Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100

Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100

• MattyL

Peacemaker, 04 Nov 2019Why cant I install twitter on it?Maybe because the phone's 7 years old at this point?

• Peacemaker

Why cant I install twitter on it?

• Imran

Nice

• Imran

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2018My camera dialer app does not work.Dialer icon is dissapper . Ho... moreYas

• dupur

Bhacha , 18 Mar 2018how do you make calls with galaxy camera phone gc 100simply using a sim card, grab a headphone plug inn and call some one,

My camera dialer app does not work.Dialer icon is dissapper . How can I reinstalle dialer icon app..? Pls suggest to me.I had tried to fix it up but cannot.

• Bhacha

how do you make calls with galaxy camera phone gc 100

• Dothis

x-pac , 10 Sep 2017plz my Samsung galaxy camera EK-GC100 is having network issues p... moreX-pac, Do a factory reset and clear cache and the dalvik cache too.

I Have New 2X Samsung GC-100 in Black,This its Best Digitale Android Camera!

• x-pac

plz my Samsung galaxy camera EK-GC100 is having network issues plz help me out on how to fix it. if i insert sim card in it is still showing no network.

• x-pac

• nijam

can you samsung camera gc100 upgrade version lollipop 5.1.1

• Mars

Got a Samsung Galaxy camera as a gift but don't know how to down load the photos to my computer

• Rob

Looking at getting one of these cameras. Can you use ebay app on it and upload straight to ebay ?

• grass88800

AnonD-162223, 05 Jul 2013Guys can this camera camcorder do more than 25 minutes not findi... moremaximum is 25 mins per video...no changable

• grass88800

jhuno, 04 Dec 2013this made only for camera purpose only.. and why anybody asking ... moreIt's exactly producted by Samsung mobile department...But it's a camera,just in mobilelike...

• grass88800

ved, 23 Jan 2014Seriously, Samsung!? A 1650 mAh battery? Shame on you.because it's battery is compatible to a Samsung phone battery....as I use it before

• grass88800

naqvi, 28 Nov 2016Hi. Did you find out that how to make calls from galaxy camera?no possible can be done this

AnonD-562550, 20 Jul 2016Galaxy camera can update kitkat???can be upgraded to kitkat but should do "flashing" method.

• naqvi

law, 16 Jan 2016how i use it to make calls Hi. Did you find out that how to make calls from galaxy camera?