Samsung Galaxy A8s

Samsung Galaxy A8s

• Ekram

how I know my mobile specefic code

njrodriguez8885, 29 Apr 2020any burn screen issues?No issues with burn in. It is a pls tft lcd instead of an amoled.

• Shelly

Crappy selfie camera.

any burn screen issues?

• Hani

AZT, 19 Jan 2020Is A8s upgradeable to android version 10?Yes, i just updated my a8s 10 days ago

• Vyd

AZT, 19 Jan 2020Is A8s upgradeable to android version 10?It will be

• AZT

Is A8s upgradeable to android version 10?

neogeo, 19 Dec 2019Hawe a rise to wake option (like an AOD) and repeatedly sou... moreAmbient Display?

Hawe a rise to wake option (like an AOD) and repeatedly sound notifications.
Enogh for everyday life...

No LED notification Light, No always on display. So, how can I get the notification on this phone? This is another frustration. I thought it has AOD, now I have to change my mind to buy it.

Highlander1978, 25 Jun 2019People, please DO NOT say this phone support microsd, becau... moreyeah got a bit peeved with that on myself but 128gb on board is more than enough

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019Unfortunatly camera shots are awful when opened in computer... moreBit Harsh pretty good phone for the price especially after update photos are ok video stab good night shots struggles a bit.

Official Cpt, 17 Oct 2019Is the A8s a water resistant phone ?Yes ip67 i think

• neogeo

[deleted post]AOD option have oly an Amoled phones.
Big mistake for Samsung reducing an notif. LED on all phones...

Official Cpt, 17 Oct 2019Is the A8s a water resistant phone ?Yes

• guest

• Official Cpt

Is the A8s a water resistant phone ?

• Bharat

Is this same or better than Samsung a60 or xiaomi Mi MIX 2S

Hoerter, 06 Aug 2019that's because your monitor on PC is teribleNo dude it's because on a tiny 6 inch screen you can't make out any details, but you can on a 24+ inch monitor.

• Sam

Gazman, 05 May 2019Just got my A8s Galaxy. I am in Australia works fine on al... moreIs it waterproof? IP68 rated?