Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I

• Yrrah

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2019in my phone wifi is not connected what is the problem Seek for the technician to solve wifi issues

• Yrrah

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2020Yes you can zoom with the volume buttons Thanks

It's so hard to flash custom firmwares onto this phone due to such a low amount of internal storage. It's so annoying, and the version of Android it comes with is just unusable.

Osborn , 30 Dec 2020Please what is the maximum memory card capacity for this phoneHi, not sure exactly but I have a 32Gb in mine.

I have this phone as a temporary for my grandson. I can't find what I need to fit his micro sim card in.

• Osborn

Please what is the maximum memory card capacity for this phone

Bronson, 27 Apr 2017Does Galaxy GT-5830i have a zoom for taking photos.Yes you can zoom with the volume buttons

patrick E., 06 Jul 2017Is this phone has front camera i can't see any tools that p... moreNo this phone has only a back camera

• Fas

userbenchmark, 25 Aug 2020still working in 2020 without any repairs yet damn that th... moreSo am I. Lcd only that has a thin line.

still working in 2020 without any repairs yet
damn that thing is indestructible

• Monesh

john, 16 Mar 2020can't see whatsaap on my play store.....it disapeared...help meHello Iam also galaxy ace user in 2020 whatsapp version very high so u can't download it but u can search the old versions in browser

• abudu

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2014i need help to my samsung galaxy ace s5830i iforgot my possword try incorrect password until it shows 'try again in 30seconds' select forgoten password then u enter ur google account on the phone.

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2019in my phone wifi is not connected what is the problem wifi is not connected

• john

Anonymous, 29 Feb 2020WhatsApp is not supportedcan't see whatsaap on my play store.....it disapeared...help me

WhatsApp is not supported

in my phone wifi is not connected what is the problem

ali hamza, 28 Jul 2018can i use wifi hotspot to share my phone's internet with co... moreyes with latest updated custom firmware for sure

Alam, 29 Jan 2019Can anyone tell me is this phone is 2G nor 3G capable network 3G

• wasi

formula, 17 Jan 2019Am a nigerian how do i download app directly to my sd card ... more5830i

• Allie

I use this phone as a bike computer. Its size is perfect for the job.