Samsung Galaxy C5

Samsung Galaxy C5

Did anyone notice battery explosion or something else while using galaxy c5? as this phone has excessive heating issue.

I bought this phone in 2017 and so far no problem, but since 2020 the phone get extremely heated and for some games, it lags and crashes. The photos are raw and when you retouch those it comes out perfect. The first thing you should do after buying this phone is to buy an armour case. The phone is extremely fast compared to J series phones and quite reliable. Best for developers as you can customize the width of the screen. Recommended to anyone who's willing to buy a standard phone with good performance for an affordable price , however the version is too old for the year 2020 and onwards.

• rami

rabsh camera lose money

• Hammad

Andrej Stefanovski, 02 Jan 2020Great phone!I bought it today and it's like the lightning speed!!!!!!how about the battery after 9.0

• user 23415

the design 10/10 its super slim & handy without a case any thing else is garbage on this phone

• Andrej Stefanovski

Great phone!I bought it today and it's like the lightning speed!!!!!!

• warwar

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2019If I decrease the brightness below 15%, the lower part of the en... moreEven my samsung j5..if you drop the screen brightness it starts flickering..Samsung has done many mistakes..

• Tokz

Too fast battery drain uffff dis appoint

• Shay

Khokhar, 21 Nov 2019When i drop Brightness level Under 15% mobile screen is flickeri... moreMy screen has been flickering too at times it does respond

• Khokhar

Muhammad Irfan, 04 Aug 2019What is your Problem tell me, I will help you solve your mobile ... moreWhen i drop Brightness level Under 15% mobile screen is flickering how i fixed it?

• ahmad

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2019If I decrease the brightness below 15%, the lower part of the en... moreyes my mobile too iam facing this problem

• ahmad

Rana Faadil, 06 Sep 2019in specif c5's battery is 2600 mah but in settings battery capac... morein new update its shows 2000mah but bettery is 2600mah mistake by samsung version

• A.D

Jessie Akpan, 08 Sep 2019its the same with mine. its showing 2000 in the phonei dont know mine too

• w

My phone dropped in the water. Anything that can be done

• sara

Muhammad Irfan, 04 Aug 2019What is your Problem tell me, I will help you solve your mobile ... moremy mobile camera is not working capture pic showing very dull result . i changed the camera glass but not affected.

• Jessie Akpan

Rana Faadil, 06 Sep 2019in specif c5's battery is 2600 mah but in settings battery capac... moreits the same with mine. its showing 2000 in the phone

• Rana Faadil

in specif c5's battery is 2600 mah but in settings battery capacity is 2000 mah any on know about this

Fatima, 30 May 2018Mirrioring option is not avaliable. Suggest app.My c5 dont support screen mirroring

• john

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2019If I decrease the brightness below 15%, the lower part of the en... moremy phone also started flickering under 15 percent so its definitly a problem samsung should face

If I decrease the brightness below 15%, the lower part of the entire screen is flickering but more than 15% brightness there is no flickering seen.Is it display issue?Anyone faced it the same issue like me?