Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I

• Khafia
  • 6Qn
  • 29 Aug 2022

This phone is so good but please uptodate it'd version like4.4.4 KitKat

This was the first smartphone I bought. It has a lot of shortcomings compared to now and I don't think many people use this device anymore. Before that, I used to install many games as apk on my mobile phone, but for the first time I experienced google play store on this device. It was a great event. At least it was for that time.

• K
      • Komred
      • rra
      • 26 Feb 2022

Does this phone have a torch and how to operate?

• M
        • Macduff
        • pJ{
        • 06 Dec 2021

Macbeth, 24 Apr 2021It's so hard to flash custom firmwares onto this phone... morePerhaps you should buy a different phone then?

• Y
          • Yrrah
          • KgV
          • 21 Jun 2021

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2019in my phone wifi is not connected what is the problem Seek for the technician to solve wifi issues

• Y
            • Yrrah
            • KgV
            • 21 Jun 2021

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2020Yes you can zoom with the volume buttons Thanks

It's so hard to flash custom firmwares onto this phone due to such a low amount of internal storage. It's so annoying, and the version of Android it comes with is just unusable.

• pTZ
                • 02 Feb 2021

Osborn , 30 Dec 2020Please what is the maximum memory card capacity for this phoneHi, not sure exactly but I have a 32Gb in mine.

• pL5
                  • 12 Jan 2021

I have this phone as a temporary for my grandson. I can't find what I need to fit his micro sim card in.

• O
                    • Osborn
                    • CGH
                    • 30 Dec 2020

Please what is the maximum memory card capacity for this phone

• rAf
                      • 12 Nov 2020

Bronson, 27 Apr 2017Does Galaxy GT-5830i have a zoom for taking photos.Yes you can zoom with the volume buttons

• rAf
                        • 12 Nov 2020

patrick E., 06 Jul 2017Is this phone has front camera i can't see any tools that p... moreNo this phone has only a back camera

• F
                          • Fas
                          • tA$
                          • 10 Oct 2020

userbenchmark, 25 Aug 2020still working in 2020 without any repairs yet damn that th... moreSo am I. Lcd only that has a thin line.

still working in 2020 without any repairs yet
                            damn that thing is indestructible

• M
                              • Monesh
                              • fC{
                              • 28 Jul 2020

john, 16 Mar 2020can't see whatsaap on my play store.....it disapeared...help meHello Iam also galaxy ace user in 2020 whatsapp version very high so u can't download it but u can search the old versions in browser

• a
                                • abudu
                                • XBA
                                • 16 May 2020

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2014i need help to my samsung galaxy ace s5830i iforgot my possword try incorrect password until it shows 'try again in 30seconds' select forgoten password then u enter ur google account on the phone.

• rv5
                                  • 04 Apr 2020

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2019in my phone wifi is not connected what is the problem wifi is not connected

• j
                                    • john
                                    • rr3
                                    • 16 Mar 2020

Anonymous, 29 Feb 2020WhatsApp is not supportedcan't see whatsaap on my play store.....it disapeared...help me

• gN%
                                      • 29 Feb 2020

WhatsApp is not supported

• 6Px
                                        • 11 Nov 2019

in my phone wifi is not connected what is the problem