Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

Using this phone for 5 years nd happy to type this review in this phone itself.. Best for viewing 1.34:1 and 1.65:1 aspect ratio videos.. And also good for viewing 2.35:1 aspect ratio movies, but the modern phones are better suited for that.. And next comes to sound.. Even without Dolby Atmos, this phone sounds amazing in today's earphones

Zakari Ayuba Zambuk, 20 Aug 2021After using Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro from 2017 to 2020. I was ... moreSamsung mobile's best model galaxy c9....

• Rajesh

Badshah, 30 Aug 2021I bought it 4 years back in July 2017 after completing my 1... moreSame here, using since 2017. It's a workhorse. Never had any issues with this phone. Best phone ever, keep it up Samsung

• Badshah

I bought it 4 years back in July 2017 after completing my 12th Grade
Have been using it continously even today.
Proved to be the Best phone ever,much better than its the then rival-Oneplus 3T,5,6
No battery Problem/No perfomance Issues.
Runs the same as fast as on Day-1
Perfect Choice.No regrets at all....!!!!

After using Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro from 2017 to 2020. I was thinking the phone was obsolete and decided to sell it, then bought Huawei Ascend Mate 7 but I was highly disappointed. I tried some other phone models but to no avail.

17th of October, 2021 I got another copy of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro from Lagos State because I couldn't get it in my state. I want to Boldly say that I am Proud of Samsung especially the Galaxy C9 Pro they have manufactured so far.

I don't think if I will ever try to change my mind to try other phones again. Keep the good productions please.

• Rxz

mimi, 17 Jun 2021Can this phone upgrade? How?C9 pro is best phone because I have used C5 pro it works so much faster it has good cameras
Suoer amoled

• lazz

It's the best mobile phone I've ever had. I've had an asus zenfone 2, an iphone and some chinese ones. And all of them had some problems with a port (iphone) or lcd screen (asus). This ones is still going strong since 2017. Amazing quality!

• Alexrider3

mimi, 17 Jun 2021Can this phone upgrade? How?C9 Pro got last security update on 2020...

• mimi

lexus433, 11 Jun 2021To those who read this and still using this phone till this... moreCan this phone upgrade? How?

16by9ners, 08 Jun 2021is this phone OK for 2021¿?, I really love the design. and ... morebought mine in 2017 and it works great with oreo. haven't had any issues at all...

Zakari Ayuba Zambuk, 09 Apr 2021I have used this phone (Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro) from 2017 to... moreI have one which I am using contact .e so we can talk business

To those who read this and still using this phone till this day, did you update your device to oreo? Or you still using nougat for smoothly experience?

• 16by9ners

is this phone OK for 2021¿?, I really love the design. and the aspect ratio, I really hated notches on today's smart phones

• San sal

bogel, 05 Mar 2021how about the batery lifeIt has best battery life. 1.5 days with full use without charging .

• Yotam

Zakari Ayuba Zambuk, 09 Apr 2021I have used this phone (Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro) from 2017 to... moreThis is the phone with class i use from 2016 til now
Parfect phon i can say now only original phon in the wold is samsang galaxy c9pro

• KinglerChesterHD

how to root this phone?

• Ikenna

Zakari Ayuba Zambuk, 09 Apr 2021I have used this phone (Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro) from 2017 to... moreSame with me still using till now, no itch

• Zakari Ayuba Zambuk

I have used this phone (Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro) from 2017 to 2020 without facing any problem with either Hardware or Software but got rid of it due to some personal reasons.

Now, i need another copy and can't find one in the market - I guess it's currently out of stock. If anyone has an idea of where I can get a copy, I will truly appreciate it.

I'm a Nigerian (Gombe State).

Thanks.

• Zakari Ayuba Zambuk

bogel, 05 Mar 2021how about the batery life4000mAh

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2021Android 9 pie update for Samsung c9 pro when?android 8 for c9008 pro.