Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

• Joy

Went to change my battery they said is 50-50 pls those that av change their's how far

• Oden

Oden, 19 Jun 2020I think they fixed that. I tried gaming and normal uses and... moreAnd I forgot to say that it does overheat but only when gaming. But if for the normal uses I didnt feel any abnormal heating

• Oden

Amar, 12 May 2019After a game or any usage with Internet, U can make a omle... moreI think they fixed that. I tried gaming and normal uses and the battery lasted long enough than I expected. Maybe you should kill background apps first?

• Oden

Samsung only gave update ONLY for 2 years for each phone, secondly, they only update the devices that can handle the update (if not it will have many bugs and overheating). Lastly, the chipset was not meant for gaming. In 2015, smartphone doesnt have many heavy games. The battery is fine (for a 2015 smartphones) and its great for medium uses

• Rkc

franck-Joel, 27 May 2020hello. Please i need an urgent samsung A8 year 2015. I have complete handset but the screen is not ok

hello.
Please i need an urgent samsung A8 year 2015.

• danz

finally changing battery...after 5 years...need update software please !

• danz max

alex kimata, 24 Apr 2019i beg anyone please dont buy this Samsung galaxy A8 phone ... morechange your battery..problem solved

• john

Jenson, 16 May 2020Need to update new version ..very poor processordude, its a 2015 phone. sd 615 at that time was a good upper midrange chip

• Jenson

Need to update new version ..very poor processor

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2019over heating, very slow, very poor battery life... It's awf... moreGood battery no issues excellent phone I'm used from last three years.

• dipankar chowdhury

i suggest not to buy samsung galaxy a8. its mother-board gave a problem within a year i bought this..after repairing it did not function well.

• Nanah

This phone is a big disgrace to Samsung,over heating, very slow, very poor battery life... It's awful. I wasted my money

• Amar

After a game or any usage with Internet,
U can make a omlet easily. Heating is very high...
And very poor battery life...
Suddenly down to 20 from 50.

• alex kimata

i beg anyone please dont buy this Samsung galaxy A8 phone
because this phone many many problam and most problem bettery
when my phone reach 20% than automatic stutdown

The latest update has turned the application symbols too colorful, with funny syplistic shape some times toy like symbols. The CLOSE ALL function does not allow to close one applucation at the time as used to be, not allowing to leave open just the ones you want.

• Mystic

Just got update 164MB. I thought version upgrade but it is not. Need version nougat.

wizardkingz, 28 Jan 2019Last year, i just got A8 2015. Its good phone although 2gb ... moreits good or not can u suggest me

• wizardkingz

Last year, i just got A8 2015. Its good phone although 2gb ram. 2 issues I got is battery and network. Battery just die off about 60-30% something like that. I have no reason. Network also diffcult to find 4G. It always 3G/H+. Few weeks ago, I smash my phone 2 times on the table and the floor. Lcd just cracks but outside it remarkble. No cracks on outside screen but inside lot of damages. Now, my phone is still need to replace lcd & battery but problem is i have no money. Luckily, my phone is still on and sound chaging is on even LCD is still painful. Overroll, need to upgrade version nougat.