Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

hello.
Please i need an urgent samsung A8 year 2015.

• danz

finally changing battery...after 5 years...need update software please !

• danz max

alex kimata, 24 Apr 2019i beg anyone please dont buy this Samsung galaxy A8 phone becau... morechange your battery..problem solved

• john

Jenson, 16 May 2020Need to update new version ..very poor processordude, its a 2015 phone. sd 615 at that time was a good upper midrange chip

• Jenson

Need to update new version ..very poor processor

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2019over heating, very slow, very poor battery life... It's awful. I... moreGood battery no issues excellent phone I'm used from last three years.

• dipankar chowdhury

i suggest not to buy samsung galaxy a8. its mother-board gave a problem within a year i bought this..after repairing it did not function well.

• Nanah

This phone is a big disgrace to Samsung,over heating, very slow, very poor battery life... It's awful. I wasted my money

• Amar

After a game or any usage with Internet,
U can make a omlet easily. Heating is very high...
And very poor battery life...
Suddenly down to 20 from 50.

• alex kimata

i beg anyone please dont buy this Samsung galaxy A8 phone
because this phone many many problam and most problem bettery
when my phone reach 20% than automatic stutdown

The latest update has turned the application symbols too colorful, with funny syplistic shape some times toy like symbols. The CLOSE ALL function does not allow to close one applucation at the time as used to be, not allowing to leave open just the ones you want.

• Mystic

Just got update 164MB. I thought version upgrade but it is not. Need version nougat.

wizardkingz, 28 Jan 2019Last year, i just got A8 2015. Its good phone although 2gb ram. ... moreits good or not can u suggest me

• wizardkingz

Last year, i just got A8 2015. Its good phone although 2gb ram. 2 issues I got is battery and network. Battery just die off about 60-30% something like that. I have no reason. Network also diffcult to find 4G. It always 3G/H+. Few weeks ago, I smash my phone 2 times on the table and the floor. Lcd just cracks but outside it remarkble. No cracks on outside screen but inside lot of damages. Now, my phone is still need to replace lcd & battery but problem is i have no money. Luckily, my phone is still on and sound chaging is on even LCD is still painful. Overroll, need to upgrade version nougat.

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2019After pub g 2-3 mins u can literally make omlet,bake brades what... moreToday I got firmware update(174mb).
Nothing changed though.
Have u got the update yet

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2018When u play pub g (5-10 fps) after few mins u can literally make... moreAfter pub g 2-3 mins u can literally make omlet,bake brades whatever u want. It gets up to 45degree and fps comes down to 5-7fps. Very less ram, no update, no samsung

When u play pub g (5-10 fps) after few mins u can literally make omlet on it.♨♨♨
Shit