Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

• double_V

two years ago we together.
no problem with it.
i just wanna say i love you, samsung C9 pro.

and last ...

💜 i purple you 💜

• ROHIT SINGH

LTE is not work. I can't use jio sim.how can i solve it

• C9 pro to A71

Its time to upgrade.. Use this device for 3 years
Fingerprint mostly unable to unlock phone
Flashlight mostly not turn on
Fast charging stop working
Screen flickering on low brightness
3.5 mm jsck stop working im use Bluetooth
Most important Battery discharge very quickly using Internet
Moisture bla bla bla

• Grey

I have been using a C9 for a year but now the microphone is not working. Similar problem occurred in my wife's phone

this phone is best phone i have ever used, after use 3 years no battrey problem no charging problem no network problem no hanging problem super work PUBG, but i had broked display 2 times, and i repair it from samsung customer care once from pakistan once from bangladesh. love you samsung love you C9 pro.

this phone heats alot when you reset and can samsung get rid of this moisture shit when you want to charge the phone.its too embarrasing

can this phone read a flashdrive ?

• paigham Hamdard

it is just amazing phone i have ever tested

• anon

still smooth after almost 3 years of heavy abuse, mainly for gaming and socmed. Never encounter device problem when playing games.
battery life is noticed to be decreased now, but still able to last for 2-3 days without playing games.
It's just sad there's no more update and even though it's 16MP on both side, camera quality is very bad from beginning. The update didn't help much.

• fiqtz

Lol, 08 Nov 2019Why my phone always show moistire has been detected in my charge... moretry to use hairdryer and restart the phone

• Rakesh

Lol, 08 Nov 2019Why my phone always show moistire has been detected in my charge... moreI am facing this problem this phone charging work properly on normal temperature but in case of Summer the temperature more than 30 degree Celsius the phone not charge properly and increase time off charging

• Lol

Why my phone always show moistire has been detected in my charger/Usb port? The battery sometimes remaining same percentage after charge sometime

• Omer

Adelaid Cne, 26 Oct 2019just avoid to lower brightness too much, disable automatic brigh... moreI agree.

• Adelaid Cne

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2019I have problem with my phone samsung c9 pro having screen blinking just avoid to lower brightness too much, disable automatic brightness ctrl.

X2, 07 Oct 2019Shamesung only provides 2 major os updates to its mid range seri... moreI have problem with my phone samsung c9 pro having screen blinking

• Omer

Zeeshan, 18 Oct 2019IAM going to buy a mobile but I am confused between OnePlus 3T a... moreLol, I have the 3 (basically the same as the 3T), and my wife has the C9. Both are nice phones and have good performance. Pro of C9: bigger screen. Cons of C9: Front cam is bad, no Pie, and no more security updates since a loooong time. But both phones are around 3 years old or so. If you ask me, it's better to buy a more recent phone.

• Zeeshan

IAM going to buy a mobile but I am confused between OnePlus 3T and Samsung Galaxy C9 pro which one should I buy

• X2

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2019May I ask, why C9 Pro doesn't qualify to have an update of pie v... moreShamesung only provides 2 major os updates to its mid range series. These 2 updates have been delivered to C9 Pro.
A) Nougat
B) Oreo
Secondly C series was obsolete long ago and no successors had ever been announced to any of its models after C7, C5, C9 Pros.
R|P............

May I ask, why C9 Pro doesn't qualify to have an update of pie version?

• Punk

There are some bugs in c9 pro front camera
Whene i take selfie it only focus my face