Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

• dipankar chowdhury

i suggest not to buy samsung galaxy a8. its mother-board gave a problem within a year i bought this..after repairing it did not function well.

• Nanah

This phone is a big disgrace to Samsung,over heating, very slow, very poor battery life... It's awful. I wasted my money

• Amar

After a game or any usage with Internet,
U can make a omlet easily. Heating is very high...
And very poor battery life...
Suddenly down to 20 from 50.

• alex kimata

i beg anyone please dont buy this Samsung galaxy A8 phone
because this phone many many problam and most problem bettery
when my phone reach 20% than automatic stutdown

The latest update has turned the application symbols too colorful, with funny syplistic shape some times toy like symbols. The CLOSE ALL function does not allow to close one applucation at the time as used to be, not allowing to leave open just the ones you want.

• Mystic

Just got update 164MB. I thought version upgrade but it is not. Need version nougat.

wizardkingz, 28 Jan 2019Last year, i just got A8 2015. Its good phone although 2gb ram. ... moreits good or not can u suggest me

• wizardkingz

Last year, i just got A8 2015. Its good phone although 2gb ram. 2 issues I got is battery and network. Battery just die off about 60-30% something like that. I have no reason. Network also diffcult to find 4G. It always 3G/H+. Few weeks ago, I smash my phone 2 times on the table and the floor. Lcd just cracks but outside it remarkble. No cracks on outside screen but inside lot of damages. Now, my phone is still need to replace lcd & battery but problem is i have no money. Luckily, my phone is still on and sound chaging is on even LCD is still painful. Overroll, need to upgrade version nougat.

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2019After pub g 2-3 mins u can literally make omlet,bake brades what... moreToday I got firmware update(174mb).
Nothing changed though.
Have u got the update yet

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2018When u play pub g (5-10 fps) after few mins u can literally make... moreAfter pub g 2-3 mins u can literally make omlet,bake brades whatever u want. It gets up to 45degree and fps comes down to 5-7fps. Very less ram, no update, no samsung

When u play pub g (5-10 fps) after few mins u can literally make omlet on it.♨♨♨
Shit

• Did itsupport S pen?

I use note 2 S pen and it's not working😂😅

• Hefaz uddin

SK, 25 Dec 2017Does this work in USA Network?Network problem

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2018This phone is from year 2015, look 2018 modelUpdated

• Mohsin

Mohsin, 23 Jul 2018Performance has gone down big time , Samsung Please send some up... moreGoodbye samsung . just got the New huawei Nova 3i

tony, 14 Aug 2018good phone until they just go dead, they first will starting res... moreRandom restarts happened to me 10 months ago, usually when the battery got down to around 20%. Replaced the battery (not a Samsung one, just a random cheap one) and it's been working fine ever since.

• tony

good phone until they just go dead, they first will starting restarting for a while then stop pending were you are most places cant repair them. That's the A8 but great up till then. I got a two year life out it.

• Mohsin

Performance has gone down big time , Samsung Please send some updates to boost the ram up

Performance is always lacking in this device !
And also no nougat update yet So goodbye samsung...