Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

• fiqtz

Lol, 08 Nov 2019Why my phone always show moistire has been detected in my charge... moretry to use hairdryer and restart the phone

• Rakesh

Lol, 08 Nov 2019Why my phone always show moistire has been detected in my charge... moreI am facing this problem this phone charging work properly on normal temperature but in case of Summer the temperature more than 30 degree Celsius the phone not charge properly and increase time off charging

• Lol

Why my phone always show moistire has been detected in my charger/Usb port? The battery sometimes remaining same percentage after charge sometime

• Omer

Adelaid Cne, 26 Oct 2019just avoid to lower brightness too much, disable automatic brigh... moreI agree.

• Adelaid Cne

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2019I have problem with my phone samsung c9 pro having screen blinking just avoid to lower brightness too much, disable automatic brightness ctrl.

X2, 07 Oct 2019Shamesung only provides 2 major os updates to its mid range seri... moreI have problem with my phone samsung c9 pro having screen blinking

• Omer

Zeeshan, 18 Oct 2019IAM going to buy a mobile but I am confused between OnePlus 3T a... moreLol, I have the 3 (basically the same as the 3T), and my wife has the C9. Both are nice phones and have good performance. Pro of C9: bigger screen. Cons of C9: Front cam is bad, no Pie, and no more security updates since a loooong time. But both phones are around 3 years old or so. If you ask me, it's better to buy a more recent phone.

• Zeeshan

IAM going to buy a mobile but I am confused between OnePlus 3T and Samsung Galaxy C9 pro which one should I buy

• X2

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2019May I ask, why C9 Pro doesn't qualify to have an update of pie v... moreShamesung only provides 2 major os updates to its mid range series. These 2 updates have been delivered to C9 Pro.
A) Nougat
B) Oreo
Secondly C series was obsolete long ago and no successors had ever been announced to any of its models after C7, C5, C9 Pros.
R|P............

May I ask, why C9 Pro doesn't qualify to have an update of pie version?

• Punk

There are some bugs in c9 pro front camera
Whene i take selfie it only focus my face

• Rodimus

This is a really nice phone.
Lots of Ram, lots of storage, Hi speed CPU and graphics.
This phone has not let me down yet.

Having said that...

If you are a TMobile customer, I would not recommend this phone unless you live in an area where there is an abundance of 4G towers.

I live in a known, (not to me at the time, but I am acutely aware of it now), signal poor area.
The frequency relied upon by TMobile in my area is in the 700-800 mhz range with very little of the 850mhz-2100mhz signal this phone needs to shine.

I love my phone, but am not thrilled by the service in my area.
I am not going to bash TMobile here, that's not what this post is about, and they have been good to us over the years. So, if you already use TMobile, I wouldn't recommend switching just to use this phone, there are equal or better phones out there that are great.

Thanks for taking the time to read my opinion.

• Abuzar

Alex, 24 Aug 2019What is the details of that update bro ? January security patch added.. Camera improve.. But after update SOT slightly decrease..

• Abuzar

oplu anower, 19 Aug 2019Pls let me know which model no c9 pro in your hand.Sm c9000 Hongkong version

• Alex

Abuzar, 17 Aug 2019Camera improve.. Thanks Sammy.. Also security patch added What is the details of that update bro ?

• oplu anower

Abuzar, 17 Aug 2019Camera improve.. Thanks Sammy.. Also security patch added Pls let me know which model no c9 pro in your hand.

Camera improve.. Thanks Sammy.. Also security patch added

• oplu anower

begjay , 09 Aug 2019after update I notice some changing in camera and the camera loo... moreWhere are your mobile and model no. Of c9 pro ? Pls let me know........

• begjay

after update I notice some changing in camera and the camera look more clear and more function added to the camera

• BaBa Bhatti

begjay, 21 Jul 2019I notice some changes in the camera please help me confirm this Open camera option or setting click reset default