Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100

Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100

Adil, 06 Sep 2020You cannot make a call with this. No, you must have a simple to be able to make a phone call. Please think before writing.

Is this a camera with phone or a phone with camera?

• Adil

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2020Can I make a call using itYou cannot make a call with this.

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2020I'm surprised this "phone" even existed even though back in... moreDevice with no support for GSM voice communication

I'm surprised this "phone" even existed even though back in middle school when this was released I always thought it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen

Can I make a call using it

• MattyL

Peacemaker, 04 Nov 2019Why cant I install twitter on it?Maybe because the phone's 7 years old at this point?

• Peacemaker

Why cant I install twitter on it?

• Imran

Nice

• Imran

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2018My camera dialer app does not work.Dialer icon is dissapper... moreYas

• dupur

Bhacha , 18 Mar 2018how do you make calls with galaxy camera phone gc 100simply using a sim card, grab a headphone plug inn and call some one,

My camera dialer app does not work.Dialer icon is dissapper . How can I reinstalle dialer icon app..? Pls suggest to me.I had tried to fix it up but cannot.

• Bhacha

how do you make calls with galaxy camera phone gc 100

• Dothis

x-pac , 10 Sep 2017plz my Samsung galaxy camera EK-GC100 is having network iss... moreX-pac, Do a factory reset and clear cache and the dalvik cache too.

I Have New 2X Samsung GC-100 in Black,This its Best Digitale Android Camera!

• x-pac

plz my Samsung galaxy camera EK-GC100 is having network issues plz help me out on how to fix it. if i insert sim card in it is still showing no network.

• x-pac

• nijam

can you samsung camera gc100 upgrade version lollipop 5.1.1

• Mars

Got a Samsung Galaxy camera as a gift but don't know how to down load the photos to my computer

• Rob

Looking at getting one of these cameras. Can you use ebay app on it and upload straight to ebay ?