Samsung Galaxy Core II

Samsung Galaxy Core II

• shan

jack, 01 Jan 2015when any incoming call are coming the flash light is working how... moreSettings > accessibility > flash notification

what network problem did you faced ?

• Marduk

I bought this phone 2 days ago, its cool,handy and it so easy to use..dont have any issues regarding this except the battery is getting hotter but its normal and also how can i get rid off the vibration everytime i recieved notifications etc?and how can i disable the double tap icon when am calling?other that this phone is good for me

Hi guys,which is better to buy Samsung Galaxy Core 2 or Nokia X2 dual sim ??, which one is better among features & performance and display etc....I want to buy one of these...plz tell me..

• sharan byali

Joy, 07 Jan 2015I wanna buy ds phone Samsung galaxy core 2 , what it would b as ... moredont bye this phone, go for prime core excellent phone

• shika

is this phone not good to buy??

• Anuj Motla Gujjar

I bought this phone 1 month ago & i m feeling many problems in this phone as. (1)Battery backup (2)hang problem (3)network problem

Manyyyy westttttt its phoneeeeeeee

• Joy

I wanna buy ds phone Samsung galaxy core 2 , what it would b as i want a smart phone 4 me

• Bittu

varun, 05 Jan 2015hai this is waste when we use internet geting slow & very ve... moreYou take first charger

• yana lee

Jagan, 29 Dec 2014Visit to google play store and search MX Player and Opera mini o... moreMy core II is ok.however, it always get hotter everytime I play an online game. So far so good.no problems aside from the heating problem.How can we fix this?

• hate byllsgit

AnonD-347851, 06 Jan 2015Hi...friends I am bought this phone yesterday Then it is ve... moreAt least observe it for a good amt of time before posting a review. Most of the problems will surface after u have used it for a while. Just Becuase it was Fine for a day
Doesnt imply it ll remain that Way even a few dats down the line. Only then does your review count and is worth a potential future customers time.

Hi...friends

I am bought this phone yesterday
Then it is very nice mobile nd i love this mobile good camera nd gaming is awesome on this mobile...

• Suraj Jha

(2)hang problem
(3)network problem
(4)no any new fetures
pleas don't bye anyone this phone

• Mobile Store

Samsung galaxy core ii is a good phone in this budget, a few thing I recomend you is:
i Always upgrade your phone to the letest software version
ii use symentec security (NORTON MOBILE APP) which autometically scans and shows status of applications before you install them.

• A

sanjay , 05 Jan 2015Sir. My phone is getting heated when I use Internet or play gam... moreupgrade to letest software version, your heating issue will resolve and use SYMENTEC antivirus for you phone (norton mobile). And dont forget to charge mobile more than 15% before upgaradation.

Samsung.

• marco

Good morning , I would buy this smartphone but in Italy is not imported , you know any online site where you can find it for sale ? thank's.marco

• Izaac

Phone is quite good. Nice and easy handeling.

• sathya

The mobile is very waste and not worth for the money. The mobile is getting hanged and battery backup is very worst.

Especially mobile is getting switched off frequently when we are using 3G. that too within 10 to 20 it will swithc off minimum 3 times.

very bad product

• siddappa

yesterday ibot the phone and it getting network issue
its droping every 5mnt network from both sim. so the phone is not good..im unhappy with this.

• viju

mobile will geeting hanged wile usses