Samsung Galaxy A8s

Samsung Galaxy A8s

• Sam

Gazman, 05 May 2019Just got my A8s Galaxy. I am in Australia works fine on all of ... moreIs it waterproof? IP68 rated?

Hoerter, 06 Aug 2019that's because your monitor on PC is teribleReally? A graphist monitor is awful and your is high quality?!!!!! Congratulation on you

• Hoerter

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019Unfortunatly camera shots are awful when opened in computer.all ... morethat's because your monitor on PC is terible

Unfortunatly camera shots are awful when opened in computer.all of samsung main camera shots are good and some times great when havr seen in mobile screen because amoled shows them great but in computer all pictures turn awful and not amazing(except S series and note series)
This phone main camera is not that mentioned in specs.screen gets hot after some times working.
No sd card.
Battery stamina and endurance is not that high said in specs and review.
It's not good phone for this price.
Don't get it.

How about screen get hotter than other?

• balita

radio FM where is it?

People, please DO NOT say this phone support microsd, because it does not have memory card slot! Both specifications and manual clearly states this, plus youtube videos too.

• Dolor

how good portrait photo is ?Please tell me?

An outdated s8 which will not get anymore updates slightly patch updates smh..

• JK

Phone has 2x nano slots only. No Micro SD. Does this mean a Nano SD card is compatible ?

Just buy a refurbished s8 for 200

• Maria

MOHAMMAD KAISER ALAM, 21 Apr 2019I only need an upper version of A8s. With including IP68, Super ... moreYes, all you need is S10e but wait it for one or two years to reach your price requirement.

MOHAMMAD KAISER ALAM, 21 Apr 2019I only need an upper version of A8s. With including IP68, Super ... moreBro just buy a damn galaxy s10e.

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2019i have burn in screen on s7 edge so clearly u have no idea what ... moreI have used like 6 samsung made AMOLED phones and no burn in issues. May be you are a liar.

• Hani

Onodera Kosaki, 30 Mar 2019This phone have always in display ? Anyone using it can tell me ... moreA8s does not support Always on display even though it says that it does. That's because it has Lcd display and not Amoled. I like the design, the battery is good and camera is not disappointing. Need to have ip68 waterproof, always on display and an update.

• Allen

Gazman, 05 May 2019Just got my A8s Galaxy. I am in Australia works fine on all of ... moreHey mate! Thanks for your advise. Couple of questions,
1. Did you buy it from eBay?
2. So you can't put a memory card it in?
3. How good is the battery?

Anonymous, 06 May 2019Is this phone One UI It will get an update soon

Is this phone One UI

Just got my A8s Galaxy. I am in Australia works fine on all of our 4G+ networks dual sim. Nice form factor has infinity display has a hole punch F/F camera top left corner, after getting used to the new form I must say it is superior to a notch. As for the handset a very much typical Samsung experience. Some reviews had it with android Pie and Samsung one UI out of the box , not on mine maybe in China but it has a solid Oreo with the Samsung Experience 9.5 on top hope to see an update Triple rear camera setup produces some good photos day and night as far as I am concerned. LCD screen was a negative when I was researching, but found it pretty good in real life. Snapdragon 710 with 6gb of ram does the job well for my needs although I am not a big gamer......all in all a very decent phone for the price. I will check in again few months down the track ..... by the way GSM it does not have expandable memory