Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

hafid man bonheur, 19 Jan 2018a want to buy samsung galaxy c9 pro phone what do you . What do ... morebro watch this video and chose which 1 is good for you
hope that link help you

• 11 hours ago
  • KI2P

Ng, 18 Jan 2018Are you OK? flagship not even get Oreoyes Im ok, samsung employee

• 14 hours ago
  • t0Lp
  • Maldito

Seriously samsung?
My sm-c9000 still didn't get the ota update, while I some people says they got that update, wtf are you doing?
Look at oneplus, nokia, and the other companies, they r working hard and faaaaast on the updates .. so what the hell are you doing samsung?

• 21 hours ago
  • Hxex

a want to buy samsung galaxy c9 pro phone what do you . What do you advise me.

• hafid

a want to buy samsung galaxy c9 pro phone what do you . What do you advise me.

• Anjali

Want to know if you can save more than one contact number for a person. Thanks

• Ng

HEMAL PATHIRANA, 16 Jan 2018When samsung SM-C9000 get the Oreo update???????? Samsung HongKo... moreAre you OK?
flagship not even get Oreo

When samsung SM-C9000 get the Oreo update???????? Samsung HongKong please give new update ASAP. we cant wait till end of the year :( :( :( :(

• oplu anower

oplu anower, 03 Jan 2018Agreed........ need to minimize image blurry effect as well as c... moreyes updated 7.1.1 but not proper update of rear camera as well as selfie in low light and blurry effect, need to be updated camera properly.

• Samone

Wlan c9 pro only 50mbps? My nsmsung note 5 can more than 100mbps. Have u all try top speed wlan in c9 pro?

• Hello

Is it worth to upgrade to 7.1.1 will be problems after that
Sorry for my bad english :(

I have no such a problems which other users said in this forum, with my c9000it works with 7.1.1 fine and feel more than good after update to Android 7.1.1, the only problem is with my phones both cam quality, its below than average from its born date, hope samsung hk will give good update for the camera issue asap. Other wise both camaras are chater and use less

Omer, 13 Jan 2018Lol, security patch still at august 2017? Wtf?Yeah true no security updates provided to phone after 6months :( :( :(

• Anor

Problem in fast charging after software update to version 7.1.1. What should i do??

• Omer

Omer, 12 Jan 2018Got the Nougat update today on my wife's Malaysian C9 Pro SM-C900F.Lol, security patch still at august 2017? Wtf?

• Omer

Got the Nougat update today on my wife's Malaysian C9 Pro SM-C900F.

• Abuzar

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2018Yes i also have this problem,after updated to Nougat,it seems th... moreProblem is tht fast charging down.. Sometime start fast sometimes nt..

Lara, 11 Jan 2018Hi ... I have a problem in fast charging .. it is not working ... moreYes i also have this problem,after updated to Nougat,it seems that fast charging not really fast as compared to previous version.

• Lara

Hi ...
I have a problem in fast charging .. it is not working after I updated the software to Nougat 7.1.1
Please if any one knows how I can solve it please tell me

• mon

i just bought Galaxy C9 Pro, i need to default in French, is there anyone can help? Thank You!