Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

When will the C9 pro get Oreo 8.0 update
I am eagerly awaited

Hi, anyone can advise me on this: I can buy the A8 model (4 GB Ram) with one day use for $250 or the C9 Pro (6GB Ram) used for one and a half year for $200.
Which one should I buy?
Thanks.

• lxidebus

i buy this phone today i am not happy seeing ur review plz reply me is this phone so bad..

• Tejas

jojo, 16 May 2018a8 plus have better camera and battery performance imoI think battery is better in c9 pro...

• jojo

a8 plus have better camera and battery performance imo

• Tejas

Raj, 14 May 2018I have both C9pro and latest A8+ plus .... In daily usage C9pro... morePls explain in which term c9 pro is better than a8 plus....thanking u and appreciate if u can give idea about that

• Raj

Tejas, 13 May 2018Sorry but fact is that A8 is better than c9 proI have both C9pro and latest A8+ plus .... In daily usage C9pro is much better pH than A8+

• Tejas

XLR8R, 08 May 2018To all: 1) C9 Pro is an equivalent phone to A8+ 2018. It has ... moreSorry but fact is that A8 is better than c9 pro

To all:

1) C9 Pro is an equivalent phone to A8+ 2018. It has some features A8+ doesn't and vice versa.

2) C9 Pro is getting Oreo.

3) Cameras are also equivalent to A8+.

There's no issue buying this phone in 2018. It's still getting manufactured in 2018.

• Tejas

oplu anower, 05 May 2018pls. write down the samsung mail address. I will send mail to sa... morehttp://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/

Select technical support and send mail

• Tejas

K.A, 05 May 2018i wanted to buy this over samsung a8+, but im afraid this phone ... moreIf u have enough money then go for A8+....otherwise if u dont wanna to spend more money and update is not important means oreo will be last update then go for A9 pro.....A9 pro is better then c9 pro as per my opinion

• oplu anower

Tejas, 05 May 2018I already told thay every 1 should mail for queries and oreo upd... morepls. write down the samsung mail address. I will send mail to samsung.................

• K.A

i wanted to buy this over samsung a8+, but im afraid this phone is forgotten by samsung and the system only last for another 2 year? what do you guys think? give me an opinion (is it still worth in 2018)

• Tejas

oplu anower, 05 May 2018have you any idea, is it software problem or hardware problem of... moreI already told thay every 1 should mail for queries and oreo update....so do it....so can get update and may improve quality.....i will mail to samsung but please guys u also send mails....number of mails will make impact on samsung company

• Tejas

Hardbass, 05 May 2018But don't forget the front camera completely is out of focus.. d... moreAs per my usage its not too bad as u are explaining....its ok ok....

• Tejas

oplu anower, 05 May 2018have you any idea, is it software problem or hardware problem of... moreNo idea about hardware problem or software, according to me its hardware problem....its not problem but we can say camera used is midrange camera hardware....

• oplu anower

Hardbass, 05 May 2018But don't forget the front camera completely is out of focus.. d... morehave you any idea, is it software problem or hardware problem of both camera? pls question to samsung R&D department..................................

Tejas, 04 May 2018Camera is not much nad....its average...and in day light perform... moreBut don't forget the front camera completely is out of focus.. day and night.

• Tejas

Hardbass, 04 May 2018I know that but this phone is not that cheap.. my friend bought ... moreCamera is not much nad....its average...and in day light performing very well....low light have issue....but overall its average

Tejas, 03 May 2018Camera always on average in mid range mobiles so that get value ... moreI know that but this phone is not that cheap.. my friend bought galaxy J3 2017 and and imagine the camera is better on J3