

If Samsung keep giving One UI update to it's old phones even without android ver updates, would be better. Just like xiaomi did. They giving MIUI update to it's old phones without android version update.

• Krain

Kujtim Zymeri , 02 Dec 2020I hate samsung for laging too but i have discovered that th... moreMaybe u should quit being a fool.........that will help u stop hating the smartphone giants "samsung"

• Osita

I've ben using mine from Jan 2018, but started experiencing black out from 2019.

The screen will suddenly go blank while the phone is still on and working.

What could be the cause of this?? Its so difficult to use the phone since I can't even see my callers or messages

Im using this phone since its realesed, untill now there's no big issue found except the used phone price dropped significantly :D

But now in 2021 there's a lot of much better phone, the only selling point of this phone in 2021 is its ip68
Still glad i bought this, still using it as my primary phone, not for gaming ofc :D

• Anonymus

MOHAMMAD KAISER ALAM, 17 Mar 2018Yes, it does support OTG. I am using OTG flash drive on my ... moreNo Its Not

• Crystal

I Love Samsung A serries because of its features dust and water resistant... i bought mine last November 2020...as outdated stock in mall sealed box...in a low price just wow!!.. the thing is the battery is super drain.. I thought it wouldn't work but it still works after a minute of waiting to charge... all features of this model is so good...a big bulky ang big but still ok. Thanks Samsung more power 💟

Samsung guy, 17 Dec 2020Been using Samsung A8+ since 2018 launched. Use for everyt... moreUpdate ur phone software.....

• Samsung guy

Been using Samsung A8+ since 2018 launched. Use for everything except gaming. I find it as good above average phone. Battery life is still strong. Mediocre camera quality. Robust build, IP68 is a +++points.
However, I encounter frequent lagging recently after I cracked my screen. Not sure whether that's the cause of lagging.
Anyone upgraded to PIE? Is it recommended to upgrade to pie? Pls share your experience. Thks

• JN

Bilal, 05 Dec 2020Does samsung a8 plus has wirelees charging?No wireless charging

• Bilal

Does samsung a8 plus has wirelees charging?

What difference would be there on Android 10 of say J8 from the Android 9 of A8 Plus?

How bad is the "dark mode " on A8 plus?

• Kujtim Zymeri

Topwan, 16 Feb 2020But weak processor, weak Camera, and weak experience, (lagg... moreI hate samsung for laging too but i have discovered that the only way to not feel lag on these devices is dont buy them. All of them lags all. I have seen note 10 laging.

• Vihanga

Brought in 2018 still in brand new condition it is very good phone I have ever met

• SG

I have been using this phone for 2 years. Still in superb condition. Battery, Performance and other quality aspects are as it is. Have used it in under water, dropped the phone many times. Still no issue. Never experienced a lag, slowness in the phone.