Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589

Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589

• Hide

Surya.kurnool@gmail, 02 Nov 2012How to set password to my mobile "Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos&q... moreDownload vaulty from market, can hide messages, contacts, images, videos etc.

• man

A real great phone with great features at reasonable price. i have been using this for four months. the GPS. is fantastic, GPRS on CDMA has great speed.. liked it....

Good phone. But it has following problems:
1) Touch screen does not work properly. You have to press hard & drag.
2) Internal memory is very very low. You can install only a few small sized apps. Without apps, what is the use of having android phone?
3) Lot of memory issues. Phone hangs at least twice daily. You have to disconnect the battery & reconnect.

• samsunglike

very gud features and touch is great

got it a week back. performance is good. user friendly display options, gud touch screen and good display.
battery life is poor esp with gps which annoys a lot. u need to hv a charger in your pocket n car alwys. but high battery consumption is common in all android brands.

• shivam

outstanding phn i have evr had in my life till date....too good....
guts just go for this...m using dis since 5 omnths and its awesum...

• monty

Swapnil, 04 Nov 2012Guys I am using this phone since a week.. Not being able to use... moreyeah this phone is an utter flop
not able to use 3G on GSM networks

• Ramesh

Hi Friends,
don't puchase samsung mobiles all futures are not working samsung mobiles, i have puchased samsung galaxy ace s6802this mobile waste . and i saw few mobiles same that are galaxy y and s2 same some otions not workrd.

• akash

phone isss quit good but battery back up isss so bad ....

• Swapnil

Guys I am using this phone since a week..
Not being able to use Internet on the GSM card
Not being able to connect it to PC
Not being able to do anything
Calling and Msging are the only things I am being able to do..! any help..!!

• Roopesh

Android is a single use phone. So there is no option set your privacy. But you can download some apps from Play store for your requirement.

this is a bed set bcoz i using this set i found some problem as that regarding net & Hand set

• Surya.kurnool@gmail

How to set password to my mobile "Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos", others should not read my Msgs or call logs ??? Please help ?? surya.kurool@gmail.com

• vinod

nic phone....

• KD

I am using this phone since 4-5 months now. Yes bad touch. I'vechanged touch pannel at samsung service. Now no problem at all. Memory is low but memory card is big. Doent matter to me memory issue. Cdma net is faster than gsm. Use tata indicom. They've good speed and schemes also. Battery is low side i must say. But all in all. I m satisfied. Surely never recomend it to any1. Go for htc vc.

Pilli, 31 Oct 2012This is very beautiful , handsome, i love this . i am going to b... morehey super pilli

• Pilli

This is very beautiful , handsome, i love this . i am going to buy this right now, i dont bother about the price . this is price less.. my Beauty SAMSUNG DUOES ACE

• abhishek

yeap ...i m also facing the sam problem....:(

• Sagar

Does this handset have Mobile tracking feature.

• eeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2012anybody facing touchscreen problem... my phone is 2months old. n... morehehe