Samsung Galaxy C7

Samsung Galaxy C7

• Abdullah Chaudhary

Echo problem on other side during call with samsung C7, any body can solve this problem.

Kubsian, 27 Nov 2018Guys sometimes 4G flickers to 3G signal on the phone's top right... moreEven in the Samsung J5. The data is on but the connection turn on and off and vise versa

Üsüf J&aum, 06 Oct 2019Can you guys tell me that it supports 18 W fast charger Man be smart than that ... at least read the specifications in the same page

• Cc

Hi

why I am unable to activate voLTE for this phone with the current 8.0rom
Is there anyone facing same problem?
Have confirm that I have a clear voice, 4G VAS from telco provider
Can anyone help

• Üsüf J&aum

Can you guys tell me that it supports 18 W fast charger

• Reago

For those using samsung c7,is it only made in china or other countries too?

• kiki

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2019Dear is this ok or right which your using the phone under the na... moreit,s amazing phone. i use to play pubg in this android, if you guys also play pubg so, i suggest you c7 bcz the the ram and prosessor is so fast , which do not lagg your game play!

• drpsycho

i have had this phone from it's inception around September 2016 in china. its awesome to say the least though the one i have doesn't have google apps it's still fantastic. am from Zimbabwe

Rezarss, 07 Apr 2019I have this device since 3 years ago. powerful cpu with high res... moreDear is this ok or right which your using the phone under the name of Samsung Galaxy c7? if yes please let me know how is the working of it? speed, charging, camera, etc?

• Mohammad Sharaf Ali

Rezarss, 07 Apr 2019I have this device since 3 years ago. powerful cpu with high res... moreSame here. No problems till yet and still the best budget phone compared to others.

I have been using this device since October, 2017. Still looks new, it is really amazing phone I have ever used it has slim body, Super Amoled display, high performance, good battery life 3300mAh, 4G lte. Upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) I'm still planning to use until it died! I'm happy to have this phone.

• Rezarss

I have this device since 3 years ago. powerful cpu with high resolution camera.
i'm happy with it

• Norway

The hardware is quite good, even today... I am very pleased to have used it for two years...
- Price / performance device
- Pretty slim and stylish (6.7mm)
- The performance is good, certainly from many devices that come on sale today.

One of the best phones i ever used. Using it since august 2017... Perfect in every sense.

• irfan ullah

talha, 26 Feb 2019any one tell me can i buy c7 or not kindly telll me onestlydid you buy it? if you did so tell me how is that?

• talha

any one tell me can i buy c7 or not kindly telll me onestly

• il-53

Shah, 09 Nov 2018When did you get the Oreo update?Last night with Oreo I got it in October 2018, It's great! You will be very satisfied ...

• Skybeach

Godar, 10 Dec 2018Iam using samsung C7 from feb 2018, its almost more than 6 month... moreDid you notice this when you started using the phone? If no, it could be a particular app causing the problem. Flash back on the apps you installed before the problem started. Or check through device maintenance for crashing apps. If you have not updated yours to android Oreo, try do that. Finally formatting your phone will be the last resort. Your phone will be back and better.

• Godar

Iam using samsung C7 from feb 2018, its almost more than 6 months iam using this, but these days it makes me disappointed because of my cell use to be auto restart frequently, and lots off software showing force to stop. i did reboot my cell twice time but the problem still same . so kindly advise how can i be free from this type of problem??

• Faisal

Guys i got this phone 2 days ago. It has strange problem, on video call on watsapp r msngr, the mic dosnt work, otherwise mic is working fine on all audio calls. Anyone can help plz