Samsung Galaxy C7

Samsung Galaxy C7

Dexter24, 21 Aug 2020I have some problem about charging. It became slow and the ... moreNo I don't have that kind of issue because I don't have that same mobile phone hahaaha

• Dexter24

Nobody, 15 Aug 2020I've been using this phone since July 2017 It's ... moreI have some problem about charging. It became slow and the adaptive fast charger doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have the same issue like mine?

• Nobody

I've been using this phone since July 2017
It's very solid and the materials isn't bad for its price
The screen is bright and colorful and actully it's color accuracy is surprisingly excellent
The battery is fine , after 3 years it give me about 7 to 8 hours SOT
The only bad thing is the camera
The image is very soft and smooth in low light coditions
And dynamic range on HDR mode isn't that good
For sure the performance is humble but it's fine in this price range at least it's not an Exynox cpu

• MrFairFox

Abdullah Chaudhary, 17 Dec 2019Echo problem on other side during call with samsung C7, any... moreEcho is because of audio jack problem, you need to clean audio jack.

• Abdullah Chaudhary

Echo problem on other side during call with samsung C7, any body can solve this problem.

Kubsian, 27 Nov 2018Guys sometimes 4G flickers to 3G signal on the phone's top ... moreEven in the Samsung J5. The data is on but the connection turn on and off and vise versa

Üsüf J&aum, 06 Oct 2019Can you guys tell me that it supports 18 W fast charger Man be smart than that ... at least read the specifications in the same page

• Cc

Hi

why I am unable to activate voLTE for this phone with the current 8.0rom
Is there anyone facing same problem?
Have confirm that I have a clear voice, 4G VAS from telco provider
Can anyone help

• Üsüf J&aum

Can you guys tell me that it supports 18 W fast charger

• Reago

For those using samsung c7,is it only made in china or other countries too?

• kiki

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2019Dear is this ok or right which your using the phone under t... moreit,s amazing phone. i use to play pubg in this android, if you guys also play pubg so, i suggest you c7 bcz the the ram and prosessor is so fast , which do not lagg your game play!

• drpsycho

i have had this phone from it's inception around September 2016 in china. its awesome to say the least though the one i have doesn't have google apps it's still fantastic. am from Zimbabwe

Rezarss, 07 Apr 2019I have this device since 3 years ago. powerful cpu with hig... moreDear is this ok or right which your using the phone under the name of Samsung Galaxy c7? if yes please let me know how is the working of it? speed, charging, camera, etc?

• Mohammad Sharaf Ali

Rezarss, 07 Apr 2019I have this device since 3 years ago. powerful cpu with hig... moreSame here. No problems till yet and still the best budget phone compared to others.

I have been using this device since October, 2017. Still looks new, it is really amazing phone I have ever used it has slim body, Super Amoled display, high performance, good battery life 3300mAh, 4G lte. Upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) I'm still planning to use until it died! I'm happy to have this phone.

• Rezarss

I have this device since 3 years ago. powerful cpu with high resolution camera.
i'm happy with it

• Norway

The hardware is quite good, even today... I am very pleased to have used it for two years...
- Price / performance device
- Pretty slim and stylish (6.7mm)
- The performance is good, certainly from many devices that come on sale today.

One of the best phones i ever used. Using it since august 2017... Perfect in every sense.

• irfan ullah

talha, 26 Feb 2019any one tell me can i buy c7 or not kindly telll me onestlydid you buy it? if you did so tell me how is that?

• talha