Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)

I am expecting the following updates from Samsung for this phone :
> Dual VoLTE standby at a time

> India : Support for VoWiFi in airtel, vodafone and idea networks. Support for carrier aggregation in airtel, vodafone and idea networks.

• Mehedi Hasan

Why Don't Getting Samsung Oreo Update On This???

Venkat, 03 Dec 2019Hello anyone pls help me Iam using this phone for past 2yrs 8... moreI also face the same problem but only on low brightness setting so, I kinda always use my phone at medium brightness and it works just fine.

Venkat, 03 Dec 2019Hello anyone pls help me Iam using this phone for past 2yrs 8... moreSee the video on YouTube check settings brightness should be medium then problem solve

Venkat, 03 Dec 2019Hello anyone pls help me Iam using this phone for past 2yrs 8... moreGivevit to the nearest Samsung authorized service centre

• Venkat

Hello anyone pls help me

Iam using this phone for past 2yrs 8months but now iam facing screen flickering problm. How to solve it , what is the solution for this , should i go for a screen replacemnt or any other way is there pls anyone knw reply me

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2019Jio sim is not supporting in india Read my previous post fully. Yours may be a carrier locked handset.

S . SUDHAKAR, 27 Nov 2019India : I am using airtel, vodafone, idea and jio in this phone... moreJio sim is not supporting in india

Mer, 26 Nov 2019Jio simcard this mobile not supported in IndiaIndia :
I am using airtel, vodafone, idea and jio in this phone. This phone supports VoLTE of all the above operators (but you must ask them to activate manually).

But airtel and vodafone has not enabled CA in Tamilnadu for A9 pro 2016 and CA works in jio SIM at all the places in this phone.

CA works in airtel and jio when tested in Samsung A70

CA (850 MHz with 1800 MHz and viceversa) works with jio SIM in Samsung Note 4.

Note : Other than jio, you must call them or file a complaint in the pgportal website (mentioning your mobile number and the phone model) asking then to enable CA and VoLTE.

• Mer

Jio simcard this mobile not supported in India

when pia update will come ?

My screen also flicker when the screen dim and when it cold, it difficult to wake up from sleep mode

Aya, 13 Nov 2019It does had flicker.since i update the version 2017.. u dim ur l... moreWell same problem was with me... But unfortunately u need to get ur screen replaced... With new its working same as new

Aya, 13 Nov 2019It does had flicker.since i update the version 2017.. u dim ur l... moreI tried to set the brightness to the lowest. Nothing happened.

• Aya

S . SUDHAKAR, 15 Aug 2019No problem in my phone. Give your phone for service. Stop postin... moreIt does had flicker.since i update the version 2017.. u dim ur light to lowest otherwise it flicker. Or when u phone cold.. i hard to open...

Rckblykitn, 22 May 2019I've had this phone (I'm in the USA) for almost 2 years. I love ... moreKeep A9 pro 2016 and buy Samsung A70

Rckblykitn, 22 May 2019I've had this phone (I'm in the USA) for almost 2 years. I love ... moreGo to sammobile and flash the latest version for India. It's now in 8.0.0. Besides is the only one that is "constantlly updating". I've been using this in my phone and everything goes fine. (Greetings from Colombia).

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2019Yup my screen flickersMine was too. I discovered that it depends on what theme you apply to your phone. I recently installed a Haloween theme and the screen was flickering all of the time. I switched back to the origina one and the issue was solved.

S . SUDHAKAR, 02 Oct 2019Ok. There is no model called A9 pro 2019.https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a9_(2018­)-9344.php

You're right it's 2018

Samsung A9 pro 2016 users :
An update has been released of size 49.19 MB. No significant changes.